Page 118 of 276 FirstFirst ... 186893108115116117118119120121128143168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 4139

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by immamouse View Post
    Aimster, post picture's. My husband likes to poke fun at me for wanting to take Duffy place's. That's probably why I don't do it very often. My kids think it's great though!!!
    Well, I've already posted a LOT of photos in this thread but if you mean of our upcoming meetup with Tour Guide Ted.... of course! I think I've posted photos of every adventure Duffy has had in the last almost 2 years.

My boyfriend sometimes rolls his eyes when I bring Duffy with us certain places but then laughs and admits the bear is actually pretty cool.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I’ve been through this whole thread from the first post.

Seriously, I have never had so much fun looking at Duffy photos! The creativity in this thread with Duffy placements and stories are amazing!

…I think this thread convinced me to get a Duffy!

…I will post his first pictures here. This may turn out to be my new Disney obsession, taking pictures of Duffy at the DLR!
    I’m so glad I came across this thread! You can be assured I will be a regular visitor here!
    I'm so glad, too, Clara! Welcome, welcome! Spread the Duffylove!

• North American Duffeteer

Time to share some Duffy photos:

So I took Duffy and Mickey to Disneyland Paris, and basically had fun throughout the parks.

Standing in front of the entrance to Disneyland Park (Parc Disneyland):

In time for the 20th anniversary:

Standing in front of La Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant:

This is their version of Tomorrowland, called Discoveryland:

Standing outside Space Mountain:

And this is the store selling Duffy merchandise, called the "Storybook Store":

I actually loved how they make custom versions of the outfits for the larger sized Duffy:

Here is one for France:

And England/United Kingdom:

Duffy's Mickey Paws lead you to inside the store:

And once you step inside, you will be greeted by a mechanical Duffy waving at you as if he is saying hi.

I still could not get over holding the big 65cm Duffy:

And near his greeting spot is his story and it is bilingual (English, French and Spanish):

One of the Duffy displays at the Storybook Store:

I took Duffy and Mickey to the Mickey's brand new greeting spot in Fantasyland:

And here he is holding Duffy:

Posing for a photo in Adventureland:

Then I changed his outfit to his sailor suit to get this shot:

Then I spotted Minnie and got some photos with the Maker:

Then we went to Walt Disney Studios Park and got a picture of him near the Earful Tower:

The next character we met was Chip and got a couple of photos:

Standing in front of the "Partners" statue:

And this is the last character we met to end the day at the two parks, Pluto:

Just the two posing for photos:

And here he is on the float in the "Disney Magic on Parade":

And I managed to buy myself a couple of merchandise from the parks:

The Duffy 12 inch 20th anniversary plush:

The Duffy pumpkin outfit:

Park pins:

And finally the Duffy souvenir mug:

(Front)

(Back)

And that is our Disneyland Paris trip. What do you guys think about this?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Thank you for sharing the photos of Disneyland Paris! It's on my bucket list to make it there one day! Love the big Duffy and I WANT one of those mugs, its terrific!!!

• Adventures with Duffy

Yes thank you for sharing photos of your trip. DLP is a cool place, wish I had Duffy back in 1998, when I was at DLP. I love the souvenir cup, very cute.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I love the Duffy Mug! I want that for my coffee!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Wow, MikkiMausu! Great photos! And what a surprise — you didn't even tell us you were going. So far, from everything I know, Paris is my favorite Duffy outside Tokyo. Was he very popular? Did you see many guests carrying or purchasing Duffy items? Genders? Ages? Enquiring minds want to know!

• North American Duffeteer

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Wow, MikkiMausu! Great photos! And what a surprise — you didn't even tell us you were going. So far, from everything I know, Paris is my favorite Duffy outside Tokyo. Was he very popular? Did you see many guests carrying or purchasing Duffy items? Genders? Ages? Enquiring minds want to know!
    When I entered the Storybook Store, I saw one of the park guests purchasing a Duffy. And throughout my visit, some of the cast members were going nuts over my Duffy ears saying where I got them.
    Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 09-28-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

• Munchings & Crunchings

Mikkimausu, thank you for sharing those great pictures of DLP! It looks like you and Duffy had a lot of fun! The store looks great, and I love the big, moving Duffy. Oh, and that travel mug was a nice surprise, I love it, and wish they had that here. I would buy that.

I loved all of your pictures, MikkiMausu! Thanks for sharing them. One day I hope to visit Disneyland Paris. I'm a coffee drinker, so of course I like the mug too!

Hi all!

Well I got my Duffy tonight! My kid was SO excited! I was looking at Duffy at the store in DCA and then I picked him up and the sailor outfit and handed him to my son and said let's take Duffy home! He hugged him!

Attachment 24058

Then we took Duffy to the Tim Burton Frankenweenie exhibit in the Animation building. Duffy liked the little scenes from the movie.

Attachment 24059 Attachment 24060

Then it was time for a snack at White Water Snacks. Duffy got a Mickey Head Bat Cookie

Attachment 24061

He also saw a little green friend

Attachment 24063

Then it was off to Soarin!

Attachment 24062

We did go to Build a Bear and got Duffy pajamas and new shorts. More clothes will be bought later at BAB.

sadly though, the night did end badly. While we were in line for our last ride, Soarin', Duffy lost his "Duffy" sailor hat. I believe it was when my kid bent over and he must have rubbed on Duffy and pushed his hat off his ears. I didn't notice until we were already far down the line and when I went back after the ride...it was, of course, gone.

My kid was beyond upset. So now I'm the prowl for JUST the Duffy hat or I may just break down and buy the whole Sailor outfit again, just for the hat.

But I'm glad to have Duffy!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Sad Re: Share your Duffy Photos

…sadly though, the night did end badly. While we were in line for our last ride, Soarin', Duffy lost his "Duffy" sailor hat…

My kid was beyond upset. So now I'm the prowl for JUST the Duffy hat or I may just break down and buy the whole Sailor outfit again, just for the hat.
    That is a sad tale, for sure. But the good news is that Disney US does all kinds of crazy cheap promotions like three costumes for $30 and stuff, so there's a really good chance you could replace it cheaply along with a couple other new costumes. 3 for $30 is even cheaper than Build-A-Bear!^^

I'm glad that you guys were at least able to adopt Duffy; you were so excited!

---------- Post added 09-29-2012 at 08:08 PM ----------

…sadly though, the night did end badly. While we were in line for our last ride, Soarin', Duffy lost his "Duffy" sailor hat…

That is a sad tale, for sure. But the good news is that Disney US does all kinds of crazy cheap promotions like three costumes for $30 and stuff, so there's a really good chance you could replace it cheaply along with a couple other new costumes. 3 for $30 is even cheaper than Build-A-Bear!^^

We don't have Duffy yet, we're adopting in December But I just made this scrapbook page of my DS4 meeting Duffy for the first time at Disneyland in 2011. I love the bottom photo!
    Last edited by Cdnmom; 09-29-2012 at 05:13 AM. Reason: photo issues

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Cdnmom, your design skill is as adorable as your great photos. I agree with you; that bottom one is just a perfect classic moment!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post

Is there a disney website that sells the Duffy clothes? Or is it just Disneyonline.com or something? I was just going to buy all Duffy clothes at BAB but I got him the shirt, shorts and underpants and it was $20, they weren't even full outfits.