Page 100 of 280 FirstFirst ... 507590979899100101102103110125150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4195

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by DCfan92 View Post
    show him to Duffy that maybe he left at home.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Talking Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I finally had time to do Duffy photos again today. It was truly a spiritual experience. Everything went wrong. I was there an hour before opening, ran to the New York show, got a great spot. The show was canceled due to wind.

Took some photos in Cape Cod, relaxed. Thought about going to Arabian Coast for Springtime Surprise, but chose to try New York again. Canceled again. Springtime Surprise went on, but I missed it.

Decided to try for the last show in Arabian Coast. Got there an hour early, waited, met a great CM and we talked a while. It was canceled, due to wind. Duffy had a little tantrum, but quickly got over it and perked up.^^

In spite of all that, despite that I have only seen the "windy" version of ONE show and the event ends in two weeks, I had the most incredible day! It had been such a looong time since I took any bear pictures in the parks, and a very long time since I'd just gone with Duffy and played around. I realized today that when I take Shellie too, not only is it incredibly heavy and difficult, but I treat them more as Disney "supermodels," less like ageless free spirits playing around. Everything seems to naturally become a bit more posed and sterile.

Today Duffy was wild and fun, and we had a blast. And I remembered, on a deep visceral level, why I love him so much. When I let myself go, when I let myself be inspired to see him as full of life and love, my imagination sings. Today was a truly magical day, and here are the pictures that prove it.^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I finally had time to do Duffy photos again today. It was truly a spiritual experience. Everything went wrong. I was there an hour before opening, ran to the New York show, got a great spot. The show was canceled due to wind.

Took some photos in Cape Cod, relaxed. Thought about going to Arabian Coast for Springtime Surprise, but chose to try New York again. Canceled again. Springtime Surprise went on, but I missed it.

Decided to try for the last show in Arabian Coast. Got there an hour early, waited, met a great CM and we talked a while. It was canceled, due to wind.

In spite of all that, despite that I have only seen the "windy" version of ONE show and the event ends in two weeks, I had the most incredible day! It had been such a looong time since I took any bear pictures in the parks, and a very long time since I'd just gone with Duffy and played around. I realized today that when I take Shellie too, not only is it incredibly heavy and difficult, but I treat them more as Disney "supermodels," less like ageless free spirits playing around. Everything seems to naturally become a bit more posed and sterile.

Today Duffy was wild and fun, and we had a blast. And I remembered, on a deep visceral level, why I love him so much. When I let myself go, when I let myself be inspired to see him as full of life and love, my imagination sings. Today was a truly magical day, and here are the pictures that prove it.^^

Oh, DuffyDaisuki!!! Your photos are spectacular!!! Your Duffy sure was wild and fun! and you pictures reflect the magic that the two of you have together!

Sorry to hear that you weren't able to see any shows though!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post

Decided to try for the last show in Arabian Coast. Got there an hour early, waited, met a great CM and we talked a while. It was canceled, due to wind. Duffy had a little tantrum, but quickly got over it and perked up.^^

LOVED the photos and your Duffy seemed so happy to be there having fun. My Duffy and Shellie loved the pictures and they said they wish they were there. Someday we will visit TDS. I have a question how do you get Duffy hand to stay up like he is saying hello? I wanna do that when i go the parks with them.
    Last edited by DCfan92; 06-21-2012 at 03:02 AM.

Duffy Daisuki, your photos are simply gorgeous!! how can your duffy have his arms fixed so he can pose?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

OMG DuffyD those are EXCELLENT! The one where he's hanging on the door knocker is TOTALLY something my Duffy would do! I love the playful nature of your Duffy. Just... awesome.

I'm taking Duffy to a Tampa Bay Rays watch party tonight (the team is on the road). It should be fun. He has his own Twitter account (@DuffyBear17) and has gotten pretty popular quickly. He already has fans who are excited about meeting him tonight!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thanks, guys. We really had so much fun; my eyes and ears and heart were so open. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating and celebrating: Duffy is like a magical key that opens me up, rekindling my imagination and the pure loving child-heart that powers it and fills me with wonder.

I had this really extended moment walking from Arabian Coast through Mermaid Lagoon, into the Mysterious Island and around the lagoon all the way back down to Mediterranean Harbor... I could see every detail, how things were made, how they worked, how every part of it was a long process of a lot of minds collaborating, usually referencing other, unrelated creators as well. And all the people who were there for a variety of reasons, but all of them positive, having a good day, making memories to keep. I could see so much in every detail, in all the precision glory that is Tokyo DisneySEA. Yeah, it really was all dramatic like that, but without the words.

Oh, and I don't know why these last few didn't post before:

---------- Post added 06-21-2012 at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SailorDuffy View Post
    Duffy Daisuki, your photos are simply gorgeous!! how can your duffy have his arms fixed so he can pose?
    Thanks, SailorDuffy!^^ I built and installed a skeleton. It requires major surgery; not for the faint of heart.

---------- Post added 06-21-2012 at 09:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    OMG DuffyD those are EXCELLENT! The one where he's hanging on the door knocker is TOTALLY something my Duffy would do! I love the playful nature of your Duffy. Just... awesome.
    Thanks, Aimster.^^ You know, it's really funny, I actually thought of you and your Duffy while he was doing that. And of course, Duffy helping Mickey on White Day...

