Thread: Disneyana Store

Disneyana Store

I heard that the Disneyana Store on Main Street sells issues of the E Ticket Magazine. Is this true, and if so, do they have a large selection? I'm going to the park July 13th and won't be back for a long time so I'm hoping they do.

• Fight On for ol' SC!

Re: Disneyana Store

Yes they do! They are normally at the register counter nearest the Main Street doors. World of Disney also carries it in their collectibles area and "Off the Page" at DCA probably carries it also. I remember hearing that the E Ticket ceased publication a few months back. The park normally only carries 1 issue, but I could be wrong. Just ask if you don't see it!

WDI's cast store(Mickey's of Glendale) carries a huge selection of the E Ticket. But, unfortunately, they are kind of hard to get.

The E Ticket Magazine has gone out of business. I believe their last issue was the Winter '08 one that came out at Christmas. The Disneyana store at Disneyland no longer carries the magazine.

• Imagineer in training

Out of business? Oh no! My subscription!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by TP2000 View Post
    The E Ticket Magazine has gone out of business. I believe their last issue was the Winter '08 one that came out at Christmas. The Disneyana store at Disneyland no longer carries the magazine.
    I was at the Disneyanna Store two weeks ago, and they did have the E-Ticket magazines on display at the front counter. The only issue on display has a cover story about Pirates. I didn't look at the date of when that was issued nor the issue number.

There was one issue the current owner was working on, before the business is officially sold. But the buyer has not yet been announced, nor what the buyers intentions are with the current business.

There have been several topics questioning the continuation of the E-Ticket over the past year. Here is the most recent topic, start with post 17.