Page 174 of 259 FirstFirst ... 74124164171172173174175176177184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3884

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Aimster, I love the picture of Duffy letting himself into the Magic Kingdom with his new pass, and the one of him rubbing the magic lamp.

The picture of him spinning the teacups is quite a sharp image for being so close (micro macro mode?)

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Aimster, awesome! You know, I live vicariously between you and Naelyan.
    We went on Captain EO. My daughter commented that , "that man sounds like a girl." My husband thought that was the funniest moment of our trip.
    I love The Land. The boat ride is my favorite.

Thank you for sharing your fun day. It makes me happy.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Aimster, I love the picture of Duffy letting himself into the Magic Kingdom with his new pass, and the one of him rubbing the magic lamp.

The picture of him spinning the teacups is quite a sharp image for being so close (micro macro mode?)
    Those were just test turnstiles in The Odessy, not the actual gates. They were just set up so you could test your new AP to make sure it works.

the teacups photo I took with my iPhone. No special filters.

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Well, thanks to March Madness (yuck), no new Big Bang Theory this week...
    I know how you feel. (Knock, knock, knock!) "Penny!" (Knock, knock, knock!) "Penny!" (Knock, knock, knock!) "Penny!"

♪♫ It's the circle of liiiiiife... ♪♫

Mater!

And Lightning McQueen!
    Oh, the sculptures are so pretty! I wish I were there.

... I picked Goofy as he's my favorite of those choices. The CM who processed my new pass went nuts of Duffy and insisted on holding him throughout it... so Duffy got to help process my new AP! ...

Duffy got to christen the new AP at one of the test things they had set up. It was pretty cool to do!
    I Duffy being the CM who processed your AP and getting to christen your AP. Too cute!

Back in the park, we went to see big Duffy...The kid in front of me had a "My First Duffy" and had big Duffy sign it!
    That was too cute of Big Duffy! It's official: he's a rock star. "Sign my baby!"

The Disney Traders shop (aka the Duffy store) had some work done recently, and the walls are now down. They put these cute Duffy graphics on the windows! In the shop, saw this guy on the shelf. He had a REALLY cute face!
    His face is gorgeous. Did ya get him? I hope they have just as nice Duffies at my Disney Store when it reopens soon. I already have a name picked out for my newest Duffy.

Oooh! A magic lamp! Maybe a genie will grant me a wish!
    Well, I'd say it was a magic lamp, as Duffy got his own horse when he rode the carousel.

He's a hugger!

This guy is just Dopey...

Duffy found... a whole bunch of Nemos!
    Awe...adorable. Too bad there wasn't a flapjack octopus in the aquarium. It would have been nice to see someone ink.

Rode the carousel and once again, Duffy got his own horse!

Your Duffy seems to have all the luck. If I didn't know better, I'd wager he has a magic lamp hidden in his pockets.

Despite the cold, we took a spin on Dunbo as it was a short wait for a change.
    I like the lighting behind Duffy. So cool.
    Last edited by ZTRinZler; 03-28-2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Fixed a few grammatical errors.

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    He's face is gorgeous. Did ya get him? I hope they have just as nice Duffies at my Disney Store when it reopens soon. I already have a name picked out for my newest Duffy.
    No I didn't get him. I really have no more room for any new bears. I thought about it, but then put him back because I didn't want to carry around another bear with me all day. I had parked at the Magic Kingdom and took the monorail to Epcot. And I was parked WAY in the back of the MK parking lot, so there was no way I was going back to the car until it was time to go home.

• I love that tiny bear!

Duffy and Shellie May at a Passover Seder...well, now I HAVE seen everything! Thanks for that, ZTRinZler. Adorable AND educational.

Thanks for "showing" us the Flower and Garden Festival, Aimster! You get the best poses with your Duffy. He seems to have more fun (and more of a social life) than I do, but ah well. How was the alcohol content in the spiked Dole Whip? I don't really drink but I'd be tempted to try it if they make that a regular...

The "Nemo" picture is too funny too!

They don't put a ton of rum on the Dole Whip, but enough so you can taste it. It was pretty good.

The carousel horse your Duffy rode aimster, is the same horse I rode when first visited WDW in 1985. Back then his armor was all silver. None of the horses at DL have that kind of armor so I was totally enchanted. When I returned in 1997, I couldn't believe they repainted him.

There were other horses on the carousel with armor, not just this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Aimster, awesome! You know, I live vicariously between you and Naelyan.

