• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

Park hopper tickets from stores Questions

I am thinking of saving 5 dollars by getting a 10+ 1 day park hopper ticket at either Stater Bros, or albertsons(the ones with aladdin or 101 dalmations on them)

question Is:
    Do you have to use them the day you buy them or is there a certain amount of time until it expires?

2. How do you redeem these? do you still have to go to the ticket booth or is there a way to redeem the Card at the park without waiting in line?

and yes I checked for info about these and nothing.

• The Tomorrowland One

Re: Park hopper tickets from stores Questions

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    I am thinking of saving 5 dollars by getting a 10+ 1 day park hopper ticket at either Stater Bros, or albertsons(the ones with aladdin or 101 dalmations on them)

question Is:
    Do you have to use them the day you buy them or is there a certain amount of time until it expires?

2. How do you redeem these? do you still have to go to the ticket booth or is there a way to redeem the Card at the park without waiting in line?

and yes I checked for info about these and nothing.
    Or you could wait till the summer fun pass starts selling in 6 days... 3-Day Park Hopper for $99 that is valid for 45 days after first use, just not July 4th. Just use it first by Aug 30th or it will just be a $99 credit for you if you didn't use it.

As for the regular tickets that are sold there, they are valid until January 5th, 2009. After that, they are worth what the face value was and the value applied to whatever you want it to be.

And those cards are your tickets. Just like the eTicket printouts that you can get through the website are you tickets. Just like they say they are... In VERY large print... Yet everyone asks if they are their tickets... Sorry, had to rant there...

Hope that answers what ya wanted to know.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

Re: Park hopper tickets from stores Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Autopia View Post
    Or you could wait till the summer fun pass starts selling in 6 days... 3-Day Park Hopper for $99 that is valid for 45 days after first use, just not July 4th. Just use it first by Aug 30th or it will just be a $99 credit for you if you didn't use it.

As for the regular tickets that are sold there, they are valid until January 5th, 2009. After that, they are worth what the face value was and the value applied to whatever you want it to be.

And those cards are your tickets. Just like the eTicket printouts that you can get through the website are you tickets. Just like they say they are... In VERY large print... Yet everyone asks if they are their tickets... Sorry, had to rant there...

Hope that answers what ya wanted to know.
    Thanks.

this is the first time ever buying my own ticket so I wasnt sure how they worked