View Poll Results: Which of the 10 finalist do you find to be the best attraction for the end of the day

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indiana Jones Advernture (DL)

21 14.29%
  • Peter Pan (DL)

17 11.56%
  • Pirates Of The Caribbean (DL)

20 13.61%
  • Haunted Mansion (DL)

18 12.24%
  • Space Mountain (DL)

13 8.84%
  • Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage (DL)

9 6.12%
  • Jungle Cruise (DL)

10 6.80%
  • Thunder Mountain Rail Road (DL)

12 8.16%
  • Matterhorn (DL)

14 9.52%
  • Twilight Zone: Tower Of Terror (DL:CA)

7 4.76%
  • Disneyland Railroad (DL)

6 4.08%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• ~Mambo Italiano~

The Award For "The Best Last Attraction Of The Day At DLR" (Poll Edition)

You voted on who you wanted to nominate in the other thread and your 10 Nominies are here, but who will win? You decide!!!!

Remember you are voting fot your favorite last ride of the day at DLR out of these 10 options (Your finalists)

Please state which attraction you voted for and why, the winner will be announced in 7 Days

Thank You!

SILVER
    Last edited by SILVERMOUSE21; 06-18-2008 at 01:44 PM.

• Sock Puppet

Re: The Award For "The Best Last Attraction Of The Day At DLR" (Poll Edition)

I voted for Indy.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

I voted Jungle Cruise - we usually try to hit Big Thunder and Jungle cruise in the evening so we get the different feel of it being in the dark. Since we hit both, Jungle wins due to proximity to the exit.

Of course, for some reason, our family last ride for the entire trip the last two trips has been Buzz!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• ~Mambo Italiano~

Even though I did say Indy in the nomination thread, I actually think Space is more enjoyable for me at the end of the day.

• =)

All of these are great, I'm sure. Indy got my vote, though. There's something about nearly being smashed by a boulder at 12:03 am that really can't be beat. I suppose I'm a little biased here, since I was having a really bad day in the park one time (due to anxiety problems and so forth)--then my group convinced me to ride Indy with them just before closing, and the amount of joy I felt was phenomenal.

• Keepin' it calsteady

Space Mountain - I know my trip is complete after one last ride on Space Mountain. If I don't go on it last, I feel like I'm missing out.

Peter Pan!!!

End with a walk through the castle and a ride to never never land-- just as Walt would have wanted it!!

And then you get to those three little notes stuck in your head all the way home. And away we Goooooooooo
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

• Goofy

tower

Start with Indy, end with Indy!

I was at Disneyland last November for the first time in about 20 years. As a kid, my family used to go to Disneyland about every other year and we'd always start and end with Pirates. This time around, my family hit Indy first because it was on the way to Pirates and the line was short. We thought we'd continue the tradition by ending on the same ride we started with!

• It's all about Theme!

Indy.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Cranky Dragon is Cranky

I voted for the Mansion, but usually my last ride of the night is technically the train; I catch it at the NOS station and let it take me back to Main Street by way of Primeval World.
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

• =)

Start with Indy, end with Indy!
    Sounds like my kind of game plan.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I voted for the Cruise through the jungle.

• Practically Magic

Blog Entries

Though it doesn't even figure in my top three favorite rides, my vote goes to Indy. I can never get enough of my favorite rides, NEVER, so ending my day at the park with one of those three leaves me feeling unsatisfied and wanting MOAR.

Indy, on the other hand, I can get enough of. It's got enough motion, immersion, and narrative adventure to leave me feeling satisfied on my way out of the park. But I think what really seals the deal for me is knowing that it's my last ride while seeing the sign that says "Real rewards await those who choose wisely" on my way out. That sign has a lot of significance to me.

• Fairies and Mermaids!

Wow. How to choose just one? Either Space or Indy seem to fit the best choice. But with the excitement of Indy, that's what I'm gonna say.

Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast