Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Re: 6/13-- An (sort of kind of but not really unlucky) Kuzcochik Trip Report

Wow. I love your camera too! Those are some excellent pics of Fantasmic! This is an awesome TR so far Kuzco!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    The joys and close-up-ed-ness of a 15X zoom
    I think we have the same camera (In pictures you posted of you with your camera it looks like mine. Sony cyber-shot DSC H9?), and if we do, WOW. I can't get a picture that is that zoomed to come out clear.

• Wishing

I want your camera!
    Most often found at a theme park

• Keepin' it calsteady

Quote Originally Posted by butterflylark View Post
    I want your camera!
    I want her...er, well...let's forget I said anything about that.

I'll go with this instead: Yours are the greatest trip reports in the Micechat universe, Kuzcochik!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I still wasn't too happy so since I was not "far too young for Vodka" or other alcoholic beverages I got me a beer
    KC, you such a cutie!!!

• GO DBACKS!!

Lovin' the TR Kuzco!!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• is too darn hot.

Wow. Disneyland is violent. Mickey explodes a lot.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Time Travel Volunteer

Drinking Vodka!

Afterwards it was time to regain my Disney gaming street cred and play some Buzz Lightyear (not my best score but I still won

So first of all, Uri is the best. THE BEST. And second, I guess that's my "trying really really hard" face. My apoligies to my future girlfriend...
    "Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest."

-Mark Twain

• Brand new CM!

Love the Fantasmic pictures!!!
    I Donald Duck!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Almost done, I swear, too many pictures.

(I'm not sure if it's just my stupid computer but it keeps showing a bunch of my pics turned the wrong way... If it looks that way on you're compy I'm sorry i can't seem to get them to turn right (they look fine on photobucket just not on here... wtf?!))

Okay, so Saturday we were a bit more energized especially after sleeping in more than planned.

Saturday led us to reason #6 for the trip: Darkwing Chuck also hates his job and had planned to go to casting to see if he could talk to them about job oppertunities

So he dropped me off at the park and I headed straight for DCA. My idea was to take in a rousing morning game of Mania, but unfortunately after treking to the back of the park, I found the media had taken over for the morning

The army men were out greeting the press

And left before I could get a better pic of them

So I headed back to the backlot to ride Monsters cause it makes me happy. At this point I got a call for DC who found out Casting was not open on Saturdays and was headed over to meet me at the park
    On my way over I ran into Stitch and quickly jumped in line to meet him. Sadly the people before me took forever b/c they had like 18 autograph books (I hate those things so freaking much) and Stitch had to go just as I was about to get to him. The greeters told him he had to go take a bath and I yelled "Run stitch run" he ran right at me and grabbed me so he wouldn't have to leave. Then hugged everyone one else waiting in line. As I left I heard the Greeters yelling "Let go of her Stitch!" after he grabbed another little girl as a shield. Too cute.

So after Monsters I headed back to the hubcap to find DC and instead ran into Pluto

And after some Turtle Talk and wonderful Animation Building air conditioning we headed back into the plaza to see Stitch was back out.
    So he leaned on me for no reason

Then gave me a big hug

But blew a raspberry in my ear

Then he decided my hat wasn't looking right

So he fixed it and made me look good

and I couldn't stop laughing

And just as we were about to take a normal picture he tried to pick my nose

And then i fell over! Too hilarious!

We headed to bugs land for a bit and rode the Chew Chew Train. These are our excited faces

Flik & Atta were just leaving as we got there

Then since we were starving we hit the Cove Bar (I now understand why everyone loves that place so much. Alcohol content= wow!)
    Darkwing Chuck and his beer

Me and my fruity holy god that's a lot of rum drink

Some guy had given us FastPasses earlier in the day b/c he wasn't going to use them so after lunch we hopped onto Screamin'. It didn't settle well w/ DC

Mania was still down for press so we watch Potato head for a while. This was him freezing b/c he thought he heard Andy coming

Back over at good old Disneyland there were a ton of characters out again (sadly we just barely missed seeing Aladdin )

But we did see Goofy in regular non-dream cloths

We got us some Dole Whips and hit the Tiki room and then watched the Dapper Dans for a bit

After some debate we decided to settle in at the main street train platform and watch the POD

Fairy god mother

Fairy's go Woo!

