Page 146 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4696136143144145146147148149156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3884

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Oh, sorry, I guess I'm getting which Duffy belongs to who messed up! You did a good job with Duffette. Cute name idea, too. My sister is ready to stage a Duffy intervention from 535 miles away but I think this site is cute and I'm enjoying it. Even as an adult, well, we can all be young at heart and use our imagination, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Even as an adult, well, we can all be young at heart and use our imagination, right?
    I WILL NEVER GROW UP! My husband playfully calls me "Child"! (I'm in my 30s).
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Being an adult means we can finally afford to have fun XD. I mean can you imagine trying to enjoy Duffy to the fullest on allowances and making your parents drive you all over the place?

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    Being an adult means we can finally afford to have fun XD. I mean can you imagine trying to enjoy Duffy to the fullest on allowances and making your parents drive you all over the place?
    SO true! I'm embarrassed to admit how much I'm spending on the "kids". One thing is cuter than the next! So many websites with such a variety of clothes, and my whole house for the stage! I just got them car seats today, and when I arrive at my sister's house in a month she's probably going to have me committed, but I'll fight the straight jacket all the way

It's much more fun being a "child" when your an adult! Though sometimes my husband does have to reign me in a little bit!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Since the clock is winding down on this Mardi Gras season (and now that we have a chance to finally rest after three weeks of partying), Duffy and Shellie May wanted to show off some of the swag we caught during all the Mardi Gras festivities!
    Name:  DSC00925 (640x480) (560x420).jpg
Views: 131
Size:  234.4 KB
    You can see three (3) of our new friends, a Hermes Gargoyle and two (2) Orpheus Leviathans. We caught some footballs, some Bacchus grape cluster beads, Mardi Gras cluster beads, Saints beads, a Tucks toilet squirt toy, another pair of Tucks toilet seat sunglasses, some Zulu coconuts (hooray!!), a Proteus LED trident, an Orpheus LED tambourine, and a whole bunch more. (We have six (6) filled-to-the-brim bags, so showing more would take forever).

Name:  DSC00929 (800x600) (640x480).jpg
Views: 132
Size:  193.7 KB
    (So you can actually see the light-up/LED throws shine)

(Video of the light-up/LED throws in action in case anyone would like to see)
    Last edited by ZTRinZler; 02-12-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Oops, forgot to upload the video.

Awesome swag! I love the Orpheus Leviathans! One of them looks like an Ikea plush dragon I got a few years ago, but it doesn't have glow eyes.

Thank you, dazyhill! The Orpheus Leviathan is a coveted throw. Only members from the Leviathan float throw them, and you have to either hold a sign or shout "Throw me a Leviathan!" in order to get one. And even doing that does not guarantee a leviathan. It's not quite on the same scale as the Zulu coconut or the Muses shoe (oh no, I forgot to show off the shoe--oh well), but when you get two (2) bags filled with LED/light and plain Leviathans, everybody wants them.

Cool stuff! Looks like you had a great haul!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I got Moe's for dinner the other night. Of course, Duffy tried to commandeer the bag.

What's in here?

BURRITO!!

• Munchings & Crunchings

OMG Ztrinzler, that is an amazing Mardi Gras haul! I love that glowing eyed gargoyle. The throw looks very cool, and what a neat thing for Duffy to play and snuggle with.

Aimster, I'm not sure how your Moe's is, but the one I've been to was kind of funny. Every time anybody walks in, all the employees yell out, "welcome to Moe's!", and then if you give them a tip, they had this really annoying ship's bell that they would ring. It was kind of like Cold Stone, where they sing if you tip them. It's funny, because I went to Moe's with friends, and one of them actually told the employee at the bell that he would tip him NOT to ring the bell. But, a minute later, the guy rang the bell anyway...oops!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Yeah our Moe's they yell "Welcome to Moe's!" which always cracks me up, so I usually respond with "Hello Moe's!" which usually gets them laughing. Does your Moe's have a Coke Freestyle machine? Ours does and OMG... greatest invention ever! I got Sprite with peach flavor and it was AMAZEBALLS! They also had options for lime, orange, cherry, vanilla, strawberry or raspberry flavor (they also had lemon flavor available for Coke/Diet Coke). But that Sprite with peach... oh man I could have drank a gallon of it. YUM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    ...Does your Moe's have a Coke Freestyle machine? Ours does and OMG... greatest invention ever! I got Sprite with peach flavor and it was AMAZEBALLS! They also had options for lime, orange, cherry, vanilla, strawberry or raspberry flavor (they also had lemon flavor available for Coke/Diet Coke). But that Sprite with peach... oh man I could have drank a gallon of it. YUM!!!
    OMG, aimster, that sounds awesome. I only drink one (1) or two (2) soft drinks per week, but if more restaurants offered machines with customizable flavor combinations, well...yeah, I'd probably be fat and addicted to soft drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Aimster, I'm not sure how your Moe's is, but the one I've been to was kind of funny. Every time anybody walks in, all the employees yell out, "welcome to Moe's!", and then if you give them a tip, they had this really annoying ship's bell that they would ring. It was kind of like Cold Stone, where they sing if you tip them. It's funny, because I went to Moe's with friends, and one of them actually told the employee at the bell that he would tip him NOT to ring the bell. But, a minute later, the guy rang the bell anyway...oops!
    That is a very big oops indeed! Haha! Maybe your friend should have asked for his tip back.

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    OMG Ztrinzler, that is an amazing Mardi Gras haul! I love that glowing eyed gargoyle. The throw looks very cool, and what a neat thing for Duffy to play and snuggle with.
    Oh yes, Duffy and Shellie May are enjoying their new friends from Mardi Gras. In fact, my bed got a little more crowded last night when Etien (the gargoyle), Levi (plain, non-LED Leviathan plush), Vypra (LED Leviathan plush), and Jormun (small Leviathan plush) decided to sleep with us.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Yeah our Moe's they yell "Welcome to Moe's!" which always cracks me up, so I usually respond with "Hello Moe's!" which usually gets them laughing. Does your Moe's have a Coke Freestyle machine? Ours does and OMG... greatest invention ever! I got Sprite with peach flavor and it was AMAZEBALLS! They also had options for lime, orange, cherry, vanilla, strawberry or raspberry flavor (they also had lemon flavor available for Coke/Diet Coke). But that Sprite with peach... oh man I could have drank a gallon of it. YUM!!!
    No, it doesn't, but the McDonalds by my college does, and I agree with you. So much choice! I love all the flavor combinations. I really try not to drink soda anymore, but when I do, this machine is the best ever. I love adding the different flavors to everything. I'm amazed all those syrups are tied to that one machine.

Mardi Gras swag is AWESOME! I had no idea that it's a magical time when cuddly gargoyles with glowing eyes drop from heaven — that's incredible! You racked up HUGE, ZT!

And Aimster! Such a real sense of movement in your poses! I love your foodie Duffy! These are some of your best shots yet, and that's saying something!

I've heard about those Freestyle machines, but I don't usually eat in chain restaurants, so I haven't seen one myself yet. I pretty much never drink sodas, but when I was a kid, I loved mixing the flavors together at places that had the open fountain, so I'd probably enjoy it!