• Knows Where His Towel Is

Just want to Clarify...

The 2-day parkhoppers does not have to be used back-to-back, correct? That is, you can use one day, and you can come back in a week for the second day?

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Re: Just want to Clarify...

You can use them any day up to 13 days after the first day of use.
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Gotcha. Thanks.

HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Wait...are you sure? On the official website it says "valid until Jan. 5, 2009"...

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

• Keepin' it calsteady

The first use probably has to be by January. The 2nd use can be anytime within 30 days (not 13 days, at least not as of last month) of the 1st use.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Read the terms on the back of the ticket, or call and ask if you don't have it in your hands yet - they vary a lot. I've heard different classes of tickets expire 14 days from first use, 30 days, one year, fixed promotion end date...

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• The Tomorrowland One

Quote Originally Posted by bee1000 View Post
    The first use probably has to be by January. The 2nd use can be anytime within 30 days (not 13 days, at least not as of last month) of the 1st use.
    Right on the First use by Jan 5th, 2009, wrong on the expiration. Regular 2-Day (or any multi day ticket for that matter) expire 13 days after 1st use.

The 30 Day thing you are thinking of was the SoCal Resident 2-Day park hopper, what was a 2fer that could park hop on both days, hence the 30 day expiration.