Page 117 of 261 FirstFirst ... 176792107114115116117118119120127142167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3904

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Everyone's photos are amazing, as always! Diznygrl, your Li'l D and Duffette made me laugh out loud! And love the moving pictures, Messica...your Duffy is so playful!

This one will eventually be on my Daily Duffy blog, but this was one of my favorites (dedicated to DuffyD).

Thumbs up Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Great post, Messica! And Eeee-va, what a sweetheart you are! That is one striking image! And you've done an incredible job on the costume!

• North American Duffeteer

Got a Duffy photo I want to share:

This is Duffy's Steampunk outfit. I was inspired by the sights of Mysterious Island, so I decided to this happen. First his hat was given a brown color to make it look like leather. For added details, I placed a set of goggles on the hat. Second his coat was given a light brown color. Finally his shoes, of which I gave a brown color to make it look like leather and I also added buckles and straps for detail. And to complete the outfit are his accessories, a wrench and a hammer to fit the Mysterious Island theme.

What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Munchings & Crunchings

Ok, I don't know why, but I got this idea the other day, and I thought it would be cute.

Anyway....

Here Comes Shellie Boo Boo

See, look, the real Honey Boo Boo has a similar outfit.

Shellie Boo Boo! LOL. Gurgi, your pics are hilarious!

Too cute!! Love the outfit on Shellie Boo boo!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Don't compare Shellie May to that horrible piece of white trash.

Duffy had a banner weekend. We went to not one, but 2 Rays games (Friday and Saturday).

From Friday's game:

We met Miss Florida 2012 and Fox Sports analyst, Laura McKeeman! She is a total sweetheart and she just loved Duffy!

Then we met none other than Fernando Rodney! Duffy was SO excited since we're both members of his fan club (Rodney's Archery Club)

OMG! It's Tampa Bay Lightning (hockey) head coach, Guy Boucher!

Duffy's new friend Astro!

El Bandito is in the house!

Enjoying the game.

RAYS WIN!

Hanging out with DJ Fresh during the final Center Field Shuffle of the season!

From Saturday's game:

It's Chris Gimenez! We put the pic on Twitter and Chris tweeted back that night after the game "Solid pic right there!"

Tom Berte, the Rays clubhouse security guy. We had a joke involving a pair of socks going on earlier in the week.

BJ Upton?! He NEVER signs!

Hi there, Ben Zobrist!

Todd Kalas! He awesome!

OMG! Matt Joyce! Duffy is the official bear of the Matt Joyce Fan Club, so we were very excited to get this pic. Plus I was squeeing because Matt recognized me. LOL!

Let's go Rays!

I can haz ice cream?

RAYS WIN AGAIN!

My friend Shawn & I went to Ferg's (a bar across the street from Tropicana Field) for a post-game celebratory drink. I had to use the bathroom, so while I was gone, I left Duffy with Shawn (he thinks Duffy is awesome). I came back to find Shawn taking to this guy and then he shows me a pic on Twitter of the guy and Duffy! Shawn was telling the guy (who was totally drunk) that Duffy was famous and how the Rays players know him, so the guy was all "He is! Can you take my photo with him?"

Let's celebrate!

Mmmmm... Beer!

Name:  57982_4501851985253_804539666_n.jpeg
Views: 244
Size:  48.7 KB
    Duffy with Imagination Mover Rich from Disney's Imagination movers.

Name:  419952_4327024814683_455493807_n.jpeg
Views: 246
Size:  67.7 KB
    Duffy and Shellie with the FAO solider dude

Name:  427192_4327026534726_1058366606_n.jpeg
Views: 246
Size:  101.5 KB
    Having Fun at FAO
    Name:  427411_4327027614753_642935432_n.jpeg
Views: 243
Size:  88.3 KB

Name:  430331_4327019774557_1730971583_n.jpeg
Views: 242
Size:  60.7 KB
    Duffy and Shellie on the subway in NYC.

Name:  603493_4326943292645_1829929173_n.jpeg
Views: 244
Size:  58.9 KB
    Duffy went to see the book of mormon with me so he took a picture with a cast member. We had a great time.

I want to share a Duffy/ShellieMay photo:

Since the U.S. Disney Parks has the Duffy Mickey ears, I'd figured that Tokyo DisneySea would have their very own fan caps. So here it is, Duffy and ShellieMay Tokyo Fan Caps.

So each of these fan caps has an image of Duffy and ShellieMay as part of the central design. And on top of the fan caps are their headwear, Duffy's sailor cap and Shellie's bow. Finally on the drawstrings is their symbols associated with their characters; Duffy's brown Mickey Paws and his message bottle and Shellie's pink Mickey Paws and heart cockle sea shell.

What do you guys think about this?

• I love that tiny bear!

I think I am traumatized by Shellie Boo Boo! LOL

Aimster, I think you may have the most famous Duffy in Florida! Wow! Great photos!

DCfan92, fun! I wish my bears could go to New York...I love the subway!

MikkiMausu, I love both the fan/fun caps! I'd love to wear one! If it were ever cold enough, that is.

DCfan, those are great. It's like Spring Voyage in real life! And how cool that Duffy met a "cast member" who doesn't work for Disney!^^

Those fan caps are cute, MikkiMausu. I especially like the Bottle and Heart accents. I'd make them a bit differently, but those are surely cute. I really appreciate that you're the only one among us who draws and posts totally original artwork on a regular basis. Very cool, MikkiMausu. Very cool indeed.

I want to share a Duffy photo:

So every Duffy fan wants to meet him at every Disney theme park around the world, and in the case of his appearance at Disneyland Paris, here is his greeting spot.

He does his meet 'n greets with Mickey near the Liberty Arcade and across the Storybook Store (decorated with Duffy decorations, inside and out, and inside a giant mechanical Duffy greeting his friends) in Main Street, U.S.A.
    Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 09-26-2012 at 04:05 AM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Aimster, I think you may have the most famous Duffy in Florida! Wow! Great photos!
    You might be right about that. Most of my friends think he's awesome but I do have a couple who love to poke fun at me about me taking him everywhere (I just ignore their snarky comments).

This Friday, Duffy is going to be meeting one of his anipal friends from Twitter (and the UK), Tour Guide Ted (another bear). We're meeting Ted (his bear buddy Frank and their human entourage) for dinner in Orlando. I think Sandrita and her Duffy might be joining us as well if it all works out. Regardless, it should be a spectacle as a bunch of teddy bears and their humans take over a burger joint.

Aimster, post picture's. My husband likes to poke fun at me for wanting to take Duffy place's. That's probably why I don't do it very often. My kids think it's great though!!!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Iíve been through this whole thread from the first post.

Seriously, I have never had so much fun looking at Duffy photos! The creativity in this thread with Duffy placements and stories are amazing!

I just recently renewed my DLR passes for myself and my son and last few visits he really wanted a Duffy bear but didnít have the money for one. I plan to go either Friday night or Saturday and I think this thread convinced me to get a Duffy! And if my son has anything to do with it Iím almost positive he will choose the Lightening McQueen outfit for his first.

I see that lots of Duffy clothes are bought at BAB and that is great because I have a Stuff Fur $tuff Club card at BAB but havenít been really using it. My son grew out of BAB a while ago and we barely make 1 bear a year now. But I can get points on my card by just buying clothes for Duffy! Although some of the home made clothes Iíve seen in this thread are amazingÖI wonder if I can commission someone to make some for a nominal fee

Anyway, if I do get Duffy this weekend I will post his first pictures here. This may turn out to be my new Disney obsession, taking pictures of Duffy at the DLR!
    Iím so glad I came across this thread! You can be assured I will be a regular visitor here!