Page 14 of 288 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617243964114 ... LastLast

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I don't have a Shellie May... yet. I will get one as soon as the next DuffyPost happens. Maybe I'll have Shellie May be a jedi too. Who says the girls always have to be princesses? I plan on getting her her own Rays cap (saw a sparkly pink one at BAB) and shirt so she can go to games with me and Duffy.
    THAT is awesome! No, Shellie May sure doesn't have to be a princess, LOL
    ! I would love to see a tom-boy Shellie, or one who just does whatever she feels like. Oh, and I liked your Jedi picture, that robe is very cute. They should make a mini light-up light saber too, that would be cool!

• Munchings & Crunchings

ForbiddenEye, that's so cool that you got to ride in the Lilly Belle with Duffy! I'm so jealous! ;-) I would love to ride in there one of these days, and bring Duffy with me too. The rest of your pictures are great too, I love the setting sun on Duffy, it's my favorite time of day, and the colors just "pop".

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    ForbiddenEye, that's so cool that you got to ride in the Lilly Belle with Duffy! I'm so jealous! ;-) I would love to ride in there one of these days, and bring Duffy with me too. The rest of your pictures are great too, I love the setting sun on Duffy, it's my favorite time of day, and the colors just "pop".
    Thanks! The Lilly Belle was unexpected on my part. But I'm glad I was able to go on it yesterday! . My Duffy enjoyed his first time on it!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Everyone, meet Duffy-Wan Kenobi:

If you are a Star Wars fan - there is a cool website I just found that lets you print a passport for Star Tours and you can get it stamped after the ride. Maybe Duffy needs one?

• Felice Natale!

Talking Re: Share your Duffy Photos

No love for Jedi Duffy?
    Come on now, who are you fooling?^^ I've seen all your Wonderpup photos - you made that kid a star! Aaand I've seen your other Duffy shots...like the one that was featured on Facebook?...! I expect a little more than a great costume and a blank wall from the AIMSTER! Sorry.

I don't have a Shellie May... yet. I will get one as soon as the next DuffyPost happens. Maybe I'll have Shellie May be a jedi too. Who says the girls always have to be princesses? I plan on getting her her own Rays cap (saw a sparkly pink one at BAB) and shirt so she can go to games with me and Duffy.
    Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! I wanna see Shellie as a JEDI, and a fight - an epic battle! NO WAY does she have to be a princess! ing this idea!!! Although the sparkly pink Rays sounds super cute, too. I like that about Shellie; somehow she pulls off both girly and tomboy with ease.^^

• Felice Natale!

Talking Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by kcoruth5 View Post
    If you are a Star Wars fan - there is a cool website I just found that lets you print a passport for Star Tours and you can get it stamped after the ride. Maybe Duffy needs one?
    Link, please?^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Link, please?^^
    ooh! Sorry! www.startourspassport.com
    They are very cute!

• Munchings & Crunchings

I wish they would let you pick your park. Right now, it's only for Disney's Hollywood Studios.

I wish they would let you pick your park. Right now, it's only for Disney's Hollywood Studios.
    That's because it's specifically for the Star Tours ride. On www.disboards.com there are many talented people who create passports that you would use in the World Showcase and I think there is one that has Duffy on it. Once on the site, scroll down to the thread called "Creative DISigners". You get it stamped at each country just like the one they sell on property.
    I was able to get an adoption certificate from them! It is so cute!! Here is the link: Duffy Adoption Certificate - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Be warned though - that site can be VERY addictive!

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by kcoruth5 View Post
    ...I was able to get an adoption certificate from them! It is so cute!!...
    I actually made a "Certification of Tenderness" as a Christmas present for everyone last year, but then decided that I might print them myself as one of the Duffy Post gifts. I decided to hide the post and save it for later. Now that this has come up, though, I thought I'd just go ahead and share it. Go to DuffyClo for the hi-res printable version!^^

• Adventures with Duffy

Oh wow, DuffyD, you out did yourself with "Certification of Tenderness". That is very cute. Thank you for sharing.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• ~*Princess*~

DuffyDaisuki - I actually have my own domain with unlimited space if you'd like me to upload the really high res. version Just e-mail it to me <3

Now that looks way better than one of those stupid build a bear birth certificates, well done duffy d!

• 秘密のヘルツ

Yeah, uh, that's bizarre. The other day it was only for Disney World, then it was for Disneyland, too, and you could choose. I did mine and saved the PDF that says "Disneyland" on it and everything. Apparently they took it down. I have NO IDEA why they would do that, but it's idiotic. They're probably waiting until the Disneyland one is closer to its open date, but I'm a little peeved they would take away the option after adding it again. Disneyland > Disney World. Grrrr.

/end threadjack

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

One of the malls in Tampa is having a Star Tours preview thingy this coming Saturday. Summer & I are going to check it out for the Orlando Park Hopper blog here. I'll be bringing along Duffy in his Jedi costume & will be sure to get some pics. He wants to meet R2D2!