There is a list that I have begun to compile that the park needs to start fixing so I am placing it open for discussion so that others can add to this list.
- The enchanted tiki fountain no longer Has the big gush of water coming up to the ceiling, could it possibly be fixed one night?
- One of the Haunted Mansion elevators is squeeking as it stretches and really detracts from the show
- Put the Golden apple back on the pedistal on Snow White. The pedistal just being there looks out of place
- Can someone please just come into the tiki room one night and oil some of the flowers and replace some other static ones??
- The tiki gods are showing water damage can someone retouch them once in a while?
- The set of stage lights above the emplorium on Main Street that come up for the parades and fireworks are having glitches where they flicker on and off. I don't know if they have been fixed yet, but they need to soon.
- Fix the misters in the Jungle Cruise! We need them with this heat
- The spike room is pathetic. Some of the tiles are now having trouble coming up and you hear thumps as if it is jammed. Either turn it off till it can be fixed or fix it now.
- Parade of Dreams this Saturday at 3:30 was horrible. Due to the heat about half the performers were gone because the costumes were dangerous. Now ursula I know is hot and shouldn't have been animated that show. But there were no walking performers either. No pearls or eels. Just a static Ursula making it's way down the parade route. The float should have just been taken off for that parade but making it go down in that condition was a bad show.
It's not that I look for bad things to say but these things become a bad show, especially in POD's Case.