Page 103 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3537893100101102103104105106113128153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4278

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Sue, ShellieMay looks perfectly dressed to visit Radiator Springs! She looks like she'll be right at home in Flo's V8 Cafe! Those suitcases are so perfect too. I love all of your vintage details.

• I love that tiny bear!

Sue, your Shellie May is TOO CUTE! Well, she always is, but she's cracking me up!

MikkiMausu, now I'm hungry. :P I hope Duffy got to eat that delicious donut!

Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May made a new friend on vacation.

(My 5-month-old nephew was loving on that bear...particularly, he enjoyed eating the ribbon. When do you think he will be old enough for a Duffy?)

Sue, your costumes just get better and better! What beautiful costume design and expert sewing skills. I've been enjoying the photos so much and can't wait for the road trip to Radiator Springs!

Shellie May's photo with her postcard and trunk and suitcase has now become my desktop background!
    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Hello! I wanted to share another picture!

• Felice Natale!

Your Duffy is as much of a foodie as Aimster's!^^

• North American Duffeteer

I want to share a Duffy photo:

Made a sketch drawing of Duffy posing for a photo in front of the Tokyo SkyTree.

It would be a dream come true for a Duffeteer visting Japan.

What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post

Made a sketch drawing of Duffy posing for a photo in front of the Tokyo SkyTree.

It would be a dream come true for a Duffeteer visting Japan.

What do you guys think?
    This is cute MikkiMausu!

It seems so, Duffy D ^__^

MikkiMaussu99, I have been with my Duffy seeing the Tokyo Sky Tree and yes, it's a dream
    Last edited by SailorDuffy; 07-01-2012 at 01:50 PM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Took Duffy to the Rays/Tigers game last night and we had an adventure!

We got there early because I had to stop at Will Call to pick up my post-game concert wristband (Earth, Wind & Fire were performing!), which allowed us to go on the field (the stage is set up in center field). It was HOT out, so we went into the team store to look around (and enjoy the air conditioning).

It's DJ Kitty (in plushie form)

It was "Turn Back the Clock" night! They were paying homage to the 70s. The Rays didn't exist then (they didn't come until 1998), but they had awesome retro inspired uniforms made up and the Tigers wore their 70s throwback uniforms as well.

We hung out by the dugout before the game with some of our fellow members of Rodney's Archery Club (for our closer, Fernando Rodney, as he shoots an "arrow" when he gets a save). We brought cookies to share!

They made Duffy pose with the creepy/evil Zim Bear (a little teddy bear with the face of the Rays senior basebeball advisor Don Zimmer). Duffy was NOT happy about that. Creepy little bear!

Hey look, it's Prince Fielder!

We met Brooks Conrad!

OMG! Jeff Keppinger! He seemed to love Duffy and said to me, "I want to know what the deal with him is!" I said, "This is Duffy! He follows you on Twitter!" He just laughed.

We also met Elliot Johnson!

Hey! It's Wolverine... I mean Luke Scott!

Look at all the people!

Let's go Rays!

Duffy wants you to follow @RACRays on Twitter!

The Rays lost (boo!), but the post-game concert was awesome! I've been a fan of Earth, Wind & Fire since I was a little kid, so this was a dream come true to finally see them!

Even though the Rays lost, they still light the dome orange for the concerts.

Duffy said he wanted this car. Me too!

And that's all!

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Took Duffy to the Rays/Tigers game last night and we had an adventure!
    First, WOW... I feel like I just watched "Adventures in Duffysitting." This story just has so much energy!

We got there early because I had to stop at Will Call to pick up my post-game concert wristband (Earth, Wind & Fire were performing!)...
    Second... Shut up that you just saw Earth, Wind & Fire in concert. You lucky, lucky so-and-so...and Duffy saw them, too? Now my little guy is gonna be pestering me about how "he never gets as many snacks and sweets as Aimster's Duffy, and look, he got to go to a concert, too! And it's not even Disney!" Thanks a lot, Aims.

It's DJ Kitty (in plushie form)
    Ok, I don't wanna be rude or anything, but am I alone in thinking the simultaneous cuteness and street-hardened toughness of that blinged out kitty made me a little uneasy?

It was "Turn Back the Clock" night! They were paying homage to the 70s. The Rays didn't exist then (they didn't come until 1998), but they had awesome retro inspired uniforms made up and the Tigers wore their 70s throwback uniforms as well.
    How cool that they made retro costumes! It's like Cape Cod Village Greeting Place, they really did "turn back the clock" and rewrite history. This story could only be better if they had made plush in the costumes and the plush happened to be the same size as Duffy and they decided to give you one and you stripped it naked, gave its clothes to Duffy and beamed with joy while completely ignoring the other...wait. Maybe it would be better if they just gave you the costume-only; this story was headed to a dark place.^^

We brought cookies to share!
    You say "share," but I'm pretty sure Duffy thought those were all his.

They made Duffy pose with the creepy/evil Zim Bear (a little teddy bear with the face of the Rays senior basebeball advisor Don Zimmer). Duffy was NOT happy about that. Creepy little bear!
    I concur! That thing totally looks like a candidate for Duffy's archnemesis. Seriously, he looks like he sits around in a secret lair plotting world domination.

Hey look, it's Prince Fielder!
    Grrr...Tiger!^^

We met Brooks Conrad!

OMG! Jeff Keppinger! He seemed to love Duffy and said to me, "I want to know what the deal with him is!" I said, "This is Duffy! He follows you on Twitter!" He just laughed.

We also met Elliot Johnson!

Hey! It's Wolverine... I mean Luke Scott!
    I bet somebody was on Cloud Nine, and I'm not just talking about Duffy!^^ I think it's really cool that Jeff Keppinger asked about him. Do you think that's just because of you, or are other people increasing his visibility around there? Have you ever seen another Duffy at a game?

Usually I don't double-post photos, but I just this shot!

The Rays lost (boo!), but the post-game concert was awesome! I've been a fan of Earth, Wind & Fire since I was a little kid, so this was a dream come true to finally see them!
    You win some, you lose some, but I'd say seeing Earth, Wind & Fire definitely qualifies as a home run WIN!

Duffy said he wanted this car. Me too!
    What's that car all about? Enquiring minds want to know!

Fantastic, as usual, Aimster. Thank you for a super fun vicarious night out!^^

Those were some really cute pictures! Thank you for sharing!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Shut up that you just saw Earth, Wind & Fire in concert. You lucky, lucky so-and-so...and Duffy saw them, too? Now my little guy is gonna be pestering me about how "he never gets as many snacks and sweets as Aimster's Duffy, and look, he got to go to a concert, too! And it's not even Disney!" Thanks a lot, Aims.
    Heh! This wasn't Duffy's first concert either. We saw The Go-Go's after a Rays game last summer.

Ok, I don't wanna be rude or anything, but am I alone in thinking the simultaneous cuteness and street-hardened toughness of that blinged out kitty made me a little uneasy?
    DJ Kitty is awesome. Check out this video of him (he made his Rays debut a couple years ago. They show videos of him spinning tunes on the jumbotron at games. It's hilarious.

How cool that they made retro costumes! It's like Cape Cod Village Greeting Place, they really did "turn back the clock" and rewrite history. This story could only be better if they had made plush in the costumes and the plush happened to be the same size as Duffy and they decided to give you one and you stripped it naked, gave its clothes to Duffy and beamed with joy while completely ignoring the other...wait. Maybe it would be better if they just gave you the costume-only; this story was headed to a dark place.^^
    LMAO! I'm getting a retro jersey for myself. They didn't have the size I need (adult small), so I had to order one, but they're backordered. Hopefully they'll get them in soon. If only BAB carried it! Oh well, at least Duffy has a normal Rays uniform and a Rays t-shirt he can wear to games & stuff.

You say "share," but I'm pretty sure Duffy thought those were all his.
    Actually it was his idea to bring the cookies to share with everyone. We had a sub from the deli at Publix, Twizzlers & Skittles to munch on during the game. That one thing I love about Tropicana Field & the Rays. They let you bring in your own food/snacks and bottled water. How many professional sports stadiums out there do that? None, I think. I save a TON of money.

I concur! That thing totally looks like a candidate for Duffy's archnemesis. Seriously, he looks like he sits around in a secret lair plotting world domination.
    Oh totally. My friends who went to Friday's game and got a Zim Bear were reporting the following day their Zim Bears were doing things to other stuffies in the house and eating and drinking everything in site. And there's 10,000 of these on the loose so far! The Rays announced they're giving another 10,000 away at another game later this year (due to popular demand). I still say it'll suck your soul while you're sleeping.

I bet somebody was on Cloud Nine, and I'm not just talking about Duffy!^^ I think it's really cool that Jeff Keppinger asked about him. Do you think that's just because of you, or are other people increasing his visibility around there? Have you ever seen another Duffy at a game?
    I usually don't hang out by the dugout before games anymore (stopped doing that pretty much in the mid-90s when I still lived in Michigan). I only did yesterday because that's where my friends were hanging out pregame. I would love to get a photo with Evan Longoria or Carlos Peña though.

As for Kep, as you know my Duffy has his own Twitter account. He's up to over 100 people following him now! Well, Duffy also follows Jeff and tweeted him a couple times earlier in the week asking if he'd be willing to pose for a photo with Duffy's "fluffy self". Jeff never responded but I'm sure he saw the tweets and probably recognized Duffy (his current Twitter avatar is a pic of him in his Rays uniform).

What's that car all about? Enquiring minds want to know!
    Oh It's nothing really. Chevy is a partner with the Rays, so they have some Chevy brand cars parked outside the Trop on display and this is just a Chevy Sonic with a custom Tampa Bay Rays wrap on it (the actual car is orange). But that's pretty cool, huh?

Hi Aimster! Great story and picture from the Rays Game!

• Minion

Happy Fourth of July from Lil D and Duffette!

(I apologize for the clashing green striped cushions, heh. I know it looks a bit horrid. )

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    Happy Fourth of July from Lil D and Duffette!

(I apologize for the clashing green striped cushions, heh. I know it looks a bit horrid. )

Thank you & Happy 4th of July to you and Lil D & Duffette!