Page 150 of 281 FirstFirst ... 50100125140147148149150151152153160175200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4213

• Felice Natale!

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

It's so cool how BAB has so many location-specific offerings limited by country, city, and even store! While I sometimes wish some of them were easier to get (esp some of the Northern European outfits), the business model keeps things fresh, unique, and memorable.

haha BAB became addictive quickly for me. and bad that they had that giftcard promo going on.. lets just say after coming home.... I ordered a bunch more just on the giftcards (pain to put in a bunch of 10 dollar GC but ooo worth it)

I mean shellie has to be like EVERY disney princess! and shame on disney for not putting those out - (and of course the lack of Shellie here) :-P

I mean after going online and really studying... and looking.. DUFFY'S LACK OF PANTS HERE SHOCKS ME. (haha) plus no shoes. WHAT THE - when I first saw duffy only two months after his launch (at DCA) I thought oh cute little sailor outfit. now I am thinking.. why didn't they give him pants. lol (or is it a donald duck thing? we don't talk about the lack of pants)

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by deependgirl View Post
    haha BAB became addictive quickly for me. and bad that they had that giftcard promo going on.. lets just say after coming home.... I ordered a bunch more just on the giftcards (pain to put in a bunch of 10 dollar GC but ooo worth it)
    Seriously! BAB's deals and customer rewards along with their consistent quality and pricing structure all make me wonder how in the world that company is making any money at all!

...In the US, that is. In Japan, there are far fewer money saving campaigns and the prices are at least double, often triple the US...which seems weird because I imagine most of that stuff is manufactured in Asia (I've never checked), so one wonders what that's all about really...

(and of course the lack of Shellie here) :-P
    I have come to be very grateful they're not dragging her down too...yet. I hope Disney finds the Dufflove before she gets pulled into the genericide hurricane that washed away Cape Cod.

...DUFFY'S LACK OF PANTS HERE SHOCKS ME....
    Especially factoring in price, design, and construction...it's a mystery.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 02-19-2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: I actually typed "WHO in the world." For shame.^^

Well, and what's with Shellie May's outfit with the skirt and panties but no shirt? I have to find a little pale pink shirt so her necklace can go on top.

The lack of pants for Duffy is annoying, too, but I think the lack of shoes on Disney outfits (other than the Peter Pan outfit) might be because they want you to see his little paws with the mickey mouse (although they could put that on the bottom of the shoe sole). The lack of shoes doesn't bother me as much as the lack of pants or the lack of a top for Shellie May's original outfit.

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Well, and what's with Shellie May's outfit with the skirt and panties but no shirt?...

The lack of shoes doesn't bother me as much as the lack of pants or the lack of a top for Shellie May's original outfit.
    I agree completely! Somehow, I can deal with them being naked and see them as "natural," but when they're only half-clothed, they look more like "nekkid" and I want to hurry and cover up those bare bears! Are we just a couple of repressed Puritanical prudes?

oh they could totally put a hidden mickey on the shoe. BAB has a big paw print on the bottom of some of the shoes! (like the white sequin shoes I have on shellie may right now)

is shellie's original outfit like the original minnie? I saw that and thought a bit of ol' minnie.... but I'm an amature so I have no idea why she had no top

I still was a bit baffled when at BAB they wanted me to buy undies LOL

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    It's so cool how BAB has so many location-specific offerings limited by country, city, and even store! While I sometimes wish some of them were easier to get (esp some of the Northern European outfits), the business model keeps things fresh, unique, and memorable.
    Ok I want ALL the Union Jack outfits from the UK BAB's. I have an obsession with the Union Jack flag.

But yeah I love how you can find regional exclusives at various BAB's. Here at the Tampa Bay stores you can find stuff for the local sports teams & colleges (Rays, Buccaneers, UF, USF). At the BAB at the Florida Mall in Orlando they even had Miami Marlins & Miami Dolphins stuff in addition to the Tampa Bay teams and Orlando Magic (NBA) and UCF (another college). Plus with them being in Orlando, they had one wall of nothing but Disney costumes, outfits & accessories. I grabbed the last Stitch costume they had along with Goofy & Pluto hats.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Seriously! BAB's deals and customer rewards along with their consistent quality and pricing structure all make me wonder who in the world that company is making any money at all!
    HA! I love their "Stuff Fur Stuff" rewards program. I've put those $10 reward certificates to good use! I just got another reward in my email today for a free animal up to $12 or $12 off the animal of my choice. I think I'm going to use it towards getting Paddington (who is $22) if he's still available. If not... I'll figure out a new friend to get. I also have a $5 off coupon and a coupon for a free accessory (up to $5) I still need to use. Plus they send you coupons via email every couple weeks.

I bought the pirate mickey ears... is there a tip to putting it on his head? lol it looks a bit.. well small rotfl

and my mariners hat barely fits as well - how funny the seahawks football helmet looked HAHA

I find that the head pieces from BaB are a bit small for Duffy and Shellie May. I found that out the hard way after buying Princess Mouse Ears for her. They just squish her head.
    And don't buy any costume that goes over his entire face as it doesn't work because of his nose! It's more prominent than the BaB animals.
    I find Duffy's lack of pants disturbing. I always end up buying or pairing up pants with the Disney outfits he has! Come on, no one wants to see a bare bear butt!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

ok I think I figured it out! just don't look at the back HAHA

I need a jack sparrow shirt. oh I have 1,000 pirate things... he should not be wearing that starwars shirt! I also took his shoes off.. I got excited and needed to share the photo in a hurry. lol

I had to have those ears. I have the human size red ones (and erm a few other pirate ears lol)

I bought the pirate mickey ears... is there a tip to putting it on his head? lol it looks a bit.. well small rotfl

and my mariners hat barely fits as well - how funny the seahawks football helmet looked HAHA
    I can't help with the pirate Mickey ears, but for your Mariners hat... take a pair of scissors and carefully cut the earholes bigger (cut a little on either side of each hole) so Duffy's ears can fit through better.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I can't help with the pirate Mickey ears, but for your Mariners hat... take a pair of scissors and carefully cut the earholes bigger (cut a little on either side of each hole) so Duffy's ears can fit through better.
    oooooooooo that is an awesome tip! thank you!

you all are so friendly. I loved micechat for years, (huge lurker) but the duffy forum rocks!

Ok I just made the score of the month...

I was taking the trash out to the compactor and while I was there, some guy pulled up in a truck and was going to throw out a cute plushie rocking horse. I've been wanting to get a rocking horse for Duffy but they're expensive. This one was in good shape, so I told the guy I'd take it. He showed me the handles are missing but I can fix that easy if I want. So I carried it home, sprayed some Febreeze on it to get rid of any smells, brushed out the mane & tail....

Now Duffy and Shellie May have their own horsey!

Now I'm going to have to get Duffy that Woody costume from Build A Bear (I like BAB's version more than Disney's).

aimster-AWESOME! Lucky you!
    I wish I could get a Jessie costume for Shellie May!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

awww so cuuute!