Page 184 of 267 FirstFirst ... 84134159174181182183184185186187194209234 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3999

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Get the BAB version of the Jedi costume. The Disney version is VERY bland in comparison. BAB's version looks like a Jedi costume (top, pants & robe). Disney's is a t-shirt w/ the Jedi Training Academy logo and a robe.

This is BAB's version:
    [/URL]

This is Disney's version (link since it's not on a photo hosting site):

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/GoD/img/2...ediduffy01.jpg

And just cos I feel like showing off... I just love this pic of Jedi Mickey & my Duffy:

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Aimster...that photo is awesome!! I love it. Also, Mickey's costume is more like the BAB one than the Disney one.

Of course, as I'm looking at your post, my husband walks in and announces that I have a "Duffy problem".
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 04-11-2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: wanted to say more

Today we had about ten customers for lunch. So I had a lot of time on my hands and decided to clean under the register area. While cleaning I found something for Duffy. Because...I deemed it trash and put it in my purse. XD Along with the crayons and dinosaur stickers I found. Will Duffy be happy? Or spoiled?

Very curious on what this could be. Looks too small to be a new outfit.

XO Cars Stickers?! Mom says that these were in a Christmas ornament but the plastic ornament broke and she took the stickers home for me.

Swimming in all my stickers. So many stickers for me. But wait....I could share them with the other Duffys in the house. Maybe I should do that.

Here you go Chibi Duffy. He was bought February 13th on EXCLUSIVE DUFFY MERCHANDISE DAY! I think mom felt as if she had to buy something since she drove out there. Sticker for you.

Here is Christmas Duffy 2012. Mom and Dad went to the Very Merry Christmas Party and mom looked high and low for Duffy. He was not to be found anywhere even though it was only the week after Thanksgiving. Then mom went to the new Storybook Circus area and saw him all alone in a barrel full of Minnie Mouse plushies. She scooped him up and everyone was jealous. Sticker for you.

Do I have something on my nose? Anyway this is Halloween Duffy 2012. Mom and Dad went on military tickets and could only make the September 11th date. So mom went early enough to get Halloween Duffy. Because when they went back to Orlando on October 30th there was no one Duffy to be found. Yay for early buys. Stickers for all.

Christmas Duffy 2011. Mom, Muffy's mom, and Scruffy's owner when to Orlando at the end of October to see some scary things at Universal Studios. Before they went though they went to the discount Disney store in the area and there was a few of this Duffy left. Christmas at Halloween time. More stickers!

Here is little Chick Duff. Mom picked him up when they went to celebrate Dad's and Scruffy's owner birthday in February. The man behind the counter said that the Duffy's were selling fast and he needed to go get one for his grandson now that he knew they got restocked. Sticker for your eggless self.

Whoa you big! This is Giant Duffy. He is actually the first Duffy on the house. Mom and Muffy's mom went to St. Augustine with Dad on the 4th of July last year and stopped by the discount store before going. They had quite a few Giant Duffys on display and since they were on sale for $20 mom and Muffy's mom each got one. He is king of the Duffys....unless mom gets Godzilla Duffy.

Has a few more stickers since you are so big.

This is where all us Duffys live, on the loveseat in the living room. I think dad said when they moved into this house that no stuffed animals were allowed in the living room. Mom is probably laughing somewhere. XD But this is our happy family so far. I would mention Valentine's Duffy but that makes mom mutter about people buying lots of ten to sell them on Ebay and how she didn't get one at all. XD
    Last edited by tenchikiss; 04-11-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Aimster...that photo is awesome!! I love it. Also, Mickey's costume is more like the BAB one than the Disney one.

Of course, as I'm looking at your post, my husband walks in and announces that I have a "Duffy problem".
    Actually you should just show him all our pictures and show him how you DON'T have a problem...compared to other people. XD

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    Actually you should just show him all our pictures and show him how you DON'T have a problem...compared to other people. XD
    tenchikiss,
    you ARE right and very funny. However:
    1. until I can figure out how to get better quality photos posted, I limit my photo shoots.
    2. I haven't gone anywhere lately to warrant postings.
    ultimately, I am as bad as many of you, I just haven't acted on it!

My daughter, sitting on my lap, wants me to tell you that her favorite photo from your latest post is the one of your entire Duffy family. I myself truly love the entire photo story line. My favorite is of Duffy swimming in the stickers.