Tink

Peter's Yoo Hoo

We got the Beauty and the Beast parade stop which I hadn't seen before

I kind of wish they'd use human Beast sometime but I know no one would recognize him

A very gorgeous Belle

"OOooohhh" says Babette "shiny knife"

Tale as old as time

Peter says "Ready... Okay!"

The whole B+tB float

It was really neat watching from up there because you can see so much of the parade
    Ariel across the way

Ribbons!

Lumiere you are ze only one for me! (actually Lumiere stopped talking part way through the parade stop... t'was sad)

Oh la la!

I still want to be her

She was so excited!

Forward! March! (thank you queen Tress Macneil)

I was excited b/c as the Alice float passed I realized I was finally at the right level to get some good shots of Alice & Hatter on the table

But then they kept turing away from me! They were talking to someone in the crowd on the other side and I was kind of upset

Then we saw who they were talking to... I'm pretty sure it was Britt Dietz from http://www.disneycastmagic.com/.

The king has returned

The bird girls are awesome

Aurora

Snow White... making a weird face

So after the parade we hopped on the train with the intention of heading to Tomorrowland to cath Jedi.
    Instead we stopped at Toon Town and watched some of the Fantasy Faire (since I'd never been there)
    We caught the end of the coronation thingy

Dancing princesses

The originals

The line to visit the princesses was the shortest I've ever seen it so we decided to try it our (esp since we saw Belle and Mulan were there and we hadn't seen either of them that trip)
    While we waited there was a princess shift change so we were slightly sad. But it was cute watching the princesses walk past us talking to each other liek old friends

Instead we got Cinderella

And Pocahontas

who got bored between people and was dancing

Aurora was a cutie. She said she liked my shirt and then we talked about pirates

This is my back off princess face... I'm not even sure why. She was too nice for me to look this scared of her

The princess pose

And then we were sleepy

We missed Jedi which was sad so we decided it was time to leave the park (with a quick stop at DCA to get some sourdough). On the way out we saw my favorite Mary Poppins

Over at DCA Grizzly was down... it's so quite w/out the waterfalls

After finding Mania had an hour long wait we ended up watching part of the Play Parade
    Flaming baby!

The chefs have the best faces!

Upside down rat(atouille)

Bloat!

The jelly girls have the best costumes

Hemlich

I love those army men so much. I hope they do meet & Greets w/ them because of Mania

The buzz girls look like something out of the Jettsons

cowgirls

And a Slinky Dog to end it on!

That's it! We grabbed some bread hopped in the car and headed home.
    So ends the record breaking 3rd trip in one month for this Kuzcochik (which isn't a big deal if you live in CA but for most AZ people, that's crazy :P).
    Hope you all enjoyed
    Last edited by Kuzcochik; 06-19-2008 at 02:46 PM.

• Wishing

Your trip report was very cute. Thank you for sharing. I hope DC can make it back sometime during the week when casting is open.
    Most often found at a theme park

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

I love his expression^^. Great parade pics as well! Just another awesome TR KC!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Pirate love

I spy Butterfly lark in some of your pics...and my ridiculous socks! Love the report!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

I meant to mention: Dreamer20k yeah, that's the camera I have. Zoom is fun, not sure why yours would come out blurry *shrug*

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

So ends the record breaking 3rd trip in one month for this Kuzcochik (which isn't a big deal if you live in CA but for most AZ people, that's crazy :P).
    Hope you all enjoyed
    Crazy is OK in my book. Great pictures and reporting except you forgot to tell us or you need to force Darkwing Chuck to tell what casting said. Personally I would hire him in a heart beat for Disney.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast