Question Dinner and Fireworks?

Hey everyone. I 've watched Remember several times, but i have one question. have any of u tried getting dinner at like plaza inn or another restaurant..and taking that dinner in front of the castle so u kan eat while waiting??? haha
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Who's your DaddyB?

Re: Dinner and Fireworks?

While waiting for the fireworks, I've gotten Pizza from Redd Rockets, A Turkey Leg from the sidewalk vendor right there at the hub, and various flavors of meat on a stick from Bengal BBQ.. all on different nights, silly...

I got the biggest reaction from the Turkey Leg... that smell just wafted around the crowd and people's mouths were watering.

I also got more than a couple smart remarks as I was carrying a box of pizza over my head picking my way through the seated crowds to the spot where my friends were waiting. I swear I coulda' charged $30 for the pizza and still sold a couple!
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

• Confuzled Woozle

I'm sure you probably could. My friend got McDonalds and took the tray with her when we went to get good seats for the Electrical Parade over at DCA. Then again, its a bit less crowded over there.
    Did you hear about the three blondes who were driving to Disneyland?
    After being in the car for hours, they saw a sign that said "Disneyland left" so they turned around and went home.

• No bacon; sausage.

Yup. The biggest problem is the crowd at Plaza Inn. The line can get pretty bad. But if you tell them you want it to go, they'll give you a plastic to go box instead of a plate, they'll even let you take the tray with you, and if you ask at the cash register, they'll give you plastic forks and knives and a paper cup.

• OM NOM NOM

Rancho is good with letting you take your food to the Hub. Just be a good AP and don't make a mess!
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• That Guy

I thought this thread was about dating?.........

• My Children's Father

Quote Originally Posted by daddyb
    I also got more than a couple smart remarks as I was carrying a box of pizza over my head picking my way through the seated crowds to the spot where my friends were waiting. I swear I coulda' charged $30 for the pizza and still sold a couple!

Isn't a whole pie not much less than $30 at R2P2? Getting it delivered to the hub in time for the fireworks has got to be worth a few bucks ....... you should charge $40, minimum.
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• That Guy

^ Hmmm you could have an idea there!!! Would it also work to raffle off your spot if you have the best spot? Kind of do like a Mickey-Bay, where you spot goes to the higher bidder!

• My Children's Father

I think Disney would frown on you conducting business on their property ......

Has anybody suggested the "Jim Hill Tour" to you yet, Max?
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"