Sakuraskies82-BaB did make a Princess Leia outfit, but it's not available anymore. (Sorry I don't have any better pics right now!)
    Name:  IMG_6153 (472x500) (378x400).jpg
Views: 142
Size:  167.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_6160 (412x600).jpg
Size:  152.3 KB
    I would love to see a Han Solo outfit. And I'm bummed that I missed out on the Storm Trooper, but I did get Darth Vader. Although, I have a hard time squishing Duffy's nose into the mask! It freaks me out!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    tenchikiss,
    you ARE right and very funny. However:
    1. until I can figure out how to get better quality photos posted, I limit my photo shoots.
    2. I haven't gone anywhere lately to warrant postings.
    ultimately, I am as bad as many of you, I just haven't acted on it!

My daughter, sitting on my lap, wants me to tell you that her favorite photo from your latest post is the one of your entire Duffy family. I myself truly love the entire photo story line. My favorite is of Duffy swimming in the stickers.
    Aw thank you!!! Believe me I was a bit more than silly when I found the stickers at the store today. Like SCORE mine!

Tell your daughter thank you. XD Good to know you are raising a Duffy fan. I love having them all on the sofa. Like bye guys heading off to work and they are the first thing I see when I walk in. Well besides my cat who is equally as silly as she was licking the stickers when I wasn't looking. I like the swimming pic too, like he thought it was money and he was Scrooge McDuck.

The vast majority of the money I'm spending on Duffy Post is for my daughter. As I explained to DuffyD, instead of spending $$$ on a birthday party, we are having a very small cookout and she is getting $$$ of Shellie May, SV, and HY30. I asked before I ordered, and she agreed. Duffy Post over birthday party.

Yeah...I'm raising her right!

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    Sakuraskies82-BaB did make a Princess Leia outfit, but it's not available anymore. (Sorry I don't have any better pics right now!)
    Name:  IMG_6153 (472x500) (378x400).jpg
Size:  167.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_6160 (412x600).jpg
Size:  152.3 KB
    I would love to see a Han Solo outfit. And I'm bummed that I missed out on the Storm Trooper, but I did get Darth Vader. Although, I have a hard time squishing Duffy's nose into the mask! It freaks me out!
    Oh Lord. I am going to get such sad text messages once she sees this. I like that Build a Bear always changes out its clothes but that mean you can get "behind" rather fast.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

FYI: BAB did make a Han Solo outfit, but like the Leia one, no longer available. Same with the 3PO & Clone Trooper costumes. I think they came out in 2007 to celebrate Star Wars' 30th anniversary. Now they only do the Jedi and Vader ones. You can maybe find them on ebay but they might be spendy.

I check BAB's site once a week or every couple weeks to see if there's anything new. I looked today and saw they have a new medieval knight costume. It's kind of cute.

#1 - Love the Duffy swimming in stickers as my favorite, too.

#2 - Yes, it's amazing how often Build a Bear posts new stuff and like you said, it's easy to get behind! Heh heh, I think I have a Disney bear problem, too! It's not a bad problem to have, though.

#3 - I originally had Jumbo Duffy and Jumbo Shellie on my master bed but after about a week of having to gently move them to climb into bed and then put them back on in the morning, I decided to just put them on my love seat in my dining room (which is large so 1/2 of it is a dining room and 1/2 of it is a sitting area), so that I see them when I go to work and then come home. It's such a cheerful, welcome sight! Thing is, I'm like a little kid staying up until I'm dropping from exhaustion and then I want to go to bed right now and not have to move two jumbo bears, heh heh.

Jumbo Shellie models her AUTHENTIC Disney outfit.Name:  rain 015 (426x640).jpg
Views: 119
Size:  201.8 KBName:  rain 017 (427x640).jpg
Views: 119
Size:  199.5 KB

JillT-Okay, I need to know what size that is! I've been wondering what size childrens clothing my big bears would fit in!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    JillT-Okay, I need to know what size that is! I've been wondering what size childrens clothing my big bears would fit in!
    It is a newborn size but the reason I think it fits is because it is flowy and has a zipper. Bears really don’t fit well into human baby clothes, whether it’s Shellie May or Jumbo Shellie, LOL. I really need to stop buying human clothes for these bears but sometimes I can’t resist. At least I’m sort of teaching myself alteration techniques, although this one didn’t need alterations at all, yay.

Poor Puppet Duffy was cold today and had to put on some girl doll clothing. He chose the shirt with the least pink. He chose some gray leggings too.
    Name:  PD cold day.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  43.6 KB
    Although slightly embarrassing, he still has a smile on his face.

I really need to either get some small boy doll clothes (do they even make those?) or sew some.