---------- Post added 06-21-2012 at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DCfan92 View Post
    LOVED the photos and your Duffy seemed so happy to be there having fun. My Duffy and Shellie loved the pictures and they said they wish they were there. Someday we will visit TDS. I have a question how do you get Duffy hand to stay up like he is saying hello? I wanna do that when i go the parks with them.
    Thanks, DCfan! You really do have to come to Cape Cod; it's a Duffy fan's sacred pilgrimage point! Installing a skeleton is a challenging but rewarding process. For something as simple as holding up his hand, I'd suggest just carrying a hair clip around and using that to pin him in position from behind - a million times simpler!

---------- Post added 06-21-2012 at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrita View Post
    Oh, DuffyDaisuki!!! Your...pictures reflect the magic that the two of you have together!

Sorry to hear that you weren't able to see any shows though!!
    Thank you, Sandrita. You are always so nice!^^ I'll try again before the event is over, for sure. Wish me luck!

---------- Post added 06-21-2012 at 09:39 AM ----------

This really candid one was shot by Duffy himself.

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 07-10-2012 at 06:43 PM.

• Adventures with Duffy

Such cute photos of Duffy. Thank you DuffyD for sharing. You two had a great day. I like his white shirt under the sweater vest. Very nice touch.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• MiceAge Columnist

Duffy D your photos are just awesome, I love them!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Love it... LOVE IT!

So tonight I took Duffy to an official Tampa Bay Rays watch party at a local Hooters. We had a great time even though the Rays lost. We made lots of new friends too!

First order of business was.... FOOD! It was Wing Wednesday so the special was 10 boneless wings and your choice of curly fries or tater tots for $5.99! We chose tater tots. YUM!

Duffy and I are members of a new Rays fan club... Rodney's Archery Club - named after Fernando Rodney, our closing pitcher. When he gets a "save", he shoots an imaginary arrow out, so... yeah, archery club was a logical choice.

Check out that form!

RALLY TIME! (the cups on the ears is another silly thing Fernando Rodney does sometimes)

Duffy got balloons at the end of the night!

We got another Rays watch party tomorrow night at a local bar. Can't wait!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    Such cute photos of Duffy. Thank you DuffyD for sharing. You two had a great day. I like his white shirt under the sweater vest. Very nice touch.
    Thanks, Janell.^^ With the brown pants and blue Mickey from Sweet Duffy and the shirt from the original Cannery Clothing release, plus those awesome BAB boat shoes, this is easily my favorite outfit for Duffy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Kruse View Post
    Duffy D your photos are just awesome, I love them!
    That means a lot coming from the woman whose photos always include her own original craftsmanship and glorious prop-filled compositions! Thanks, Sue.

From the moment I saw Duffy, I thought of Aranzi/Aronzo, the duo who pioneered plush photo taking in Japan in a big way. I knew my guy had to be poseable to get the energy I wanted. I had been so concerned with building his popularity that I kinda forgot that early feeling; yesterday was a revelation.

Hehe, I haven't talked like this for a while. I'm honestly nervous about the day Disney decides to mass produce a poseable model. They've already started using them in shop displays and someone on Yahoo! started selling a kit, all after I started taking pictures in the parks. Look at me being all smug and proud!^^ I'll always know my little guy was the first Duffy to stand on his own two feet! He'll always be special! And anyway, he'll always have a Tender who loves him.

---------- Post added 06-21-2012 at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Check out that form!

RALLY TIME! (the cups on the ears is another silly thing Fernando Rodney does sometimes)

We got another Rays watch party tomorrow night at a local bar. Can't wait!
    That guy is an eating, partying machine!!!

• North American Duffeteer

Time to share a Duffy/ShellieMay photo:

It keeps reminding me of the rainy day outfits that the characters wear on parades.

And, as an added bonus, the UniBEARsity line has released a new set of outfits for the four bears. One of which is a rain outfit for Mocha.

Here is the link:
    http://www.disneystore.co.jp/shop/Pr...=4936313313253

Looking at the overall design, it reminds me of Duffy's "Rainy Day Fun" outfit.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 06-21-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

That's cute! It reminds me of your Kingdom Hearts outfit.^^

• Munchings & Crunchings

Oh, DuffyD, those pictures are just amazing! I love how spontaneous it feels. Duffy's infectious smile, and his energy. He sure was in an exploring mood, wasn't he? It also proves to me how good the Spring Voyage sweater vest looks with his CCC white shirt.

There are so many shots I just love. The shot of him trying to reach the coins in the McDuck fountain was really cute. The one with him looking at the duck was just adorable. I also laughed out loud at the one with the Genie flower and the "Oh" face. Duffy's reaction is so cute. What was Duffy doing on the Arabian Coast fountain? I hope he wasn't sad. Was that his tantrum, or was he playing peek-a-boo?

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

That was the tantrum.^^ He got over it quick, though. He also asked me to explain that he wasn't trying to take coins out of the fountain; he was throwing one in to make his wish. He would never steal someone's wish.