Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 395
  1. #151

    •   
    • Kerplookee
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    9,551

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    OMG!

    Would you please show that spot to me someday? I'd like to lay a fresh rose down there as my thanks to "the man".

    Hearing that speech alone is enough to give even casual Disney fans the chills. Bless you Mr. Disney.
    never, its my spot. he he he, just joshin' you.

    Sometimes silence is the best way to show you appreciate and respect something/someone....after his words, what else is there to say?
    I wonder if I can make his speech my new ringtone?

    btw, I was kidding about the "my spot" thing. I'd be happy to PM you the coordinates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

  2. #152

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,289
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Right next to the giant trash-masher out back of New Orleans Main Kitchen, on a starry summer night with the crushed tomato cans in full bloom and scent...with a huge hose in hand (for washing off floormats!)...The memories give me goose-bumps...and to think that most of you will never get to experience this...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  3. #153

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,910

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck44 View Post
    never, its my spot. he he he, just joshin' you.

    Sometimes silence is the best way to show you appreciate and respect something/someone....after his words, what else is there to say?
    I wonder if I can make his speech my new ringtone?

    btw, I was kidding about the "my spot" thing. I'd be happy to PM you the coordinates.
    Hopefully you can just show me at the park someday. Typing is one thing but seeing your reaction to the hallowed spot, to me, is well worth the wait. I hoping someday there is a place in DCA that give me similar chills that most of Disneyland does for me.

    I'm trying to think of where that spot will be. Most likely Hollywood. That area is amazing.

  4. #154

    •   
    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    29,568 steps from DLR
    Posts
    8,322

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Hopefully you can just show me at the park someday. Typing is one thing but seeing your reaction to the hallowed spot, to me, is well worth the wait.

    I'm trying to think of where that spot will be. Most likely Hollywood. That area is amazing.

    That's really sweet that you're putting yourself out there. I know it's hard to let your softer side show, but I think that DL just does that to people.

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I hoping someday there is a place in DCA that give me similiar chills that most of Disneyland does for me.
    I do know of a little grassy area, but it's usually my little secret and you have to see it in person so PM me if you want me to take you there.

  5. #155

    •   
    • Kerplookee
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    9,551

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Hopefully you can just show me at the park someday. Typing is one thing but seeing your reaction to the hallowed spot, to me, is well worth the wait. I hoping someday there is a place in DCA that give me similar chills that most of Disneyland does for me.

    I'm trying to think of where that spot will be. Most likely Hollywood. That area is amazing.
    Anyone who has over 20K posts is A-OK in my book. I'm a fabulous judge of character and sense you would cherish the shot and pass it on to other worthy souls.
    After I nurse my kitten back to full health(terrible accident) we will make a trip down to the parks. I don't feel right leaving her right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

  6. #156

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,910

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brunette View Post
    I do know of a little grassy area, but it's usually my little secret and you have to see it in person so PM me if you want me to take you there.
    If you take me there it will not only be my favorite spot in DCA but in all Disneylands across the world.

  7. #157

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,910

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck44 View Post
    Anyone who has over 20K posts is A-OK in my book. I'm a fabulous judge of character and sense you would cherish the shot and pass it on to other worthy souls.
    After I nurse my kitten back to full health(terrible accident) we will make a trip down to the parks. I don't feel right leaving her right now.
    Good thinking my fine man. You know when the little critter gets better perhaps you could take it with you to Disneyland. I've heard many pet owners rave about the wonderful care their extended non-human family receives at the Disneyland Kennel.

    Heck and you'd be my hero alone for treating kitty to a vacation for getting better.

  8. #158

    • I'm Flying High
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    1313 Harbor Blvd.
    Posts
    1,386

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Well I think I've found my favorite spot on MiceChat too...this thread is amazing! I have so many favorite places. I love the Court of Angels..I could sit there all day. I also have this tradition of going up the stairs to the Main Street Train Station right before I leave and looking out down Main Street. Another thing I love to do is looking at the diorama of the park circa 1955 in the Main Street Opera House. I just imagine diving in to it and being there.
    The daydream princess

  9. #159

    •   
    • Kerplookee
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    9,551

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Good thinking my fine man. You know when the little critter gets better perhaps you could take it with you to Disneyland. I've heard many pet owners rave about the wonderful care their extended non-human family receives at the Disneyland Kennel.

