Page 186 of 264 FirstFirst ... 86136161176183184185186187188189196211236 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3955

• North American Duffeteer

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

I made a photo collage of me and Duffy posing with his friends and family.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Hi, just catching up on all these wonderful photos. Love them.

Becx, LOVE that London Disney Store tote! Perfect size, too!

Time to plant some flowers!

Okay, Duffy, just because you have a monkey on your shirt doesn’t mean that you should be swinging like one from the picket fence!
    Oh, you’re helping?

Yes, flowers will look nice in that bare spot.

Now that winter hibernation is over, I definitely notice an uptick in Duffy’s and Shellie May’s activity level!

Name:  planting flowers 001 (426x640).jpg
Views: 169
Size:  155.2 KBName:  planting flowers 003 (426x640).jpg
Views: 169
Size:  201.2 KBName:  planting flowers 004 (426x640).jpg
Views: 170
Size:  170.0 KBName:  planting flowers 006 (640x427).jpg
Size:  200.7 KBName:  planting flowers 007 (426x640).jpg
Size:  207.5 KB

Adora bearable!!!!!!! So Cute!

Very cute collage MikkiMausu!

Love the garden photos JillT.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

We went to Epcot yesterday with a friend and her Duffy.

As you can see the Flower & Garden Festival is still going strong.

We went to see big Duffy. We were the 2nd ones in like for his 1st greeting of the day. Duffy pretty much always has a line at Epcot. Not HUGE like at TDS, but there's always at least a few people waiting to see him, which to me is encouraging.

Went over to the UK to see Tigger & Pooh, but it wasn't noon yet and they don't start greeting until 1pm. So we wandered around the shops there. I got a little John Lennon badge for my backpack.

Having fun on one of the playgrounds.

Found this awesome tiger Domo at Mitsukoshi in Japan. Duffy wanted him, but I had to say no. Can get him cheaper elsewhere. My friend's Duffy is photobombing!

The bears found this telescope by American Adventure.

Hallooooo!

What ARE you doing?

Der Teddybar!

Having some fun at Snow White's Wishing Well....

Goofing off at the Outpost

Back in Future World, we of course had to see Captain EO.

As we were walking by Imagination, Aladdin came out for a surprise meet & greet! You usually only see him in Morocco (with Jasmine), so this was pretty cool. He loved Duffy's fedora!

We then went to The Land for the boat ride.

After a cookie break at Sunshine Seasons, my friend & I parted ways. She headed to MK and I was sticking around at Epcot because I wanted to see British Revolution and Paul Revere & the Raiders.

The 2013 Graduation Duffys are out.

Now here's what confuses me... The 12" pre-dressed Duffys in the parks do NOT have waffle fur. They have the original kind of fur. But the naked 12" Duffys sold at Disney Stores do have waffle fur. Why do these 12" pre-dressed bears have the nicer looking fur than the 17" bears? On another front, I did see some 17" bears with less-waffley fur (hybrid fur?) and some really cute faces. They were understuffed, but that can always be fixed.

Ok moving on...

A quick stop to see Off Kilter

British Revolution!

Hello again Japan!

Made it to the 1st show for Paul Revere & the Raiders.

It rained a little while waiting. Luckily Duffy had his rain coat with him!

Hey there Paul Revere!

Unfortunately, they cancelled the show about 15 minutes into it because there were reports of lightning in the area. It started raining pretty good while the theatre cleared out. It NEVER lightninged though! Got soaked from the knees down.

By this time I was kind of done with the park and ready to go. Had to stop at package pickup to retrieve something I bought earlier in the day that was too big to carry around all day.

Bye Epcot!

Was going to meet up with my friend at MK, but got a text from her that she left to head home. So we went to DTD instead for dinner, which was at Earl of Sandwich. Decided to try the BBQ chicken salad, which was quite tasty!

Stopped at Once Upon a Toy. This is where I adopted both of my 17" bears.

They recently opened a Star Wars Droid Factory in there (make your own little custom droid). We made one at DHS last year, so we decided to make another one.

Duffy had been whining for weeks about wanting a churro. Would you believe Epcot does NOT sell churros? I was shocked! Well, I knew there was a churro stand at DTD, so we got one. They had 3 different kinds too! Regular cinnamon, dulce de leche and Bavarian creme! We got the cinnamon one.

Made a quick stop at Fuddruckers to get some treats to bring home.

And that was our day!

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Aimster, where is the playground in the picture before Morocco?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ummmm... it's in World Showcase... by Morocco I think. It's the Backyard Fun playground thing for Flower & Garden. Just a temporary thing.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Oh. We always go in December due to low attendance.

Scruffy's Mom and I went to the zoo today. Apparently I took over 250 pics. Must look them over first.

Aimster, I am jealous of your ability to find new things to do with Duffy each time you go out. You make Epcot look so fresh and new. Sorry about the rain though.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

JillT, I love the gardening pics! And Aimster, these are some great shots! Your Duffy has so much fun with his friend!

Otay I have gone through all the zoo pictures and picked out some to share here. There are quite a few so I might have to break the post up. Also today's post is brought to you by Build a Dino. Build a Dino, a place where rainbow colored dinosaurs can get high topped sneakers and then dine next to their dead cousins.

So excited to go to the Zoo! Scruffy and his owner are going to come with us! Muffy was supposed to come but his mom had to work. Sadness. I need to pick out outfits for us to wear.

Mom was on time AGAIN! But when we got to the zoo I was sad to learn that Scruffy's owner....LEFT HIM AT HOME! XO Duffy abuse!!!!

Even if Scruffy isn't here I will still have fun. He just better come see me when we go to Downtown Disney on Sunday. Onward to the opening of the zoo.

