Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Shablagoo!

Re: 2008 Mice Chat Award For "Best Last Attraction Of The Day At DLR" Nominies

Big Thunder mountain for me.

• In Mouse We trust

I would like to agree with Big Thunder Rail Road. When we were younger my sisters/friends and I would use the last half hour before closing to see how many times we could ride it before closing running back to the entrance and or hoping for the CM's to say "wanna stay on?". Good memories.

• TR2N. Are You Ready?

My vote goes for Indiana Jones Adventure.

I am looking for VMK Cards! Please email me if you have some!

• NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Pan...Just before sailing off to Neverland.

or

A Train ride around the Park.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEscapist View Post
    I would like to agree with Big Thunder Rail Road. When we were younger my sisters/friends and I would use the last half hour before closing to see how many times we could ride it before closing running back to the entrance and or hoping for the CM's to say "wanna stay on?". Good memories.
    I did that with my friends once. NO ONE was going on, so everytime the ride ended, we'd run back and ask for the front of the train, right side. JUST so we could talk to this funny (and slightly cute) cast member. I don't think I'll ever forget that guy. A train came back empty, and he said everyone in it vanished, and so we all agreed that they got eaten by the goat.

I'm done with my story that seems HALARIOUS to me, but I bet will make no sense to the rest of you

• Hello Dolly.

The only time i remember was our last trip in Aug.2008.
    There were 5 minutes left and after Matterhorn we walked fast to NeMo. Awsome the lake looked nice at night and since we were the last group in line that castmembers we talking to us alot. Even 1 of them started dancing and stuff it was really funny. Made and excellent end to a good trip

But yea i think Fantasmic or Dreams Firework show with great seat will definatly be perfect magical way to end the day. The last time i saw them i remember loving them so much and it made me happy to be there

• Minion

I nominate Casey Jr. Circus Train, caboose, facing backward.

That's how we ended our visit tonight at the stroke of twelve, as well as many visits previous.

Pirates
    Visited DLR 1976,1978,1991,2001,2007, 2011; WDW 1976,1985: DLRP 2010

• coco puff/chanel

Blog Entries

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for me!

• Circle of Ancients

I'll 2nd (I think) Matterhorn.

• I'm not really here

Mansion, Pirates, Indy (in that order for me)

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Helping build Tomorrow

When the meets go till close, it's usually Indiana Jones, but when I'm alone, I love to do The Subs as the last thing of the day.
    -Monorail Man

• Fairies and Mermaids!

My vote goes to either Indy or Space Mountain. However, the title says DLR, so I'm also gonna throw in Soarin' or ToT into the mix.

Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

• Minion

ORDDU: For me, personally, the best last ride of the day is Tarzan. Not question about it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

A trip around the park on the train or Peter Pan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast