Page 178 of 269 FirstFirst ... 78128153168175176177178179180181188203228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 4033

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post

On the bright side, I did get Duffy the yellow and blue car seat!
    Awesome! Duffy bears travel very well and once he goes on a day trip, he will be begging for more!

• I love that tiny bear!

If EVERYONE'S Easter pictures and the Duffy drivers license didn't kill me with cuteness, those ponies might! If they are popular enough, I'm sure they'll eventually roll out more characters at some point. I don't even watch the show, but if they ever make them in Smallfrys form, I'll have to buy one. They're just too cute!

The photos of Duffy and Shellie Mae with the ponies are adorable. I definitely want Rainbow Dash but I have to be careful when I buy stuff from BAB. Despite being an adult, my parents do not like my plush obsession so i have to usually hide them.
    Toys R Us, Target and Wal Mart have some of the other core ponies in plush form, but they do not have brushable manes and tails. They are bits of fabric.
    There is a fantastic plush company called Nici and they have the license for the My Little Pony plush but not in the United States. (Sadly most Nici plush is not available here.) The plush have solid manes and tails. There is a website (nici.com.de) but since the company is in Europe (Germany) the rates are in euros and the shipping prices are as much as some of the plush.
    Hopefully BAB will release a Twilight Sparkle and Apple Jack. Maybe Spike too?

Very cute pictures everyone! Didn't think I would love the pony plushes as much as I do but they are very cute. I really hope they come out with a Fluttershy and Trixie. Maybe even the princesses. I guess it really depends on how well they sell. So for now just to wait and watch. ^_^

Shellie May is starting to feel a little overwhelmed and outnumbered by all the boy bears.
    Sure, she and Duffy get along as best buddies, but it would be nice to have another girl bear to confide in and play with.

She was feeling a little sad, looking through the railing to the boys below all gathered together.

She went down and asked if she could join in their beary boy games.
    "Sure," they said, as Duffy bears believe in the more the merrier concept.
    "You can sit front and center," said Dated Duffy and Little Buddy, making room for her.

That was fun...but who is this?

Welcome Sweet Sister!

"Oh, helloooooooo, Sweet Sister! I love you already! Come here. Try this on. It doesn't fit me, but we can match! I'll share my bows with you. Which ones do you like?" Shellie May could hardly contain her excitement. You can see that Sweet Sister is a joyous bear, too.

Right about then Baby May toddled in. She already has a very pretty bow on her head. "Hmmm, I can't offer you anything better," said Shellie May, "but welcome to the family!"

Name:  310a (426x640).jpg
Views: 171
Size:  139.6 KBName:  310c (480x640).jpg
Views: 172
Size:  249.4 KBName:  310d (640x480).jpg
Views: 173
Size:  218.5 KB Name:  310e.jpg
Size:  249.8 KBName:  310g (640x480).jpg
Size:  247.3 KBName:  310h (640x480).jpg
Size:  245.9 KBName:  310j (480x640).jpg
Size:  245.7 KBName:  310k (480x640).jpg
Size:  245.9 KBName:  310l (640x480).jpg
Size:  244.6 KBName:  310m (640x480).jpg
Size:  242.2 KB

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yay, ShellieMay has new friends!

About the ponies, yeah, that shirt & skirt set was the only bear thing they had. I sure wish they made at least a generic t-shirt to cater to the boys, but oh well. I guess I could get industrious and try to make my own.

Maybe they will make the rest of the ponies if these are successful, but part of me hopes not, because it would be expensive, and also...take up so much room! Already my animals are squeezed for space. I would love to see the rest though, especially Fluttershy. The store I went to was pretty busy though, and the workers were commenting on how many people were there for the ponies. They also didn't seem surprised that I was buying two for myself. The girls making the plush were very into the show and the characters too, so they were having fun. In fact, there were two of them on either end of the stuffing machine and they were playing like they had a rivalry, and the girl helping me was "team Pinkie Pie", and the other girl was "team Rainbow Dash".

Oh, and yeah, those 1/2 of gift cards were really useful for this trip! I stockpiled them because I figured the ponies and their accessories were going to cost me a fortune if I didn't.

• <45 days

Unfortunately, the 1/2 price gift cards at BAB only come out around Christmas and Easter; at least that is what I was told.

I am really wanting to buy dresses for Shellie May, but my daughter hasn't been given her SM yet. I did find a beautiful dress for Puppet Shellie May. It may be wintery, but it fits perfectly.
    Name:  princess dress.JPG
Views: 167
Size:  23.1 KB

I'm going to have to custom make clothes for Puppet Duffy.

By the way, my husband saw that adult female fans of MLP are called Pegasisters. Being female, it did seem strange to call myself a Bronie.

[QUOTE=Ilovegreataur]I am really wanting to buy dresses for Shellie May, but my daughter hasn't been given her SM yet. I did find a beautiful dress for Puppet Shellie May. It may be wintery, but it fits perfectly.

Hello, Ilovegreataur: Where did you get that dress? It's beautiful and it DOES fit her perfectly! I purchased some 8" clothes but the problem is they don't always have velcro, elastic, or any give in the fabric so even putting them on from her feet up instead of over her head, if there is no give, there is no way to get them on! I'm very disappointed; 8" clothing is hit or miss. Where did you get her shoes? I've seen some shoes for the 8" bears but they are more expensive than the 16" shoes. The vendors I shop on are Bear Mill, Teddy Mountain, and Stuffems (for 8").

• <45 days

We went to some princess photo shoot on Friday...I can only imagine PROM in 10 years...and they had some doll outfits hanging on the wall. I think they were intended to be for American Girl dolls, but they were some knock off brand. I don't have the packaging anymore. The shoes are actually cloth booties that are made of the same material as the dress and have the white fur around the ankle. They cover her entire leg, as they aren't meant for short bear legs. The outfit also came with a white muff (cannot keep paws in - due to short arms) and an ear muff head band (which is too big).
    The odd thing is that the shape of the booties, which are really left/right, not uniform, are perfect for a bear foot. A doll foot will not be nearly as wide as that. It is a little difficult to squeeze her feet in, and they pop when past the ankle.
    The dress has velcro on the back, to make it somewhat easy to put on.
    The bows were gifts from BAB.

The outfit (dress, muff, ear muff, and booties) was $10.

We went to some princess photo shoot on Friday...I can only imagine PROM in 10 years...and they had some doll outfits hanging on the wall. I think they were intended to be for American Girl dolls, but they were some knock off brand. I don't have the packaging anymore. The shoes are actually cloth booties that are made of the same material as the dress and have the white fur around the ankle. They cover her entire leg, as they aren't meant for short bear legs. The outfit also came with a white muff (cannot keep paws in - due to short arms) and an ear muff head band (which is too big).
    The odd thing is that the shape of the booties, which are really left/right, not uniform, are perfect for a bear foot. A doll foot will not be nearly as wide as that. It is a little difficult to squeeze her feet in, and they pop when past the ankle.
    The dress has velcro on the back, to make it somewhat easy to put on.
    The bows were gifts from BAB.

The outfit (dress, muff, ear muff, and booties) was $10.
    Major score! Good for you! It is BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Name:  310j (480x640).jpg
Size:  245.7 KBName:  310m (640x480).jpg
Size:  242.2 KB
    I these two (2) photos. It's a Shellie May overload...without the overload. Welcome to the family, Sweet Sister and Baby May.

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    About the ponies, yeah, that shirt & skirt set was the only bear thing they had. I sure wish they made at least a generic t-shirt to cater to the boys, but oh well. I guess I could get industrious and try to make my own...
    Well, that's a bit disconcerting. I thought "Bronies" comprised a hefty enough percentage of MLP:FIM fans to warrant options for both boys and girls. Perhaps concerned that television or movie popularity doesn't necessarily equate to successful plush product sales, BAB executives are exercising prudence and limiting their MLP merchandise introduction in order to gauge whether MLP:FIM merchandise will be as successful as intended. Or it could just be simple neglect. When BAB released their Marvel and Avengers clothing options, they completely excluded Thor. No Mjolnir, no helmet, no cape. Nothing. I never did understand how they could market their campaign as The Avengers, yet they only provided three (3) of the four (4).

Anyway, I think you should give a custom MLP outfit or shirt a go. It can't hurt, and it should be fun.

You really hit the jackpot, Ilovegreataur. Shellie May's dress is absolutely perfect.

By the way, my husband saw that adult female fans of MLP are called Pegasisters. Being female, it did seem strange to call myself a Bronie.
    Good to know. Because of school, I don't get to watch much TV, so I haven't seen any of the MLP:FIM episodes. But I figured that if I get the chance to watch, I'll fall in love with it, so it's nice to know that if I become I fan, I would be called a Pegasister.

Look what I found on Etsy for all you My Little Pony lovers.

Hand Knitted My Little Pony Sweater to fit Build a by halandmacy

• North American Duffeteer

Just some Duffy photos I want to share before saying good night to all Duffeteers around the world:

Sharing love with friends and family.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Jumbo Shellie is showing Shellie May, Sweet Sister, and Baby May where Michigan is on a map.
    Shellie May and Sweet Sister wore sweaters because they heard it is cold up there.
    Jumbo Shellie confirmed that it was snowing when she left the upper peninsula towards the end of March.
    Shellie May outdid herself this time; she is wearing FIVE bows!
    "Wow, what a big bow you have, Jumbo Shellie!" she said. "Here, I am giving you this friendship bow bracelet. Welcome to Tennessee." It pinches Jumbo Shellie's paw but she didn't want to hurt Shellie May's feelings so she's happily wearing it...for now.

Then Jumbo Shellie climbed onto my master bed to relax and Jumbo Duffy put his arm around her to welcome her to Tennessee .

I think this about does it for my bear family for awhile. Luckily, Jumbo Duffy and Jumbo Shellie prefer the au natural look.

Name:  311 (425x640).jpg
Views: 117
Size:  190.3 KBName:  312 (640x427).jpg
Views: 118
Size:  187.1 KB Name:  313 (426x640).jpg
Size:  205.0 KBName:  314 (640x427).jpg
Size:  168.4 KB Name:  315 (426x640).jpg
Size:  179.5 KBName:  316 (640x427).jpg
Size:  186.7 KBName:  317 (640x427).jpg
Size:  184.3 KBName:  318 (640x426).jpg
Views: 115
Size:  183.9 KBName:  319 (427x640).jpg
Size:  197.9 KBName:  320 (426x640).jpg
Views: 116
Size:  191.4 KBName:  321 (640x427).jpg
Size:  158.9 KB
    Last edited by JillT; 04-03-2013 at 05:14 AM.

• <45 days

Jill, either you have a small bed (i.e. full size) or those bears are really big!