Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: TDS Duffy Shopping Service

Welcome, WDW486! It's always great to meet new Duffy fans. I hope you join us in the new Duffy sub-forum too, we've gotta keep it lively, LOL!

• Banned User

Ok, now that WDW486 is in on the service, I won't feel so bad saying that I really can't do it this time. Sorry DuffyDaisuiki, but I really can't afford it this time around. It really is the timing, phone bill/rent/etc all due at the same time. I hope you guys don't hate me for backing out, but next time, I promise I will!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Oh, DuffyDaisuki, since there will not be 6 new costumes this time, how should we handle the percentages? You said 20% if you buy all 6, but I'm sure that's not right anymore. What number do you feel comfortable with now only buying 4 costumes? I'm making my "wish list" now and want to add the total in.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

There are five of you, so everything will just be +25% unless someone drops out before Saturday. If anyone does want to buy all six, I will still honor the +20% costume rate. I am a man of my word.^^

DuffyDaisuki, given your steps for placing an order, should I PM you my list or wait for you to PM me? I already posted my interest in this thread and just want to verify if I'm following the steps correctly. I'd love to place an order and make payment and do not want to be too late!

• Munchings & Crunchings

I'm so excited, thanks for doing this again, DuffyDaisuki. It does help that it's a bunch of Duffy fans getting together. Also, I know how careful you are when you choose things, which makes it even more special.

I'll send you my list soon.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: TDS Duffy Shopping Service

WDW486, I just sent your PM; please check your Inbox and forward your wish list with totals to my email address!^^ Thank YOU, WDW486! I missed some of these earlier posts... You came just in the nick of time to save everyone an extra 5%! That's what I call an entrance!

FutureImagineer, no one could ever possibly hate you; I wanna hug you every time you post! I'm just bummed because I know you were excited, too. This year with the 10th Anniversary is bound to be full of more great stuff! I don't want you to be disappointed either.^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    WDW486, I just sent your PM; please check your Inbox and forward your wish list with totals to my email address!^^ Thank YOU, WDW486! I missed some of these earlier posts... You came just in the nick of time to save everyone an extra 5%! That's what I call an entrance!
    Thanks so much for offering this shopping service, DuffyDaisuki. I got your PM and emailed you. And I'm so glad I could help save everyone 5% So excited!

Hi all,

I'm also new to the board. Have always loved disney but only just got my first duffy this x'mas from HKDL. He's sooo adorable but they ran out of clothes already, so still need to get clothes for him!

DuffyDaisuki - I've PM you as also interested in the shopping service u've kindly offered here. Pls let me know if I should resend my wish list to your email instead. Thanks!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Hi, hugabear, and welcome!

I've just sent your PM, too. Please reply to the email address enclosed. It goes without saying, I'm sure that my email address and personal details should never be passed on to anyone for any reason, but I just said it anyway.

Please do not reply to my PM via MiceChat. Please use the email address I sent you. My MiceChat Inbox fills up very quickly (because I have sentimental attachment and hoard messages^^). If that happens, no one can contact me to get anything.

ok sorry it took so long but i am in!
    but just to be sure i CAN order Shellie May correct?
    oh man i swear this is a life- or death decision for me! i have no idea what to get! a darling shellie may or the adorable paddington coat for duffy!!! what would you guys pick?

i feel kinda bad, if i get shellie may i feel like i totally neglected Duffy.....

anyway do you think the package should arrive by Febuary 11th? that'll be my birthday trip to disneyland and i'd love to take my new purchases with me!
    Last edited by flylikadove22; 01-13-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flylikadove22 View Post
    oh man i swear this is a life- or death decision for me! i have no idea what to get! a darling shellie may or the adorable paddington coat for duffy!!! what would you guys pick?

i feel kinda bad, if i get shellie may i feel like i totally neglected Duffy.....

anyway do you think the package should arrive by Febuary 11th? that'll be my birthday trip to disneyland and i'd love to take my new purchases with me!
    I would choose a Shellie May, she is just adorable and make Duffy more company that the coat

I really like the cafe cookie can and the custom for Shellie sigh... looks at near empty pocket.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Lightbulb Re: TDS Duffy Shopping Service

You can get anything you want ("at Shellie May's restaurant!…exceptin' Alice…'scuse me…need.more.sleep…) Seriously, as long as it's Duffy-related, anything goes.

That is a seriously tough choice. You're not overreacting; these variables are confusing. Here's what my process would be like:

Shellie May, though she's a character not a costume, is available any time, forever. Personally, I have been waiting for a duffel coat like this for Duffy for years, and I also think it's the first really "fashion-not-costume/uniform" outfit they've made for Shellie. And I how similar they are — how cute they look together. These coats are also the first non-uniform costumes to be both available for purchase and illustrated in the storybook style. I could not love these coats more, and once they're gone, I doubt we'll see something as simple as a re-color of these.

All that said, if I had an intention to someday adopt Shellie May, as (the year-ago me can't believe I'm saying this) everyone really should, I would make sure to buy BOTH of these duffle coats. If there was absolutely no way that I could get both coats right now and I was really feeling Shellie May calling me, I might just let the coats go, since they really are such a "set," and wait for something else to come along.

That said, I dunno if there will be another set like these coats soon. But I'm biased; that blue one is exactly what I'd designed in my mind. If it were me, I would find a way to get BOTH coats. I would let Shellie wait, knowing that I was getting a coat for her so I ~will~ have her someday.

Have the best birthday!!! It is my solemn intention to mail out all packages on Monday 1/24, so you should have your stuff by or before 1/29!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
    I would choose a Shellie May, she is just adorable and make Duffy more company that the coat

I really like the cafe cookie can and the custom for Shellie sigh... looks at near empty pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    You can get anything you want ("at Shellie May's restaurant!…exceptin' Alice…'scuse me…need.more.sleep…) Seriously, as long as it's Duffy-related, anything goes.

That is a seriously tough choice. You're not overreacting; these variables are confusing. Here's what my process would be like:

Shellie May, though she's a character not a costume, is available any time, forever. Personally, I have been waiting for a duffel coat like this for Duffy for years, and I also think it's the first really "fashion-not-costume/uniform" outfit they've made for Shellie. And I how similar they are — how cute they look together. These coats are also the first non-uniform costumes to be both available for purchase and illustrated in the storybook style. I could not love these coats more, and once they're gone, I doubt we'll see something as simple as a re-color of these.

All that said, if I had an intention to someday adopt Shellie May, as (the year-ago me can't believe I'm saying this) everyone really should, I would make sure to buy BOTH of these duffle coats. If there was absolutely no way that I could get both coats right now and I was really feeling Shellie May calling me, I might just let the coats go, since they really are such a "set," and wait for something else to come along.

That said, I dunno if there will be another set like these coats soon. But I'm biased; that blue one is exactly what I'd designed in my mind. If it were me, I would find a way to get BOTH coats. I would let Shellie wait, knowing that I was getting a coat for her so I ~will~ have her someday.

Have the best birthday!!! It is my solemn intention to mail out all packages on Monday 1/24, so you should have your stuff by or before 1/29!
    thank you both!!! i believe i made my decision! i am definitely in so feel free to PM me your email!

Are the cafe series cookie cans going to be available for only few days, or it will be more time to get them?

When is the next custom release? maybe I can get more savings by that time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast