Page 168 of 264 FirstFirst ... 68118143158165166167168169170171178193218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3956

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Sorry; didn't mean to reply twice but it's done now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    Eeee-va, that must have been freakin' sweeeeet!! (gotta sing the word "sweet").

And I know I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again. I absolutely the outfit you made for Shellie May.

While I'm happy a few CMs know about Shellie May, it's a bit saddening to know that they only identify her as Duffy's girlfriend. We need to school them like Sheldon Cooper did his friends regarding his relationship with Amy Farrah Fowler (before they took it to the next level): "Yes, she is a girl, and she is a friend, but she is not my girlfriend."
    Thank you! I like your way of thinking...that would've been a good way to explain it.

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Now I must take back the two smallfrys outfits I purchased online because I didn't know the smallfrys were THAT small. It's a shame because the outfits are adorable but they won't fit my puppet (who will be making an appearance in a few weeks). No problem, though, because I'm going to suburban Chicago and can get another pawsport stamp so it's not an extra trip to return them.
    Actually, if you like some of the smaller-sized Duffies, you could keep the SmallFrys clothing for them. Aimster discovered that the SmallFrys clothing is a perfect fit for the mini beanbag plush Duffies who measure 8" long I believe. She posted a picture which can be found in post #105 on page 7 of the "Disney Store exclusive Duffy merchandise?" thread.

• Minion

Ohmigosh Eeee-va, you did an amazing job with that Little Mermaid costume. I wish I had your skills! And I think I've said this several times before, but I just looooooooove little Smiling Shellie and I want to STEAL her!!!!!

OMG, Eeee-va, you MADE that? That's amazing! Especially the details and also the belt!

My small Shellie May isn't small enough like the badge so the Smallfrys clothes don't fit her but thanks for the idea. It's the puppet.

And no, they don't stock the Duffy bear at my Disney store in Nashville and I know I went after 2/13 (just read the thread about them stocking them after that day). It's weird because if they were supposed to start carrying them, Nashville IS a city, not as big as Chicago, but also not a rural area. You'd think Duffy would be represented. The store certainly had room; the stuff was sort of spread out with alot of wasted space. Oh, well.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

I don't have a Disney store anymore.
    About 1 week before Christmas, (I can only imagine that) they said to the employees, "BTW, we're closing the store in a week. Sucks to be you."
    We have puppet Duffy and Shellie May. DuffyD took extra special care to choose a puppet Duffy that looks real. Not that Shellie May is not cute, but Duffy where I never want to stop gazing. The Small Fry outfits would be way to tiny. The sew-at-home BAB kit has a dress that fits Shellie May perfectly. Duffy will need a custom outfit.

Eeee-va, when you said that you didn't pick the outfit, just sewed it, I didn't realize that it was a DCA costume. Again, great job. I appreciate it more after seeing the CMs holding her.

Eeee-va, that costume is amazing! I am in awe.

Slightly off-topic, Does anyone know if the small mini beanbag plush Duffy is available at the parks, or just from the Disney Store? I hope he is available at Disneyland as he would fit in beautifully into my Duffy and Shellie May family! And I would like to find my own as I feel they call out to me to be adopted!

• I love that tiny bear!

Thank you, everyone!

JillT, is your Disney Store an outlet? Our Disney Store outlet doesn't have Duffy, but I figured that may be to attempt to maintain the idea that he is a "premium" product.

JayCee, I did NOT see the mini beanbag plush in Downtown Disney in Disneyland on Sunday. I did not check Treasures in Paradise (the Duffy store in DCA). But I believe the tags on the beanbag Duffy are labeled Disney Store, so I'd be surprised if they were in the parks. You don't have any regular Disney Stores nearby?

I looked at the Duffys at Downtown Disney. I thought they had VERY cute faces and ears, and was ALMOST a little bit tempted! The waffle fur wasn't TOO awful--you could see where they might consider it an intentional style--but I still don't like it.

Build a Bear in Disneyland's Downtown Disney DID have the Queen of Hearts outfit, up high against the far wall--I know someone was looking for it. I probably should've bought it in case they didn't have it yet (and then could've taken it back at my local store if no one wanted it) but I didn't want to deal with the return process.

Eeee-va, I'm pretty sure that it was gurgi who was looking for it.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
    Slightly off-topic, Does anyone know if the small mini beanbag plush Duffy is available at the parks, or just from the Disney Store? I hope he is available at Disneyland as he would fit in beautifully into my Duffy and Shellie May family! And I would like to find my own as I feel they call out to me to be adopted!
    The 8" Duffy is a Disney Store exclusive (like the 24" bear is). You CAN buy him online on disneystore.com though.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I managed to get the Queen of Hearts and Alice costumes at my local BAB. Thanks for checking guys, I appreciate it. The Alice costume, in particular, is very cute on ShellieMay.

Good point. When I was there it did not say Disney Outlet Store but I called and they said, yes, they are classified as an outlet. You’re right, that’s probably why they’re not carrying Duffy. I’m going to Woodfield Mall in suburban Chicago soon (the biggest mall in the whole metro area). I’ll look for Duffy there just to see. I’ll have the bears with me so if I have to educate them on the story and cuteness factor, I will. J

Thank you all for your advice about the waffle fur. My 17” Duffy and Shellie May’s fur matches, even though I just acquired them, so maybe the waffle fur isn’t as noticeable on that size (I got Duffy at Downtown Disney Store, not from Japan). I’m not sure how long Shellie May was living in Ohio (new) before I acquired her. However, I found a discontinued 28” new Duffy online for a reasonable price. One seller didn’t know what I was talking about when I asked about the style of fur, but the other one said it is called “long fur” if I want the NON-waffle, NON-shag rug (still laughing about that comparison), and NON-checkerboard pattern, and he arrived today. SO CUTE! I also snagged a good deal on a 27” Shellie May from Japan because I only bid so high, was totally outbid, but then the person backed out of the deal so the seller is letting me have it for my price. She is coming from Michigan . So I’m thinking the 28”Duffy DID bring me luck (as I won the bid on Shellie May 27” on St. Patrick’s Day). They can sit on my master bed and the other Duffy and Shellie May bears can be posed around my house in their various outfits and antics. Anyway, your comparisons and suggestions were really helpful so thanks again. I will see if the Woodfield Disney Store has the waffle fur 24”Duffy just so I can see the shag rug look!

My sister still thinks I’m wacked in a harmless way, but I think when she sees the bears her heart will melt, as well as when she stays with me for a week later in the year and they are dressed in their British outfits greeting her and she’s surrounded by them in her guest room every day. She loves England and all things London . Duffy worked his magic slowly but surely on me during my 9 day stay at WDW (got Dated Duffy on the 8thday and Duffy au natural on the last day), so sometimes it just takes a little while for the magic to sink in. J

Many of you may know of this new BAB contest, but in case you don't, the link is immediately below:

EGGcellent Instant Win on Facebook | Facebook

You can enter once per day and know instantly if you win. The contest goes from today (Mar 18) through March 24.

Easy way to earn some BAB money to shop for Duffy and Shellie May.

As a side note, that Flower Fun Bunny is adorable.
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 03-18-2013 at 05:35 PM. Reason: poor grammer, shame on me

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Many of you may know of this new BAB contest, but in case you don't, the link is immediately below:

EGGcellent Instant Win on Facebook | Facebook

You can enter once per day and know instantly if you win. The contest goes from today (Mar 18) through March 24.

Easy way to earn some BAB money to shop for Duffy and Shellie May.

As a side note, that Flower Fun Bunny is adorable.
    Thanks for the heads-up! Entered. I recently got Lil Bunny Big Ears from BABW and I just love her lol. Would be nice to have some extra BAB money to get Duffy and my bunny a bigger wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    The 8" Duffy is a Disney Store exclusive (like the 24" bear is). You CAN buy him online on disneystore.com though.
    Thanks aimster, and Eeee-va, unfortunately I am in the UK, so my nearest Disney Store that I know of (that sells all the Duffy items) is in Orlando, Fl, and that's about 5000 miles away! And disneystore.com won't ship Duffy things to the UK.

Never mind, smiling Duffy and Shellie May will be here in a bit now Spring Voyage is here! And they will be so welcome I'm sure. Especially as I can't sew and they have clothes already!!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
    Thanks aimster, and Eeee-va, unfortunately I am in the UK, so my nearest Disney Store that I know of (that sells all the Duffy items) is in Orlando, Fl, and that's about 5000 miles away! And disneystore.com won't ship Duffy things to the UK.

Never mind, smiling Duffy and Shellie May will be here in a bit now Spring Voyage is here! And they will be so welcome I'm sure. Especially as I can't sew and they have clothes already!!
    I thought Disney Store in the UK is also now selling Duffy?