Page 183 of 280 FirstFirst ... 83133158173180181182183184185186193208233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4189

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    It is not an online exclusive. I've just returned from the mall with the outfit and boots.

AND!!! for those MLP:FIM fans, YES they are going to be coming out with Rarity, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, and Twilight Sparkle. The release timeline has not been established; or, if it has, it hasn't been shared with the employees.
    There was no word as to whether or not there will be Princesses Celestia and Luna.
    I think the next thing that is coming out is Sponge Bob. Bleh. Not sure how many cute things will come from.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

SpongeBob? OMG I want Patrick!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    SpongeBob? OMG I want Patrick!
    Yay for someone XD Although I bet Sakuraskiies will want the Gary snail if there will be one as an accessory.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

It is not an online exclusive. I've just returned from the mall with the outfit and boots.

AND!!! for those MLP:FIM fans, YES they are going to be coming out with Rarity, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, and Twilight Sparkle…
    Goahdarnit, I want those boots SO MUCH! They are a significantly better match for the old TDS rainy day outfit than the black boots. I went to BAB, ready to pay ridiculous Japanese mark up…and they didn't have them.

And that's good news about the Ponies. Rarity and Fluttershy are my favorites, and Pinkie Pie has grown on me a lot. Not a big Rainbow Dash fan, and both Apple Jack and Twilight Sparkle alternate between big love and kinda boring, or even annoying in Twilight's case. I dunno what it is about Rainbow Dash. I think it's that even when the episode is about her rising above her extreme selfish arrogance, anything she learns or any insight she has just still seems forced to me. All of the other characters seem to genuinely grow more, while RD just always wants to be "cool."

LOL I think all of my relationships with the ponies are love/hate. Except Luna.. shes not around enough for that. That is good new though! I saw a BAB survey that even mentioned the cutie mark crusaders as smallfrys- now that is something I would need XD Eitherway I think there is way too much fan interest for BAB to ignore

DuffyDaisuki, please let us know if you ever need help getting ahold of items too! Im sure everyone would be sending you rainboots for christmas for all the help bringing our Shellie Mays home <3

On a side note, I just got back from Disney on Ice!!! It was amazing you guys, even Maximus was there(and he was HILARIOUS)! Im going to upload a few pics I took (With yalls motivation) and introduce some of my bears

Muffy and I have been looking for the Paddington suitcase to match his outfit, but haven't had any luck. ;_;

We did pick up a Darth Vader costume for Star wars weekends. I may alter the mask though, its hard to get on so I may remove the mask from the helmet. Hopefully, he'll look less squished that way

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraskies82 View Post
    Muffy and I have been looking for the Paddington suitcase to match his outfit, but haven't had any luck. ;_;

We did pick up a Darth Vader costume for Star wars weekends. I may alter the mask though, its hard to get on so I may remove the mask from the helmet. Hopefully, he'll look less squished that way
    Poor Muffy can't see!! But will be the star of Star Wars weekend.

I didnt take too many pictures but my bears had a fun outing today! It was my first time taking them in public, but the place was surrounded by kids and no one even gave me a second glance taking pictures of my bears everywhere XD

baby D by ArouraAnn, on Flickr
    Little D on the car ride over, She is supposed to be a boy but intil I can adopt a magnet shellie may he is just going to have to crossdress... I think he does it well!

Untitled by ArouraAnn, on Flickr
    I snuck a picture of Duffy during the show, I couldnt resist with all the lanterns from Rapunzel in the back

And here he is looking heroic in front of the alamodome. Theres the Tower of the Americas lit up in the back. My sister even offered to hold him for me so I could take the pic ^^

Lastly, I just had to post this because this was the best part of the entire show. THAT FACE! And watching two people ice skate while in an angry horse costume. priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by AA1990 View Post

And here he is looking heroic in front of the alamodome. Theres the Tower of the Americas lit up in the back. My sister even offered to hold him for me so I could take the pic ^^
    Family participating is always helpful! Tell your helpful sister she better get used to being a Duffy holder! XD

^Wow Maximus doesn't look happy. LOL Maybe the girth on the saddle is too tight.
    I bought my BAB Rainbow Dash. I love the size of the plush, it's awesome. I didn't buy the outfit. I thought it was over the top and a little pricey for what it was at $12.50.
    It's great about the other ponies possibly being released. I would definitively buy some of the others. I hope they consider a Spike dragon either as a Smallfry or (preferably) in scale with the other ponies.
    Not a Spongebob fan, pass.

• Munchings & Crunchings

AND!!! for those MLP:FIM fans, YES they are going to be coming out with Rarity, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, and Twilight Sparkle. The release timeline has not been established; or, if it has, it hasn't been shared with the employees.
    There was no word as to whether or not there will be Princesses Celestia and Luna.
    Oh no!! I have no more room for ponies!!

That would be so amazing if they brought out the Princesses! I really want a Fluttershy one. She is my favorite. Also if they made a Trixie one I would be in BaB heaven. XD

I did take the survey BaB had and hopefully they listen to some of the ideas people have about which characters they want to see. Personally, I would love to see a Queen Chrysalis. I know that may never happen but it would be pretty awesome. Aside from Discord she is my favorite villian in the show. ^-^

• Happy Holidays

Regarding DuffyD's comments on Rainbow Dash...
    Of the two currently available, my daughter wanted RD, and I bought it. But as we were sitting and watching an episode that was all about RD, it was never more clear at how different the plush is to the FIM character. The FIM character is like a wanna-be tough tomboy...looking like a brush never goes through that mane or tail. The plush is girly, with wavy mane and tail. Complete opposite.
    At least the Pinkie Pie is true to form.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraskies82 View Post

My Duffy was a hit at Star Wars Weekends last year with his Jedi costume. This year I got the shirt with R2 & 3PO as well so we got more choices if we go more than one weekend. Duffy hates wearing the same thing two trips in a row.

I got the droid shirt too. Super excited for SWW's. I'm thinking I'll go early so I can go to the flower festival at EPCOT too, the Paddington outfit will be perfect for traveling from country to country.

Debating whether to get the BAB version of the Jedi or the Disney version. I really wish they'd make a princess Leia or a han solo outfit. I think Duffy would make an excellent scruffy nerf herder