Page 162 of 266 FirstFirst ... 62112137152159160161162163164165172187212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3977

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Hockey outfit from BAB. He is also wearing skates and holding a hockey stick that came with a puck!

• Adventures with Duffy

Clair love the hockey costume. I have a Flames one, my husband is from Calgary.

Aimster, thanks for the idea of the hair band,mute photos. Where is the hidden Oswald?

DuffyD, I know Starbucks inside the parks? The coffee at Disney parks is horrible. They needed to do something. I was hoping for something different like a Tim Hortons, as I don't like Starbucks. But anything is better then what disney had going on. There is no big Starbucks sign and its been designed well at dca.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    Where is the hidden Oswald?
    It's in New Fantasyland. when you get to the Enchanted Tales With Belle sign, turn your back to the sign and start looking on the ground for it.

My usual go-to place for coffee is Dunkin Donuts, but I'm also a fan of Starbucks and Joffrey's. I wish we still had Barnie's around here but they all closed.

• Adventures with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    It's in New Fantasyland. when you get to the Enchanted Tales With Belle sign, turn your back to the sign and start looking on the ground for it.

My usual go-to place for coffee is Dunkin Donuts, but I'm also a fan of Starbucks and Joffrey's. I wish we still had Barnie's around here but they all closed.
    Thank you.

D
    uffeteer

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Well, Janell, if it was really so bad, I guess you may be right. And I don't suppose Starbucks would provide coffee without branding so, meh, I accept it. Not that it matters what I think anyway.

I'd like to see photos of both Starbucks and new Fantasyland, Aimster!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I'd like to see photos of both Starbucks and new Fantasyland, Aimster!^^
    Well, I can't do Starbucks yet as it doesn't open until later this year, but New Fantasyland I can do!

Storybook Circus

Big Top Souvenirs shop

Pete's Silly Sideshow (meet & greet for Goofy, Donald, Minnie & Daisy in circus sideshow costumes)

Casey Jr. water play area

The "Gateway" to Fantasyland Forest

Enchanted Tales with Belle (guests are picked to help tell the Beauty & the Beast story with Belle & a really cool Lumiere animatronic - there's a neat animatronic of Madame Wardrobe too)

Be Our Guest restaurant

Gaston's Tavern (counter service - awesome pork shanks... they're HUGE!)

Maurice's Popping Machine (popcorn & treats cart)

Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid (dark ride)

Hidden Nautilus sub in the Mermaid queue (the ride sits where the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride used to be)

Ariel's Grotto (meet & greet with Ariel)

Seven Dwarfs Mine Coaster (currently under construction, scheduled to open sometime in 2014)

• Adventures with Duffy

DuffyD, the only branding of Starbucks I've seen is on the cups. The maps do say serving Starbucks coffee. So far they did a great job of bring in a brand name with out loosing the theming. I do wish the cups were more Disneyish. Because you see them when guest walk around. It's not the worst thing, I'm really being picky with that point. What I wish is they do an period themed SB/Disney logo so it's special.

Aimster thanks for the photos. I can't wait till everything is open. Duffy wants to try all the new rides.

D
    uffeteer

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

We went to the Enchanted Tales with Belle twice. My husband was a suit of armor both times. He didn't want to the 2nd time, but they randomly picked him anyway.

My daughter was the horse both times.
    It was fun watching them.

Aimster thanks for the photos. I can't wait till everything is open. Duffy wants to try all the new rides.
    The only thing yet to open is the Dwarfs Mine Coaster, which opens next year. Everything else officially opened back in December of last year.

We didn't go to the Christmas party to see it; however, there is supposed to be a dragon that arises over New Fantasyland at night.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

...I do wish the cups were more Disneyish. Because you see them when guest walk around. It's not the worst thing, I'm really being picky with that point. What I wish is they do an period themed SB/Disney logo so it's special...
    That's not picky; it's obvious and expected, as it should be. Hopefully it's in the pipeline.^^

I have to admit, new Fantasyland kicks Tokyo Fantasyland's bottom, though a lot of the Little Mermaid stuff looks "on loan" from TDS. It is truly fantastic, and every bit as good as DisneySEA from the photos. Thanks, Aimster.^^

Tokyo needs to take that on, and also deal with Tomorrowland. I saw someone in the MiceChat TDR boards talking about a rumored CARSland redesign for TDL Westernland or Critter Country. That would seem, to me, to take a distant backseat to the overhaul of Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.

It would be especially cool if - in some last ditch effort - Tomorrowland was somehow heavily sponsored by SONY and had some kind of tie-in to KH3, released as a PS4 exclusive. SONY needs something that reminds the world what SONY is, the same way that Disney in America needs to remember the magic that it's brand cache is built on. This Fantasyland looks like a significant step in the right direction, though. I wish they would treat Duffy with the same level of commitment, investment, integrity and respect.

The dragon was a one time thing for the opening of New Fantasyland and only appeared the night before when the park was only open for VIPs. I thought this was pretty crappy, especially considering they teased it for quite a while before hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZXXM4J9Ps
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Aimster's 1st photo is of the entrance to Storybook Circus. Just to the left of the entrance, some clowns set up and put on a show. Some amazing feats with just a few boards. How anyone makes a makeshift table, out of 3 planks, on which they stand is beyond me. They do some cool juggling too.

We ate at Be Our Guest for lunch. There is a long line. The line is to get through the "complicated if you aren't good with iPhones" menu ordering system. I, of course, stepped up to do the ordering for 5 meals. I, (also) of course, am a complete spaz when it comes to electronics. It took forever.

We ate in the West Wing. It was creepy in there. Saw a hidden Mickey in the tattered cloth that hangs from the ceiling. When lightening strikes, the portrait on the wall changes from man to beast. Cool LED flower loses petals too.

The ball room is nice. The library is the best room, IMO.

The pathway to meet Ariel and ride her ride is lined with sea shells in the concrete. Pretty nice to look at while in the queue.

Thanks, Naelyan. We were there then, which is why we heard about it. I didn't know it was a one-time thing.

I am so totally jonesing to go there. Why is it soooooooooooooooo expensive?

Yeah that dragon was a one time PR thing for a press event for the "mommy bloggers" (genera public was not invited). Really bad show since they teased about it on the blog for weeks beforehand.

FYI, when you exit the Little Mermaid ride, once you get back outside, there's a hidden Steamboat Willie in the rocks on the right hand side by the water. You have to stand at a certain spot and then line up the rocks, but once you see it, it's really cool.