    Heck and you'd be my hero alone for treating kitty to a vacation for getting better.
    Years ago we reported an injured feral cat. We stuck around until helped arrived then gave Disney our information. A month later we got a postcard saying "skittles"(the name they gave her) was released.
    I always think of skittles when I see the Kennel or the spot she was laying.

    Every trip we mean to go check out the Kennel but never do. We have heard the dogs yelling (bark bark) at the train overhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

  10. #160

    •   
    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    29,568 steps from DLR
    Posts
    8,322

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck44 View Post
    Years ago we reported an injured feral cat. We stuck around until helped arrived then gave Disney our information. A month later we got a postcard saying "skittles"(the name they gave her) was released.
    I always think of skittles when I see the Kennel or the spot she was laying.

    Every trip we mean to go check out the Kennel but never do. We have heard the dogs yelling (bark bark) at the train overhead.
    Rescuing kittens and chickens? Heart of gold my friend, heart of gold.

    You have truly embodied the Disney spirit of being kind to everyone

    I'm sure that if we brought our dogs to DL, the kennel would have to be their favorite park. I wish I could bring them inside. They would love the Corn Dog Castle-that's their favorite snack!

  11. #161

    •   
    • Kerplookee
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    9,551

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brunette View Post
    I'm sure that if we brought our dogs to DL, the kennel would have to be their favorite park. I wish I could bring them inside. They would love the Corn Dog Castle-that's their favorite snack!


    a corn dog for a dog. mind if I use that one? tee-hee

    I'm, again, ashamed to say I've never had a corn dog at Dland or DCA. They are so big and I'm sure it would give me a tummy ache. I already need tums to get through a day.
    Enough serious talk. Back to the hot-dog spots
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

  12. #162

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,910

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck44 View Post


    a corn dog for a dog. mind if I use that one? tee-hee

    I'm, again, ashamed to say I've never had a corn dog at Dland or DCA. They are so big and I'm sure it would give me a tummy ache. I already need tums to get through a day.
    Enough serious talk. Back to the hot-dog spots
    I see a perfect barter here. You show me the spot where walt made his speech and I'll buy you your first corn dog. Did you know you can eat in the tiki room? The corn dog will satisfy your hunger, but those darling tiki-birds will leave you hungry for more! DOn't let those tiki gods steal your corndog!!! They can be nasty little buggers. Wheee!

  13. #163

    •   
    • Kerplookee
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    9,551

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I see a perfect barter here. You show me the spot where walt made his speech and I'll buy you your first corn dog. Did you know you can eat in the tiki room? The corn dog will satisfy your hunger, but those darling tiki-birds will leave you hungry for more! DOn't let those tiki gods steal your corndog!!! They can be nasty little buggers. Wheee!
    I thought just Dole Whips were allowed in the tiki room and might feel awkward eating a corn dog. Although I could use the Corn Dog spear as a weapon against those birds...only if the gods are on my side. On-Guard!

    All these advantages of the Tiki Room might make it my new favorite place. What other spot can you eat yummy snacks while going tweet tweet tweet. tweet tweet.(from the song)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

  14. #164

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,910

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck44 View Post
    I thought just Dole Whips were allowed in the tiki room and might feel awkward eating a corn dog. Although I could use the Corn Dog spear as a weapon against those birds...only if the gods are on my side. On-Guard!

    All these advantages of the Tiki Room might make it my new favorite place. What other spot can you eat yummy snacks while going tweet tweet tweet. tweet tweet.(from the song)
    Yes my friend, there is no where you can enjoy a hearty meal with such entertainment unless you go to a luau in Hawaii!! The CM always reminds people to dispose of their trash after the show or it will anger the tiki gods. Believe you/me I'm not willing to take that risk!

    Meals outside of the Cafe Orleans are pretty magic too. But watch out for hungry Bootleggers!! ARGH!

  15. #165

    • Don't lets be silly! șoș
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Passamaquoddy
    Posts
    1,465

    Re: Favorite specific spot in all of Disneyland park?

    Not telling, because people will start going there...

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite "alone" spot at Disneyland?
    By barfownz in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 11:34 AM
  2. What's your favorite SPOT in DL?
    By Missviolet in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 09:55 PM
  3. Favorite Make-Out Spot @ DLR...
    By WRDup in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 12:15 AM
  4. What is your favorite DL spot to just hang out in?
    By BigThunder in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 03:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •