Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Cake Anyone?

Re: A waterless Disneyland? (bathrooms)

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    I love that story, haha!
    Well of course you do I am your favorite Evil Step-Mom!!!!
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    Okay here is where my confession comes in. Yes, I once only read that site but in my defense I didn't know about this wonderful place at that time. Anyway when I decided to do the scrapbook I of course googled DL restrooms and came up with the article you are talking about. When I was done with the scrapbook I placed a link on that site just so the woman who did the article could see what I had done. Any way here is the link and if you can read the script on the pages you should be able to figure out why I did it. Oh and the password is scrapboook

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...apbook%202008/
    I think you missed a few, depending on when you did the scrapbook research...

Definitely missed the Indy "Emergency Restroom" that is right off the Load Station. Not sure if they have the Tour Guide Gardens restrooms back open, there were small ones that were closed off for several years.

Aladdin's Oasis has Mens Ladies and a seperate HC/Family also.

They closed the restrooms on the Plaza Pavillion porch (back-to-back with the Tiki Room restrooms) several years back, after it had been converted to Annual Pass Processing the first time. But they are doing renovations on the building, and they might fix them up and reopen them as part of the project.

Lessee, any others...? (Didn't even start on DCA, GCH, DTD, DLH, GCH, PPH, ESPN, RFC, HOB, AMC...)

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• Cake Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bergman View Post
    I think you missed a few, depending on when you did the scrapbook research...

Definitely missed the Indy "Emergency Restroom" that is right off the Load Station. Not sure if they have the Tour Guide Gardens restrooms back open, there were small ones that were closed off for several years.

Aladdin's Oasis has Mens Ladies and a seperate HC/Family also.

They closed the restrooms on the Plaza Pavillion porch (back-to-back with the Tiki Room restrooms) several years back, after it had been converted to Annual Pass Processing the first time. But they are doing renovations on the building, and they might fix them up and reopen them as part of the project.

Lessee, any others...? (Didn't even start on DCA, GCH, DTD, DLH, GCH, PPH, ESPN, RFC, HOB, AMC...)

--<< Bruce >>--
    I did hear about the Indy one right before I gave my mom the book but didn't have time to go back and get a picture. And the Tour Guide restroom is still closed. Now I didn't know about the second set of restrooms at Aladdin's Oasis and I even asked a CM about them....dang.

My friend Shannon asked if I wanted to do DCA and DTD and I was like heck no I have already taken well over 100 pictures just of DL toilets! All the pictures filled an entire CD when I downloaded them off my work computer.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234