3-day Park Hopper for $99

Question for all you esteemed DL experts about this new 3-day park hopper for $99 that is now available to SoCal residents for use between 6/16 and 8/31.

I've read the pass expires 45 days from first use (which must occur by 8/31.) My question is: If hypothetically the first day I used it was 8/31, do I still have 45 days to use the two remaining days?

That may sound silly, but I had a "Play 4 days" pass last year and I swear I remember it limiting the last day you could use it, regardless when you starting using your days.

thanks for your help!

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Re: 3-day Park Hopper for $99

From the back of the card itself:
    "Ticket expires 45 days from first use. First use must occur between June 16, 2008 and August 30, 2008."
    So, I'm guessing that if you use the first day on August 30th, you have 45 days after that to use the other 2 days.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    From the back of the card itself:
    "Ticket expires 45 days from first use. First use must occur between June 16, 2008 and August 30, 2008."
    So, I'm guessing that if you use the first day on August 30th, you have 45 days after that to use the other 2 days.

Correct. That is what I was told when the deal was presented to me as a military special.

See thread in Debate lounge for my thoughts on that.
    SEMPER ABSURDA

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Wow... someone seriously needs to get over themselves and move on. There seems to be be plenty more things that someone in the military should be upset over.

... but to answer the question at hand, yes... you have 45 days to use the last two days after the first day of use.

The kinks about availability and plastic ticket card activation issues at the supermarket locations should be fixed by now, but the Disney Desks at South Coast Plaza (Bloomingdale's wing) and Tyler Mall (opens July 1st, I believe near Bloomingdale's) will have paper tickets that don't need to be activated.

Ticket is NOT available at the Box Office.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• The line's too long...

For what it's worth, I used two yesterday for relatives and they didn't check at the gate for proof of SoCal residence (both relatives had SoCal ID on them however), and neither even signed the back. When I bought them at Von's, they didn't ask for ID either. Long story short, it seems anyone can buy them from anywhere in the world by stopping at a local Von's and then use them at the park without anyone checking. Disney just wants more bodies in the park to buy stuff.