Page 170 of 260 FirstFirst ... 70120145160167168169170171172173180195220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3898

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Naelyan, I too have had trouble uploading my photos to MiceChat. I was so tired on St. Patty's Day that when I was finally able to upload one (1) photo, I just left it at that. But your photos were well worth the wait. They are just too cute! Way too cute! I love the photo of Duffy in his Mickey Mouse costume with Pluto. The costume looks really nice and, in my opinion, looks better than BAB's. I think Disney did a good job. It's too bad they're not offering a Minnie Mouse costume.

ZTRinZler-I really like the Mickey costume! I was surprised at how cute it turned out! But I have two problems with it. I really wish it had a tail! And the Pluto has no way to attach him to Duffy so he can carry him! I would have thought that a small elastic band to loop around Duffy's paw would have been added, but it's totally separate! But I still think it's cute. Too bad there's not a Minnie costume, but I don't like the BaB mouse costumes, so I will not be getting that. I did find a Minnie Mouse dress, so I may go that route.
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Adventures with Duffy

You all have such cute photos. I'm not good attesting photos. It takes me hours to post.
    thank you for posting

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    You all have such cute photos. I'm not good attesting photos. It takes me hours to post.
    thank you for posting

Well, you have an avatar and I haven't been able to do that so you do get some credit

So is 11 hours away from TDR still in Japan or do you mean 11 hours by plane?

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    ZTRinZler-I really like the Mickey costume! I was surprised at how cute it turned out! But I have two problems with it. I really wish it had a tail! And the Pluto has no way to attach him to Duffy so he can carry him! I would have thought that a small elastic band to loop around Duffy's paw would have been added, but it's totally separate! But I still think it's cute. Too bad there's not a Minnie costume, but I don't like the BaB mouse costumes, so I will not be getting that. I did find a Minnie Mouse dress, so I may go that route.
    Well, that sucks that Disney didn't include a (detachable) leash for Pluto to make it easier for Duffy to carry him. As for the tail...well, maybe Disney didn't want to hide Duffy's tail or decided Duffy's tail would suffice for Mickey's tail. I don't know. Oh well, I guess I still give them an A-. The costume still looks very nice.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I found out from a friend of mine who is a CM at Epcot that the pic the Photopass photographer took of my bears in the Oz balloon last month made the Epcot Photopass Photos of the Week for that week!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I found out from a friend of mine who is a CM at Epcot that the pic the Photopass photographer took of my bears in the Oz balloon last month made the Epcot Photopass Photos of the Week for that week!

Woohoo!! Congratulations, aimster!! Maybe they should rename the photo attraction Duffy (and/ore Shellie May) the Great and Powerful.

To celebrate the first, official day of spring (in the northern hemisphere), Shellie May made an origami lily. We hope everyone had a bright, sunny, and warm first day of spring!

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    To celebrate the first, official day of spring (in the northern hemisphere), Shellie May made an origami lily. We hope everyone had a bright, sunny, and warm first day of spring!
    WAY COOL! Did you really make that? Cute idea!

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    WAY COOL! Did you really make that? Cute idea!
    Yep, I sure did.

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    Yep, I sure did.
    Wow, you are talented! I'm looking forward to taking Duffy and Shellie May to our Cherry Blossom Festival sometime. I went last year; their custom kimonos just arrived but I have other plans this Saturday, the day of the festival. The funny thing is that while they had 2 Japanese men playing Japanese type guitars (I'm sorry to say I don't know what they are called), they also imported a Japanese lady to sing our country and folk song in Japanese! Um, okay, I know this is Nashville but this IS the Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival, right, and I don't think translating our country and folk songs (i.e., "Me and Bobby McGee", a 7 minute horrible song) into Japanese quite cuts it!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Yesterday, Duffy & I went to our first Spring Training baseball game of the year. We drove to Lakeland to see our Tampa Bay Rays play the Detroit Tigers.

Duffy took my phone and tried taking a photo of himself...

This wasn't just a strawberry sundae... it was STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE SUNDAE!!

The Rays won 11-5! our DH, Luke Scott, hit a grand slam!

After the game, we went back to my parents house (they live like a 10-15 minute walk to the ballpark), so Duffy could visit with his cousins (my mom's Duffys) for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Wow, you are talented! I'm looking forward to taking Duffy and Shellie May to our Cherry Blossom Festival sometime. I went last year; their custom kimonos just arrived but I have other plans this Saturday, the day of the festival. The funny thing is that while they had 2 Japanese men playing Japanese type guitars (I'm sorry to say I don't know what they are called), they also imported a Japanese lady to sing our country and folk song in Japanese! Um, okay, I know this is Nashville but this IS the Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival, right, and I don't think translating our country and folk songs (i.e., "Me and Bobby McGee", a 7 minute horrible song) into Japanese quite cuts it!
    Well, that sounds......er...interesting. At least the spirit is there. I know this is crazy given my response, but I hope they do that again this year, so that if you do make it to the Cherry Blossom Festival, you can record a video and post it for us to see.

Aimster, I always your photos. I will admit that baseball never really sparked my interest, but your and Naelyan's photos have definitely sparked my interest. I need to go to a game or two (2) and take Duffy and/or Shellie May. Oh, and I especially love these two (2) photos. I can't wait for the strawberry festival.
    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Aimster, what is the necklace that Duffy is wearing in the photo with his Duffy cousins? ILG