Talking The End of the Summer season...

As the end of the summer season 2005 comes to a close, I can't help but marvel at what Disneyland has done for its 50th Anniversary, The Happiest Homecoming on Earth. Yes, many people complain about certain things and yes there could've been more things, but already with Remember & the new Space Mountain, and just all the changes happening, I am perfectly satisfied This was my FIRST year buying an Annual Pass, a Premium Annual Pass at that. I am enjoying my annual pass a TON! Everytime i go i MUST go watch Remember. Everytime I go, space mountain is a MUST!

Disneyland has started to go back towards the ideals of Walt Disney and back towards the importance of details. Little things like Push is what makes Disneyland the special place that it is! (something i heard from another micechatter). The Happiest Homecoming on Earth really does feel like going back to my home. Disneyland has become a place where I have so many memories a place where I will continue to make memories. When I walk under those tunnels leading into Disneyland... I leave my world of high school troubles and stress behind. I enter a land where ANYTHING is possible. A place where people of ANY age can come to enjoy the fantasies and dreams of people EVERYWHERE. I value Disneyland very much because the value of DETAIL and the value of IMAGINATION. Everytime i step into a different land, I emerse myself in a world of new things, a world of new foods, a world of new attractions, a world of new details. The reason why Disneyland continues to be more successful than the "Thriller" parks such as Knott's and Six Flags is because of it's CONTINUED dedication to entertainment of all ages and it's steadfastness of Detail and Imagination. I must give a Hat's Off to Matt Ouimett, all the Imagineers, all Disneyland Staff, and of course..the people who REALLY make it happen, the Cast Members! Everytime I go to Disneyland, I do my best to make sure I say hello and thank you to all the cast members. Next time you go to Disneyland, make sure you soak it all in. For that day you're there, immerse yourself in the Disney Experience.

The first time I watched Remember, I remember hearing Walt's voice come on during the first segment, and immediately tears started building. Walt's dream has gone a LONG way. IT happened because Walt didn't giveup when the whole world told him his plans wouldn't work. The things that make my trip most memorable is when I go with friends who are absolutely amazed when they see the firework show, or ride Space Mountain, or just see all of Disneyland in a way they've never seen before.

As this summer season comes to a close, What do YOU have to say about this summer in general and the WONDERFUL start to The Happiest Homecoming on Earth???

Oh and ONE MORE THING!!!..

Thank you VERY MUCH MR WALT DISNEY!
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Re: The End of the Summer season...

Thank GOD! I cant wait for autumn! Cool temps, smaller crowds. I saw punkins and scarecrows in Frontierland on Sunday and about wet myself with excitement.

• What have I done?

Already Pumpkins and Scarecrows? Oh my!?

"This guy!"

• 'Taint sure it's puddin!

I agree, it has been a wonderful summer and it is nice to feel like DL is on the right track again. Thanks for sharing a positive thread about this.
    "Search the boat...."
    First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you MiceChat?
    There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
    - visit the MiceChat store
    - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
    Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

• Rock Star Minion

Oh and ONE MORE THING!!!..

Thank you VERY MUCH CAST MEMBER MATT!

(And thank you Paul and Cynthia, for resigning with barely enough time to fix it up this much.)
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Up is Down

I am very happy it is the end of the summer season but it has been fun! now for less crowds!
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    Thank GOD! I cant wait for autumn! Cool temps, smaller crowds. I saw punkins and scarecrows in Frontierland on Sunday and about wet myself with excitement.
    I CANT WAIT TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
    pshhh i guess