• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Club 33 Question...

So if someone gets you and you friends or family a reservation to Club 33, how much does it cost per person exactly? I don't know if it's going to work out, but two friends of mine are going to try to get my family and I in for my birthday trip in July...I'm not getting my hopes up, but I want to be able to plan ahead just in case things work out...eek I don't even know if I'm aloud to ask or say things like that...I'm just completely clueless on Club 33...

help me out here people!!!

*~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: Club 33 Question...

First off, if you get in I'll be very envious. Anyways, I've seen the actual menu posted here before, might want to do a search on the forums. There are also a bunch of micechater's out there that have been there...I'm sure you'll hear from one soon. I believe I remember hearing about $40 - $50 per person for dinner (but I could be wrong).

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

"Club 33 maintains a minimum food charge of 66.00 dollars per person." You'll find this on the bottom of your menu as well.

The Vintner was wonderful, not to mention they're happy to exchange any item for another.

• E T1CK3T

And no need to be so scared about saying things about Club 33... no mobs here! You can discuss it here, or anywhere, no problem. It's just the "getting in" part that's semi-secretive, at least pertaining to who's on the list. If you do end up going, try to take LOTS of pics!

Quote Originally Posted by princedalton View Post
    So if someone gets you and you friends or family a reservation to Club 33, how much does it cost per person exactly? I don't know if it's going to work out, but two friends of mine are going to try to get my family and I in for my birthday trip in July...I'm not getting my hopes up, but I want to be able to plan ahead just in case things work out...eek I don't even know if I'm aloud to ask or say things like that...I'm just completely clueless on Club 33...

help me out here people!!!

You can get by for the minimum charge, but if you only get one shot at Club 33 you might as well do it up right. There's usually a pre-set dinner option that includes an amuse buche (a very small pre-appetizer), appetizer, salad, entree and dessert. You can do the pre-set dinner with wine pairings or without. Without, the pre-set dinner with a non-alcoholic drink will cost you about $90 including tax and tip. I don't get the wine pairing, so don't quote me...but I think it's about $120 out the door if you get the wine.

IMO, the experience is really more about the history, the details and the service standards than it is about the food. So my tip would be to really engage and enjoy your server. They're really interesting people, many of whom have worked at the Club for years before getting to serve. Quite of few of the servers have been Club employees for multiple decades. They know Disney trivia like no one else. I'd recommend Alistair or Robert. They're both really good at what they do, and they're a heck of a lot of fun to chat with.

Wow. Thanks a lot everyone. If I get in, I will definitely remember it forever. I mean if I become rich and famous someday then I will for sure become a member but until then I will have to hope that I can get in! I unfortunately am only turning 20, so I have a year until I can order my meal with the wine

It all sounds so good! I can't get my hopes up though...eeeek I hope it happens!!!
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

And don't forget to bring extra $$$ for some of the Club 33 merchandise in the Display case!

When people have asked me this question I tell them it's best to budget $100 per person just in case. Most likely it won't go that high, but it's a good idea to be prepared. And if the bill doesn't end up being that high you'll have some unbudgeted money to spend.

Well...unfortunately my friend said it wouldn't work out this summer. but he said if i go in the fall or the winter (which i am) that we could get in for sure. so i am looking forward to that! im not bummed at all...im still going to have an amazing birthday trip!!!
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*