Page 156 of 286 FirstFirst ... 56106131146153154155156157158159166181206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4277

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I was gifted with a BAB gift card today so... Duffy got a little present: The Woody costume!

Now he's a REAL Cowbear!

We're still trying to come up with a name for his horse, though he keeps saying we should name it Buckwheat.

Hi guys - ok i know it's already a week past valentine's day but thought I'll share the chocolates I made with the sweet duffy mould for V'day. It was my first time making chocolates of any kind and luckily they turned out ok

Many thanks again to DuffyD for helping us get such cute goodies from Sweet Duffy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very nice hugabear! The first time I made chocolates was also with my Duffy mold. I absolutely love it. ^_^

Name:  DSCN0393.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  84.2 KB this is from valentinesday at disneyland paris , duffy was so cute that we visite him more than ones that day

Name:  DSCN0399.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  78.9 KB my baby's with their big brother , love him<3 <3

• North American Duffeteer

Time to share some Duffy photos:

This is compilation of the costume that Duffy wore at Disneyland Paris:

I can provide links and descriptions of each costumes.

DLP June 2011 - Meeting Duffy in Paris! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    This was from 2011 and it consists of a red beret, and red and white striped shirt and a red ascot.

DLP Dec 2011 - Meeting Duffy and Mickey | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    This was his first seasonal costume and consists of a red fur-trimmed coat with snowflake patterns on the coat, green mittens to cover his paws and a Santa cap with his name stitched on the hat.

DLP April 2012 - Main Street U.S.A. Celebrates! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    This was from last year as part of Disneyland Paris' 20th anniversary celebrations. He wore this outfit for the "Main Street U.S.A. Celebrates!" show performed on Main Street. It is done in the style of "Mary Poppins" and consists of a brimmed hat with a red band, a red and whited vertical striped tuxedo top with a red bow, and wears a medallion around his petite neck.

DLP April 2012 - Disney Magic on Parade | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    This was also from last year as part of the park's 20th anniversary celebrations. He wore this outfit as part of the "Disney Magic on Parade" and consists of a red to purple blended wizard's cap and coat.

Fun with Duffy and the Octoween Brass Band | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    This was from last year's Halloween events and is done in the style of a scarecrow. The outfit consists of a hat made out of straw and his shirt resembles homemade stitching.

Fun with Mickey and His Pumpkin Pirates | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    This was the very outfit that he wore for the Halloween show, "Captain Mickey and the Pumpkin Pirates". Of note is that for the first time, we heard Duffy speaking in english. His outfit consists of a black and white striped bandanna, a black and white striped collared undershirt and a burgundy pirate's coat. He is also holding a plush pumpkin bucket.

"Be My Valentine" day at DLP | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    And finally this outfit he wore as part of the "Be My Valentine" park event. His outfit is a cross between a sailor suit and a baseball uniform. The most interesting piece from the outfit is plush heart with the words "Duffy Brings Love", the same word used for Tokyo DisneySea's Sweet Duffy event.

And finally, here he is in his iconic sailor suit. And what is interesting is that the walk-around Duffy comes in two versions:

The Overseas Disney Parks version:
    Meeting Duffy the Disney Bear | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And the Tokyo DisneySea style Duffy:
    Meeting Duffy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And that is the complete description of the outfits Duffy wore at Disneyland Paris. What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Name:  DSCN0393.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  84.2 KBName:  DSCN0399.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  78.9 KB this was with valentinesday , we had so much fun and he loved his litte friends !!!!

Name:  DSCN0478 (600x800) (480x640).jpg
Views: 149
Size:  228.1 KB and this was the suprise of the day for duffy and shellie , shellie was hoping to so her favorite kitty marie because she had her teddy of marie with her , and yes we find marie and get a great picture !!! shellie was so happy !!!!

• Felice Natale!

Cute, DSM!! And nicely done, hugabear! Those look YUM!!

Marie the Cat is adorable! I've never seen her at the USA parks.
    So white and fluffy; I imagine it is hard to keep THAT costume clean

aimster-I the picture on the rocking horse! You are killing me! I may have to look for one now too! Especially since I ride!

Duffy Shellie May-Such cute Paris pics! Thanks for sharing those!

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Marie the Cat is adorable! I've never seen her at the USA parks.
    So white and fluffy; I imagine it is hard to keep THAT costume clean
    She was at Epcot over in the French pavilion, but I'm not sure where she is meeting now. I think they are (or were) doing some renovations over there, so she hasn't been out!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

MikkiMausu99- Thanks for all those Duffy pics. I wish the Disneys in the Unite States had more variety in Duffy outfits. Maybe they are trying to get him established here first before making him look different.

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    aimster-I the picture on the rocking horse! You are killing me! I may have to look for one now too! Especially since I ride!

Duffy Shellie May-Such cute Paris pics! Thanks for sharing those!

She was at Epcot over in the French pavilion, but I'm not sure where she is meeting now. I think they are (or were) doing some renovations over there, so she hasn't been out!
    Yeah she's usually over in the France pavilion at Epcot but last August I saw her outside the Character Spot in Future World (in the hallway behind Fountainview.... before the old Character Spot closed for rennovations). I also saw Belle (in her blue dress) and Jack Sparrow back there that day.

Wink Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Aimster, no joke, I am on my way to BAB after work to get those Union Jack British shoes. I hope they come out with a British t-shirt so I can make my Duffy a British rock star (already have the jeans, guitar, will have the shoes, just need the shirt). I'm sure that's not a new idea but I love music so I thought of that right away but alas, they're not selling a Union Jack t-shirt right now. I didn't see an iron on at Michaels so I must wait for Build A Bear or one of the other stores I've been frequenting online to release one.

Oh, and good news! My hand puppet that I want to sew up is on its way. I hope it arrives this weekend so I can sew it while watching Netflix LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Aimster, no joke, I am on my way to BAB after work to get those Union Jack British shoes. I hope they come out with a British t-shirt so I can make my Duffy a British rock star (already have the jeans, guitar, will have the shoes, just need the shirt).
    I ordered the Union Jack shoes through BAB's website because they didn't have them at either of my local stores. However, they're not selling Union Jack shirts in the stores or online in the US (i asked on their Facebook page and this is what they told me). You can get Union Jack shirts at the UK BAB's though. My Duffy got one via TDSDuffy (who's coworker went to the UK and picked up stuff for us). So weird they carry the shoes online in the US but not the shirts. And Becx (since she's in the UK) was able to snag me a cute Union Jack bow/headband for Shellie May (and a Chelsea FC shirt for Duffy).

I love how us Duffy fans will try to help each other out when we can.