I love The Land. The boat ride is my favorite.
    I'm glad that our pictures bring people joy! And I too love the boat ride in The Land! I like to go at different times of year to see what's growing in the green house!

We got our Spring Voyage package from our friend in Japan a few days ago! Duffy and Shellie May were very excited by such a big box!

"This is the biggest box yet!"
    Name:  IMG_7364 (550x367).jpg
Views: 133
Size:  125.8 KB
    "What's inside?!"
    Name:  IMG_7365 (550x367).jpg
Size:  129.8 KB
    "We got new outfits!!!"
    Name:  IMG_7366 (550x367).jpg
Size:  158.9 KB
    Both bears agree, "We like this years Spring Voyage outfits better than last years!"
    Name:  IMG_7368 (550x367).jpg
Size:  145.7 KB
    "This bag is just for me! It's too girlie for you, Duffy!"
    Name:  IMG_7369 (550x367).jpg
Size:  161.0 KB
    "Look, Shellie May! This bag is big enough for both of us to fit! And we have room for other goodies!"
    Name:  IMG_7370 (550x367).jpg
Size:  151.1 KB
    "We got a thermos, too! It was a surprise gift from our friend!"
    Name:  IMG_7375 (367x550).jpg
Size:  142.6 KB
    "I have a suitcase that is bear size!"
    Name:  IMG_7376 (367x550).jpg
Size:  147.7 KB
    "And mommy got a parasol to keep the sun off!"
    Name:  IMG_7377 (367x550).jpg
Size:  144.1 KB
    "...As well as some tags with our pictures on them!"
    Name:  IMG_7374 (367x550).jpg
Views: 134
Size:  143.4 KB
    "New friends! This is the best package yet!"
    Name:  IMG_7373 (550x367).jpg
Views: 135
Size:  174.1 KB
    Last edited by Naelyan; 03-29-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Is that a custom made Alice in Wonderland only in pink instead of blue costume that Shellie May is wearing? I have the blue one. It's really detailed! Your Disney bears have the most relatives, I think. Now you'll have to update your photo of them all. That was quite a loot.

The only thing I'm not fond of is when Disney releases shoes where one has the event name and one has the paw pads. I wish it was all one or the other. Duffy's blue boots from his Wizard outfit are like that (Be Magical) and Shellie May's are the wrong shade of pink and don't match her Wizard outfit so I'm going to dress her in some other footwear when she gets around to wearing that ensemble.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

OMG, Naelyan, I love your Spring Voyage pictures of the bears with their new SV stuff! So many great things! The luggage tags are even cuter close up. I hope you all are enjoying it.

Oh, and i thought I was the only one cursing March Madness for making me miss my Big Bang Theory!

JillT-It is a handmade dress from Japan. I'm not sure if it's specifically suppose to be Alice in Wonderland, but I have another handmade outfit in blue/white/black that is. I just haven't gotten around to posting pictures of that one yet!

The lounge in my bedroom is getting quite crowded now! I have to rearrange them all to make them more comfortable and then take another picture!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    JillT-It is a handmade dress from Japan. I'm not sure if it's specifically suppose to be Alice in Wonderland, but I have another handmade outfit in blue/white/black that is. I just haven't gotten around to posting pictures of that one yet!

The lounge in my bedroom is getting quite crowded now! I have to rearrange them all to make them more comfortable and then take another picture!
    Great minds think alike, Naelyan. That's what I meant, a handmade custom costume and mine is from Japan as well except it's light blue and IS labeled as Alice in Wonderland and has the little key like when she fell down the rabbit hole and opened that tiny door. Some of these designers are really talented; I wonder if they actually majored in fashion in school.

I wish I could find the crocheted version of Duffy and Shellie May, but not the ones where they had a Christmas outfit, just the plain ones. Alas, my contacts say their search was in vain.

My Disney bears are on one shelf but 17" Duffy and Shellie May move around alot, and then I have Jumbo Duffy on my master bed so I am never far from seeing their cute faces!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

I loved all the photos you posted showing your Spring Voyage loot, but I especially these two (2):
    Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    "Look, Shellie May! This bag is big enough for both of us to fit! And we have room for other goodies!"
    Name:  IMG_7370 (550x367).jpg
Size:  151.1 KB
    "New friends! This is the best package yet!"
    Name:  IMG_7373 (550x367).jpg
Views: 135
Size:  174.1 KB
    I also like Shellie May's custom pink and white dress. Your smiling Duffy and Shellie May look so beautiful. I can't wait for my smiling Shellie May to come home.