Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Re: Grad Nite (I need answers quick guys!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdShift View Post
    You must not have hit fantasyland. We had the PD over to pick up some students who thought it was a hot idea to trash Pinocchio. Likewise there was some significant animation damage at Mr. Toad. Shame really, some people don't know how to act.
    Aww, I really wish people would learn to be civilized >_<
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Collision speed....FULL!

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdShift View Post
    You must not have hit fantasyland. We had the PD over to pick up some students who thought it was a hot idea to trash Pinocchio. Likewise there was some significant animation damage at Mr. Toad. Shame really, some people don't know how to act.
    Only passed through that land though.

Shame about the damage.

• rockin butter sponge!

I never got to go to my GradNite because I graduated a year early by taking the exit exams. I always had regretted not going to GradNite at DL.. however, being able to work the past 4 Grad Nites i have noticed something... there is alot of sadness and lost looking faces wandering around. Granted, there are the thousands of screaming happy kids, but i have seen so many girls wandering around by themselves looking completely dejected and sad. I have also seen my share of tears, bad makeup and the SKANKIEST outfits to ever grace teenagers.
    I mean really, what kind of school/parent lets their kids go to grad nite in hot pants, thigh highs, 6 inch heels and a baby tee? WHO DOES THAT?

I can easily see why Bellhop Princess didn't have a great time.

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineux View Post
    I never got to go to my GradNite because I graduated a year early by taking the exit exams. I always had regretted not going to GradNite at DL.. however, being able to work the past 4 Grad Nites i have noticed something... there is alot of sadness and lost looking faces wandering around. Granted, there are the thousands of screaming happy kids, but i have seen so many girls wandering around by themselves looking completely dejected and sad. I have also seen my share of tears, bad makeup and the SKANKIEST outfits to ever grace teenagers.
    I mean really, what kind of school/parent lets their kids go to grad nite in hot pants, thigh highs, 6 inch heels and a baby tee? WHO DOES THAT?

I can easily see why Bellhop Princess didn't have a great time.
    Grad Nite used to have a dress code. It doesn't anymore, which ticks me off.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    Grad Nite used to have a dress code. It doesn't anymore, which ticks me off.
    It does, but it's more in the nature of what not to wear than what to wear and it's focused more on avoiding logos and symbols with an intention to avoid provoking gang activity and violence rather than defining proper decorum.

In todays culture and especially with youths, yesterdays standards and degrees of social control just work anymore.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345