Gotta get a ticket first. Everyone got a bracelet to do the extra stuff. Well everyone but me. XO Is mom lying about my age to get me in free?

This is a lot of walking! Good thing we got here early, we have a lot to do today.

This zoo has a lot of birds. Thankfully none of them tried to use me as a nest.

Stingrays in the bay. They all went to Dad while mom and Scruffy's forgetful owner had to struggle to reach any. I will just watch from here.

Went over to the koi pond. Can you see them? Maybe I will see more when I go to Japan...in over a year.

This zoo does not have pandas as pandas are expensive to rent. Mom says I am expensive to own. These bears have no clothes so why are they so expensive?

Butterfly Hollow is a sorta temporary exhibit at the zoo. Over three months a year is a long time for a special event yes?

Gosh mom!!! I was just off the path a little!

Mom is trying to make me fly in the sky!!! I notice when dad is around I tend to get more pictures in the air.....

Wake up and fly little butterfly!! Fly like me.

These flowers are very pretty. But mom pulled me away fast because she heard there were caterpillars nearby. Because when one is afraid of caterpillars they should go see the butterflies.

Mom said we were going to go see the dinosaurs today. I think I already found one!

Time to go on the DinoTrek. Can you see them in the distance?

I think the dinosaurs will like me more because of all the lovely dinosaur things I am wearing. I didn't bring any dino food though...

Not friendly!!! Mom I am having flashbacks from Islands of Adventures when the dinosaur tried to eat me. Only it was 2011 Christmas Duffy the dinosaur tried to eat so me having flashbacks makes no sense. Still SCARED!

Um....you are all in a pack. That means you all want to make friends right?

This dinosaur was friendly. He didn't eat me when mom dropped me on the ground today.

Look at me petting the dinosaurs. They all need to have signs, stating if they are friendly or not.

TOO CLOSE TOO CLOSE! Jurassic Park is frightening in the day time too!

Time to paleontologists. XO What a big word. I just want to play in the dirt and find dinosaur bones. Then I can see them for big cash and buy more things! Dad helped set this picture up which is why I am not in the rocks.

That dinosaur looks like he is trying to sneak up on us. I think we need to run away.

This would be the kangaroos not caring about us at all. Mom says the wallabys at Busch Gardens are more friendly. Come closer!!!

I will take a break here so I don't slow down anyone's computers. XD Or overload anyone's eyes. One exciting thing that happened today was someone recognized Duffy. We were exiting the DinoTrek into a gift shop and someone was like DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY! I was like MOG you know who he is?! The cashier said she used to work at Disney and loves Duffy. She also appreciated my Alice in Wonderland bag and Scruffy's forgetful owner's Tinkerbell shirt. I was like woohoo I am so happy you know Duffy. She liked his dino outfit and wished Duffy a good day.

Otay I have gone through all the zoo pictures and picked out some to share here. There are quite a few so I might have to break the post up. Also today's post is brought to you by Build a Dino. Build a Dino, a place where rainbow colored dinosaurs can get high topped sneakers and then dine next to their dead cousins.

This cracked me up!

• Adventures with Duffy

All cute photos. Thanks everyone for sharing.

JillT, where did you find Duffy cute shirt?

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Time for part two of Duffy's Zoo trip before it is beddy time.

After all that dino hunting it was time for lunch. I got to use my new Cars stuff today.

I am pretty sure my mom only eats chicken and french fries. So boring.

Time to go and see the penguins. Mom says that Sea World is going to have a new penguin exhibit soon. For now we will appreciate these little guys. They kept swimming in a group.

Time to go and see the petting zoo. Mom was worried they might try to eat me so she kept me at arm's length. The goat started to eat the tree. XO

The nearby city has these little manatees around the city. This is the one in the zoo. I am not sure if mom has seen many of the others.

More birds. They have weird beaks these flamingos. Sometimes when they get angry they hit each other with their necks.

Chillin with a lizard...thing. I am sure it has a name. I think he is giving me side eye.

Exploring this ancient area of the zoo...that was built a few years ago I think. A nice place to sit and relax around all the snakes and lizard things.

Mom LOVES giraffes. Like I am sure she wants to put me in a giraffe costume and make me wear it the rest of my life. She even fed the giraffes. Thankfully she didn't feed me to it, I saw more side eye.

While we were walking around Dad stopped and pointed to the ground. Armadillos? The thing is they weren't in a cage area nor was there a sign for them. Apparently these were wild armadillos? Guess they heard about the free food and showed up. Lots of people liked this "new" exhibit.

I look just as big as an elephant!

Mom was afraid of dropping me off the bridge so she was holding me tight. I think the zebra would have been nice to me. Or eaten my head.

That is where we went today. Maybe Muffy can come with us next time.

The Zoo is brought to you by a lot of people and businesses. I didn't see a Build a Dino sign though.

Still not brought to you by Build a Dino but fun. Onward to more adventures!

I will serve as a tour guide so people don't get lost.

In front of the Asia part of the park. One of the ladies working here said that all the construction in the back is going to be for tigers. I will donate 5 dollars so they can get pandas too?

Time to wait for the train and for mom to throw me up in the air again.

While we were waiting for the train a squrrel came close by, like it wanted to be friends. Or beg for food. Mom still had some snack break leftover so she put it all over dad. Instant friend!

I tried to feed it but Mr. Squirrel did not like me. He must be scared of bears.

The train is here. I tried to walk to it but there was people nearby so mom carried me.

Keep all hands, feet, and Duffys inside the train. I hear there is a train conductor outfit in my future?

And that is it for this zoo trip. Got a bit too much sun but had a blast taking pictures. Love that Duffy had clothes to match the occasion so well.