Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Re: A fun Meet, an Island, and time with friends.

Anyone who thinks that Perpetual Motion Machines are scientifically impossible has never herded around young children, or even just tried to assist in the herding duties. Just when you think they HAVE to have run out of steam by now... P'ZOOM!! But it was still fun.

And on the other side, found out that TechSkip is still on DIAL-UP! You've got mail...

Status report: The second-hand scooter's large battery passed it's field test. Made it from Chip 9F to the Meet, Riverbelle, a lap around TSI, and a full lap around DCA - it hit "No Mas!" and auto-cutoff just past the DCA exit. Now we have to do the same test with the small battery.

But BYO 'Beater Scooter' is still better than $35 a day for the rentals. And the lightweight 'Easy Travel' scooter is a lot easier to deal with when the Tram stops where there isn't a ramp...

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

•   
    • Damn Good Burger!

Nice TR skip.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Another wonderful TR! My son loves Pirates Lair and I have a hard enough time just chasing him around-can't imagine if I had to chase around 4 kids

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    It was a great time with you and the kids. Your oldest was getting a little nervous in Dead Man's Grotto. That's why I told him it was all concrete. So sorry to maybe ruin the "magic" for him. But that's what I was told and I turned out just fine.

Hmm. Thinking about that, I deeply apologize!
    No need to apologize, he was fine... my oldest little girl... she was terrified. Same one who is terrified of Mansion. No need to apologize, any way of calming her down is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by WheresMickey View Post
    Nice report! Lucky all you got was a bruise from the island. Some tall people has come off the island with a new bump on their head too!
    Oh I bumped my head a couple times... but my knee got the worst of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bergman View Post
    Anyone who thinks that Perpetual Motion Machines are scientifically impossible has never herded around young children, or even just tried to assist in the herding duties. Just when you think they HAVE to have run out of steam by now... P'ZOOM!! But it was still fun.
    Thank you so much for all of your help.

And on the other side, found out that TechSkip is still on DIAL-UP! You've got mail...
    In my defense it is only $10 and I only use it to check email. I use the coffee shop and my laptop to upload.

Status report: The second-hand scooter's large battery passed it's field test. Made it from Chip 9F to the Meet, Riverbelle, a lap around TSI, and a full lap around DCA - it hit "No Mas!" and auto-cutoff just past the DCA exit. Now we have to do the same test with the small battery.

But BYO 'Beater Scooter' is still better than $35 a day for the rentals. And the lightweight 'Easy Travel' scooter is a lot easier to deal with when the Tram stops where there isn't a ramp...

--<< Bruce >>--
    So it basically died when we left ya... as to the scooter it is a GREAT DEAL LIGHTER, then the tanks they rent out to people.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

My son loves King Triton too! Thanks for sharing

•   
    • Kerplookee

Impressive with all the kids in tow.

Thanks for all the pics. I still need to get over to the island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Your kids are way too cute! The pictures of them with Jack Sparrow were adorable.
    Looks like you had a great time!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great TR techskip! Those are some cute shots.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Bucket List Car

Great report. Everyone having a terrific time. Your children are very cute!

• coco puff/chanel

Blog Entries

awesome trip report! you must have never-ending energy with your kids!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

I am amazed you could get that many pics in with the kids running around. Good ones too! You and your wife do a great job with them.

I was glad to bump into you yesterday (on your way out). Hopefully, I can be there again soon.
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

It was awesome seeing again, Skip. Hope to see you again in the near future.

• Churro Pope

It was great to meet you, skip. We hope your daughter isn't traumatized by the crypt keeper. Your kids are little balls of energy! Wow. It is Our hope to see you again in the near future.
    Pontifex Maximus Imperius Churroius
    My use of the title Churro Pope is in no way intended to mock the sacred office of the Pope. As a Catholic I hold the Papacy in the highest regards and pledge my filial obedience to the Supreme Pontiff.

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
    I am amazed you could get that many pics in with the kids running around. Good ones too! You and your wife do a great job with them.
    Actually... to give proper credit... the pictures were a combination of my wife and I... I will edit the opening post accordingly, thank you for reminding me.

On a side note, it is easy to take pictures when they are either strapped in, or all 3 are in the frame. It's when you take pictures of two, and turn around, that suddenly #3 makes a run for it! My wife made the most interesting comment... we will continually try... but we will likely NEVER get all three to smile, look at the camera, and not blink, point, or pick their nose... at the same time! Even IF we get the 3... just wait until #4 is older!

I was glad to bump into you yesterday (on your way out). Hopefully, I can be there again soon.
    It was wonderful to talk, even if only for a couple moments. I hope you had a wonderful evening. The evening is actually the time we prefer to be in the park, because it's cooler, and depending on when it can be less crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    It was awesome seeing again, Skip. Hope to see you again in the near future.
    It was great to see you as well. Thanks again with all the help with the little ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cmpaley View Post
    It was great to meet you, skip. We hope your daughter isn't traumatized by the crypt keeper. Your kids are little balls of energy! Wow. It is Our hope to see you again in the near future.
    On the bright side our youngest two passed out by the time we were off the island! Thanks, Churro Pope... for one of my favorite pictures. I also have a nice shot of the beating heart chest.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    It was great to see you as well. Thanks again with all the help with the little ones.
    No problem. Anytime, it will be my pleasure. If you need me to, I will watch your kids like a hawk!! I am impressed how you have complete control with the MiniSkips when you have your hands, and feet, full. Bravo, Skip, Bravo!! I applaud you!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast