Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Funniest thing a Disneyland Character has done to you.

I just saw the post of a fellow Mice Chatter saying how they had saw Peter Pan and he had them fallowing him from Casey JR. to The castle. So my topic is what is the funnies thing a Disney Character has done to you.

For me I think one of them had to be with Prince Phillip. This is the very first time that I had seen him and I wanted to get my picture and autogaph taken with him. I had just saw him walking out from the Photo shop area and I ran to the right side of the castle cause a cast member told me that he would stop by the front part where Princess Aurora stands at. So I waited for him to come, I watch him move to the castle then the next thing I saw was he was talking to some kids so I when up to him from the back and I wated my turn. Then after he talk to some kids he was walking by the statues of Walt and Mickey a baby had drop her bottle so he bend down to pick it up for the mother. So then I though he would stop there to do pictures and Autograph but then he got up after giving the bottle back and start to walk to Froniterland. He stop there and everyone was getting in line but then he started to move again to back to the castle on the side where Belle and Cinderella would had stand at. He stop there then people where line up again. But he was on the move again to inside the castle he walk in there when into the now Tinkerbelle shop for a few minutes and came out on the other side. I had watch him so that is how I know he came out from there. Then he walk to the Merlin show and a nother little girl's shoe was untie so he stop and tie her shoe for her. So I was waiting for him and then he was on the move once again but this time he stop by the Dumbo ride to do pictures and autographs he was so funny to follow him every where he when.

Also on the same day at the same time as I was getting my picture with Prince Phillip both Clopin & Esmeralda stop by to talk to Phillip they where talking about there movies and they ask me about my favorite movie of chourse I said it was Sleeping Beauty and Esmeralda as me what about my movie and I said I had never seen here movie. Just then she and Clopin just storm out from where they were and walk to Small World. Phillip looks at me and said I think u made Esmeralda mad. I just look at him. So after I meet with Phillip I when to Small World and as I was getting there I saw Esmeralda,Clopin,Victor,Hugo and Laverne. So I when over there to get my photo taken. By the time I got up ther only Esmeralda and Clopin was there and Clopin looked at me and said to Esmeralda look there is that kid again that hasn't seen our movie. Then Esmeralda said and now u wanted a picture with us I don't know if we should. But after a few minutes they change there mines. I think these are but to of the funnies moments I have had. All of this was back in Nov. 2006.

Last edited by Capt Hook; 06-26-2008 at 11:38 AM.

• Pirate for life

Re: Funnies thing a Disneyland Charater has done to you.

Mine wasn't with a "disney" character but it was with one of the pirates. His name is Tom, I believe. Anyway, he followed us from the raft over to the island and all throughout it. Then, when some other pirates decided to walk by and give him some trouble, he bolted with arms flailing. I have no idea why but I decided to follow him doing the exact same thing. Once he stopped, he turned around to see me doing the same and he just fell onto the ground laughing. It was fantastic.

After that he followed us back to NOS and we played follow the leader for a little.

That was my best experience.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

My brother being heckled by Cruella to take a picture was really funny.
    Tigger did a little hip hop move when we approached him for a picture. That was really cute.
    Last edited by MonstersGoBoo!; 06-26-2008 at 01:37 PM.

• Googly eyed

Tigger was trying to play with my propeller hat and it ended up looking like he tried to punch me in the head. That was fun.
    STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
    And, I kiss that frog
    Each time finding
    The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
    He's the Earth and heaven to you

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

When I was about 7 (1993ish) my grandma and I got Eeyore's autograph. My grandma forgot to get the pen back from Eeyore and to get her attention he stomped on the ground really loud about 5 times. She finally turned around and got the pen and gave him a big hug! It was too funny! At that time I don't think there was a CM around for them to tell us we had forgotten our pen!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

• Cake Anyone?

Prince John and I had a staring contest last year and at Mickey's Halloween Treat I was dressed as the HAG and had the plush red apple which Jafar pretended to eat and fall down dead....
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

• Following the Second Star

A few years ago I had a hat that said "Princess" on it, and Cruella told me that it was stupid to have that hat, and I should have a hat with her on it.

On my most recent trip the Mad Hatter set us on a hunt in the small store by the bank for something with him on it. All we could find was a post card, but when we informed him that there was a towel with him on it by Small World he kinda started flipping out, said he wanted that towel, and told all the kids who came up to him that they should buy that towel.

Oh and for the castle show once (the one with the band and mickey and a bunch of other characters), my friend was wearing a goofy hat and I had my Hatter hat. Goofy was right next to us, and he tried to pull her hat over her face, but when it wouldn't work he started stomping and threw a mini fit. Then when he went to leave he kissed both of us on the head and we thought he was trying to eat us or somethin.

• Senior Minion

Stitch razzed me ... and then proceeded to mess up my sister's hair.

•   
    • My liver hurts!

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    Stitch razzed me ... and then proceeded to mess up my sister's hair.

Yeah!! That was Hilarious!!! I really enjoyed it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
    Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

• Banned User

Oh, I remember one thing a Pirate did to my Mom on Pirates/Tom Sawyer Island- We were leaving one of those caves, and I passed by a Pirate guy who was standing really motionless- upon further inspection I noticed it was a real person. My Mom didn't realize that part, while she was walking out the guy puts his hand on my moms shoulder and scared her. She screamed like a a little girl. And remember that famous dance from Flashdance? She did a little bit of that but 3x faster! The Pirate was like "Do you take Ballet?" (She does, btw).To this day we still laugh about that. Very funny.

• Hide and Seek with Anna

So funny keep them coming.

I just remember another one which happen back in April of this year. With the Mad Hatter. I was wearing my Mad Hatter hat and when I got to the music chairs game before it started Mad Hatter saw me with my hat and he told me I had it on backwards and he told me to turn it around. I did and he said I still had it on the wrong way. He then told me to come up to him so I did. HE took my hat and put it the right way and then what he did was he put the hat all the way down my face. When I was trying to get it off my face I hear a rashberry sound. When I got the hat off it was Tweelde Dum right in my face laughing at me.

• Distant Disneylandaholic

The funniest thing I remember seeing involved the Mad Hatter when he saw a kid on one of those kid-leash things. He grabbed the end out of the parent's hand, threw it on the ground, and yelled to the kid something to the effect of "You're free! You're free! Run away!"

My kids still remember that whenever we see a kid on one of those leashes.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

I remember once a Drag Queen singling me out in a crowd once and she really made me laugh hard with my jokes but other than that no Disney Character in the parks has really made me laugh... oh wait, Cinderella's step sisters over at WDW, i'm hoping to run into them at Disneyland this holiday season. I expect them to best of the best at Disneyland. HIGH HOPES for them.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

My favorite was when Pinochioo suspending Stitch over the wishing well. LOL

Capt Jack examining Stitch:

When I wanted Mad Hatter in the picture because it would be not cool unless he was in it, and he agreed,

Stitch trying imitate Stitch 2.0:

• Pirate Girl

At DCA I think Pluto was asking me to marry him.

Aprille :-)

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast