Page 115 of 294 FirstFirst ... 156590105112113114115116117118125140165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4409

• North American Duffeteer

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Time to share some Duffy photos:

My Duffy dreams of going to TDR, so here he is studying the map on which of the places he should go.

Here he is studying the map to Tokyo Disneyland's attractions and entertainment.

His favorite Disney merchandise are those found at the Tokyo Resort, so here he is looking at a map finding his favorite shops and restaurants.

Here he is studying the map to Tokyo DisneySea, trying to find his favorite attractions and entertainment. He is also looking for his home.

Duffy loves to shop for merchandise at the various DisneySea stores and loves to eat the various foods and treats located at the restaurants throughout the park. Here he is studying the map.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

I love everyone's photos!! Thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait to get pur Duffy and start sharing our photos. We have lots of plans for him in WDW this Dec. When i see how nice the TDS outfits are i am kicking myself for not getting in on the last shoppig trip, i really wanted that life jacket and sweater with the ears! Hopefully the holiday outfits are fabulous! Keep sharing the photos I love them!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by DCfan92 View Post
    Those guitar picks look aawesome. Duffy seems to Like them even if it was a burrito. What's tijuma flats I've never heard of it. I'm sure my Duffy would love some guitar picks. He loves the guitar.
    Tijuana Flats is a regional chain restaurant. Mexican food. Fast, cheap & good. On Tuesdays they do Taco Tuesday where you get 2 tacos, chips & a drink for $4.99. On Thursday is Throwback Thursday where you get a burrito, chips & a drink for $5.99. I love their enchiladas.

• Journey On!

MikkiMausu, I your map series! And ZTRinzler, are you and yours back home safely now? No lingering damage, I hope?

• i heart plunging v-necks

Duffite hangin' around with a new friend he made on the Disney Fantasy 2 weeks ago:

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Got a Duffy/ShellieMay photo I want to share:

Since I did a concept drawing of Duffy's samurai outfit, I also did Shellie's very own.

Here it is:

The two colors I used were red and pink. Like the Duffy samurai outfit that featured his golden caramel-colored Mickey paw on the dō, her light pink Mickey paw appears on the as well. Her gauntlets are colored red and pink, and I also added pink hearts on the outer part of the gauntlets. Her shoes are given the same color, and on the soles of the shoes, I retained the familiar light pink for the Mickey paws. The katana accessory is also given the same color scheme, the pink is applied on the saya (scabbard) and the tsuka (sword hilt). And I also added a loop so the katana can be displayed in a traditional sense.

The last piece of the outfit is the bears' signature sailor cap. I combined the two designs by adding a light pink bow on the sailor cap's design, and I also added light pink lines on the top and bottom brim of the cap. And we all agree when we saw Shellie's "Regular Series" t-shirt/bloomers set, that white and pink sailor cap was too adorable.^^

So, what do you guys think on this outfit?

• Journey On!

Can't see it, MikkiMausu. And Malice, is that some kind of baby clothes...or a plush Evangelion Mass Production Model?

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    MikkiMausu, I your map series! And ZTRinzler, are you and yours back home safely now? No lingering damage, I hope?
    My family and friends are all safe, DuffyDaisuki, thanks for asking!! No damage, hooray!! Our only problem is the logistical-in-theory, chaotic-in-implementation restoration of power in Orleans and Jefferson parish. Of the more than 500,000 state residents who lost power, which started late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning, at least 240,000 still don't have power...and unfortunately, some of my family and friends and myself fall into that category. Yep, that means half of us will have been without power for a week.

The lack of power is an issue, but our frustrations stem from the lack of organization and preparation that is causing so many of us distress. Firstly, people returned home prematurely because the state's energy company misinformed people, via email and/or on their website, that their areas had power when they did not. Secondly, energy employees, from various energy companies from 24 other states, all came here to assist us (they were here Monday!), but they couldn't do anything because the heads of our energy company procrastinated completing the work orders necessary for said out-of-state employees to work in the state!!

It's been very, very hot, but bearable. Supposedly, my area will have power tomorrow. I hope so because at the very least, I would just like to be able to charge my cell phone inside my own home--instead of inside my running car, at a cell phone store, or at a friend's--underneath a fan with the air conditioning running. (The A/C doesn't even have to be on full blast, just on). Once I have power, I can post pictures from our cotton candy night!

As stifling hot as it is, however, I'm still very much thankful that most of Orleans and Jefferson parish did not experience the same sort of devastation that Plaquemines, St. John the Baptiste, and St. Tammany parish experienced. Whenever I think about what they're enduring and what they will endure, I feel guilty griping about the lack of power and the heat. At least I have a home to which I can return.

• Journey On!

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    As stifling hot as it is, however, I'm still very much thankful that most of Orleans and Jefferson parish did not experience the same sort of devastation that Plaquemines, St. John the Baptiste, and St. Tammany parish experienced. Whenever I think about what they're enduring and what they will endure, I feel guilty griping about the lack of power and the heat. At least I have a home to which I can return.
    I know how you feel. After 3/11 last year, I was so afraid and the distress of the transportation nightmare stayed with me for a long time. But everything I experienced was like the tiniest of inconsequential inconveniences compared with people in the northeastern region where the tsunami hit. There really is no comparison.

I hope the infrastructure gets sorted out quickly. It does sound…frustrating. I was moved to hear about all the volunteers who were taxiing people in their own boats. No organization or "service," just people being there for total strangers. I love that about America. For all our many flaws, we have lots of people like that.^^

I'm happy you and yours are okay and that your homes seem to have suffered no long-term damage. I know from my mother's flood experience that structural property damage and figuring out how to recover from it can feel almost as catastrophic as having everything washed away.

Can't wait for Cotton Candy Night!

---------- Post added 09-04-2012 at 02:59 PM ----------

I can see it now, MikkiMausu, and it's great! You're a really good costume designer!

I was moved to hear about all the volunteers who were taxiing people in their own boats. No organization or "service," just people being there for total strangers. I love that about America. For all our many flaws, we have lots of people like that.^^
    I know. I was so very, very proud. They displayed the true definitions of altruism, selflessness, whatever noun you feel adequately summarizes their heroic actions.

Can't wait for Cotton Candy Night!
    We have power!! So without further ado, here are the pictures for Cotton Candy Night!

Day 4: We Want (Cotton) Candy!!
    Name:  DSC00282 (640x480).jpg
Views: 164
Size:  224.0 KB

Being ever the gentlemen, the guys let ShellieMay have the first taste.
    Name:  DSC00283 (640x480).jpg
Views: 367
Size:  200.0 KB
    Of course, Duffy couldn’t control himself and had to lean into ShellieMay in order to get a better whiff of her cotton candy. When Duffy asked her how it tasted, ShellieMay could barely manage to respond.

“Delicious,” she garbled. “This must be what clouds taste like!! You simply must have a bite.”

And so he did…as did Tigger…
    Name:  DSC00286 (640x480).jpg
Size:  213.1 KB

And Snowflake…
    Name:  DSC00289 (640x480).jpg
Size:  204.5 KB

And D.B.
    Name:  DSC00290 (640x480).jpg
Size:  222.3 KB

“Man,” proclaimed D.B. and Tigger, “we cannot wait to get into heaven!”

• i heart plunging v-necks

And Malice, is that some kind of baby clothes...or a plush Evangelion Mass Production Model?

It's supposed to be a monkey made out of towels. The stateroom host makes a different towel animal every night throughout the duration of the cruise. This pic is from the Pirates IN the Caribbean night and the monkey has a gold doubloon in his mouth!

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

• Journey On!

Totally get it now, and by the way awesome!!^^ What other animals were there? Was there a parrot? I want there to have been a parrot!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

OMG! Last night Duffy and I went to the Rays game and at the end of the game, we, along with some friends, stood behind the Rays dugout with a big "We Believe" sign to show our support for the team. Today I put the "Rays Live" pregame show on and in the opening clips from last night's game we saw... THIS:

Time to share a Duffy photo:

Time for him to say a happy birthday to Pluto!