• It's all about Theme!

Post Some things in the park that I have noticed and need to be fixed.

There is a list that I have begun to compile that the park needs to start fixing so I am placing it open for discussion so that others can add to this list.

1. The enchanted tiki fountain no longer Has the big gush of water coming up to the ceiling, could it possibly be fixed one night?
    2. One of the Haunted Mansion elevators is squeeking as it stretches and really detracts from the show
    3. Put the Golden apple back on the pedistal on Snow White. The pedistal just being there looks out of place
    4. Can someone please just come into the tiki room one night and oil some of the flowers and replace some other static ones??
    5. The tiki gods are showing water damage can someone retouch them once in a while?
    6. The set of stage lights above the emplorium on Main Street that come up for the parades and fireworks are having glitches where they flicker on and off. I don't know if they have been fixed yet, but they need to soon.
    7. Fix the misters in the Jungle Cruise! We need them with this heat
    8. The spike room is pathetic. Some of the tiles are now having trouble coming up and you hear thumps as if it is jammed. Either turn it off till it can be fixed or fix it now.
    9. Parade of Dreams this Saturday at 3:30 was horrible. Due to the heat about half the performers were gone because the costumes were dangerous. Now ursula I know is hot and shouldn't have been animated that show. But there were no walking performers either. No pearls or eels. Just a static Ursula making it's way down the parade route. The float should have just been taken off for that parade but making it go down in that condition was a bad show.

It's not that I look for bad things to say but these things become a bad show, especially in POD's Case.
    Last edited by Walt Jr.; 06-23-2008 at 04:48 PM.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• I'm not really here

Re: Some things in the park that I have noticed and need to be fixed.

My question is, are these things you noticed for the first time on this last trip? Things that maybe have JUST started occurring and they haven't yet had time to fix them? I'm sure some of these have been at issue for a while, but some, it seems, might have just occurred. Lights for instance, or squeaky elevator.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Hooterville, USA

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to forward your list to someone who can fix the afore mentioned problemos?

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    Wouldn't it be more beneficial to forward your list to someone who can fix the afore mentioned problemos?
    I second this as I'm not sure that the person in charge of maintenance reads the MiceChat boards. Hopefully you had a good time in the park regardless of the issues you saw with the Show.
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• TR2N. Are You Ready?

I think they need to fix the spike room. When I was there last summer, I went to go shake the pole, and I dont know if it was me or not, but it was very hard to move the pole. It was almost like if I was trying to push a bus. And then it snapped really fast (moved over) and it hurt me. I felt like I broke my wrist or something

I am looking for VMK Cards! Please email me if you have some!

• DCA FTW!

Went yesterday, the big gush of water that goes to the ceiling was working. Just a FYI on that part.
    Everybody's got a laughin' place-
    trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.