• Banned User

Tomorrowland report

I got to get it out! So sorry if I sound like I'm nagging.

The Star Tours Fastpass machines have been turned off for the past few months-THANKFULLY! But they sit there in all their ugly glory taking up valuable walkway space. Each time I went through Tomorrowland on Sunday, the walkway at the point between Star Tours' entrance and Buzz's entrance was very congested. It took me a while to notice, but I finally put my foot on it. The mix of that useless planter at the entrance where the sign is and those closed fastpass machines combined with the Fastpass line that creeps all the way out into the middle of the walkway from Buzz's side makes for a very clogged walkway. If they could just remove all those machines and that awning they have on Star Tours side, that would make a lot more room
    and widen up the walkway. The entrance is pretty bad too. The Astro Orbiter jammed in with that rock work close it all in and create narrow channels to left and right side of it.

But just as a side note, the Observatron is broken once more- not once did it move on Sunday the 21st.

• Prepare for Blast Off!

Re: Tomorrowland report

Well, some time ago I read somewhere that a new star tours film and fx where possible in the future. Probably those fastpass machines will be helpful when the ride is "reloaded" again .

Cheers,

imAg!

• All? NO, ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMickey
    But just as a side note, the Observatron is broken once more- not once did it move on Sunday the 21st.
    On Saturday, it was going, but one of the arms was stuck. The thing is a 38-year-old machine that wasn't meant to be used so little and just rusts away in the process of sitting there. Cruel. It was meant to be a fully-operating ride, not a subsubsubsubpar special effect. And it was perfectly fine. 1998 killed off what good of Tomorrowland was left (except Space Mountain and Star Tours).

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    1998 killed off what good of Tomorrowland was left (except Space Mountain and Star Tours).
    It almost killed space mountain.... Thankfully they repalced the track and fixed the problem...

Tomorrowland is still getting fixed if you think of it.. they are working on removing most of the rocks and other things... Hopefully the solution imagineering comes up with will enhance the current land... and not make it too messed up.