Page 187 of 268 FirstFirst ... 87137162177184185186187188189190197212237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4017

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyGuardian View Post
    All cute photos. Thanks everyone for sharing.

JillT, where did you find Duffy cute shirt?
    Duffy's shirt for gardening was a baby outfit and I just hemmed the shirt. The shorts look like pants on him; no need for alterations on that one.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

tenchikiss, very nice photos. I went to the Jacksonville Zoo many, many moons ago. It was a sad place then. Not a lot of space for the animals. It looks like that has changed. I was stunned to see 3 armadillos at once.
    We saw one outside of Epcot in the bushes. Pretty neat. The roam all over Florida, it seems.
    ILG

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    tenchikiss, very nice photos. I went to the Jacksonville Zoo many, many moons ago. It was a sad place then. Not a lot of space for the animals. It looks like that has changed. I was stunned to see 3 armadillos at once.
    We saw one outside of Epcot in the bushes. Pretty neat. The roam all over Florida, it seems.
    ILG
    Thanks. XD This zoo seems to have a lot of space for most of the animals. The little ones like frogs and snakes have smaller areas but maybe they like it that way? The giraffes, elephants, cheetahs, and larger monkeys have tons of space. We were surprised to see that many armadillos at once too. It was like they were trying to create their own exhibit for themselves. Duffy was impressed to say the least.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    Aimster, I am jealous of your ability to find new things to do with Duffy each time you go out. You make Epcot look so fresh and new. Sorry about the rain though.
    Thanks. We like to mix it up to keep it fresh. Next time I'm thinking of taking some videos of Duffy meeting some characters for something unique. If anything, it should be funny.

Next week though, we're making our first visit to Legoland Florida with one of Duffy's Twitter friends, TourGuide Ted (one of his Twitter friends from the UK that we met last fall). That should be a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Aimster, these are some great shots! Your Duffy has so much fun with his friend!
    Duffy calls him "Little Cousin" since he's a 12" bear and all Duffys are "cousins" in his book.

Also today's post is brought to you by Build a Dino. Build a Dino, a place where rainbow colored dinosaurs can get high topped sneakers and then dine next to their dead cousins.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

I'm so mad. I was wearing a new Minnie/Mickey shirt and was working with some shrubbery...and tore my shirt!

I need you to know, Tenchi, that Muffy has been inconsolable all week because he missed the zoo. Poor Buffy has been trying to cheer him up but to no avail.

HEARTBROKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraskies82 View Post
    I need you to know, Tenchi, that Muffy has been inconsolable all week because he missed the zoo. Poor Buffy has been trying to cheer him up but to no avail.

HEARTBROKEN!!
    I am so sorry Muffy! But we are going to Downtown Disney on Sunday and you will get new clothes. I promise to bring Duffy.

Oooh poor fellow!!!! He may need new clothes AND a churro from Downtown Disney. Don't they have Ridemaker cars too? LOL

Duffy-they do have some dinos at T-rex

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    Oooh poor fellow!!!! He may need new clothes AND a churro from Downtown Disney. Don't they have Ridemaker cars too? LOL

Duffy-they do have some dinos at T-rex
    I hope you can fix your shirt, maybe you can tear it more and make it look piratey?

Churros sound so good right now. And that yummy and expensive ice cream. We were going to eat at the T-Rex cafe but now Scruffy's owner can't go. XO Jobs, who needs them! We will have to do more retail therapy for her. Hopefully the garden Duffy will be at downtown disney. And the peter pan outfit this time.

I hope you can fix your shirt, maybe you can tear it more and make it look piratey?

Churros sound so good right now. And that yummy and expensive ice cream. We were going to eat at the T-Rex cafe but now Scruffy's owner can't go. XO Jobs, who needs them! We will have to do more retail therapy for her. Hopefully the garden Duffy will be at downtown disney. And the peter pan outfit this time.
    Have not seen the Peter Pan outfit in awhile (at DTD or the Duffy store). But T-rex has a rack of clothing sets that are 2 for 15.00.

Have not seen the Peter Pan outfit in awhile (at DTD or the Duffy store). But T-rex has a rack of clothing sets that are 2 for 15.00.
    Does Disney want my money or not?!?! XO Rarw!!! How can people buy things if they are not there! I has a list of wants and have been saving up. Peter Pan, Mad Hatter, and train conductor are top on my list as well as looking for the Duffy Heads released in pin form in February. Duffy and nonexistent Shellie May might have to double their dino clothes if they don't restock other things!

Does Disney want my money or not?!?! XO Rarw!!! How can people buy things if they are not there! I has a list of wants and have been saving up. Peter Pan, Mad Hatter, and train conductor are top on my list as well as looking for the Duffy Heads released in pin form in February. Duffy and nonexistent Shellie May might have to double their dino clothes if they don't restock other things!

I know they have the Mad Hatter at the Duffy store in Epcot and I am 95% sure they have the Mad Hatter at Once Upon a Toy in DTD. If you want the Train set from the Disney Store at Florida Mall you may want to call them and ask them to hold it until tomorrow. (If I had known I would have grabbed it for you). I have no idea how often they restock at the Disney Store.

T-rex had both boy and girl sets for 15.00.

Even though Shellie May is not here yet-I have clothes waiting for her. Just waiting for her shipping.

I know they have the Mad Hatter at the Duffy store in Epcot and I am 95% sure they have the Mad Hatter at Once Upon a Toy in DTD. If you want the Train set from the Disney Store at Florida Mall you may want to call them and ask them to hold it until tomorrow. (If I had known I would have grabbed it for you). I have no idea how often they restock at the Disney Store.

T-rex had both boy and girl sets for 15.00.

Even though Shellie May is not here yet-I have clothes waiting for her. Just waiting for her shipping.
    Sakura and I aren't going until Sunday. I doubt they will hold it that long. We do have one near us but they are the ones who seem to know less about Duffy than any other Disney workers. Le sigh. XD It did just come out, can't be too demanding I guess. Patience? What is that?! XD

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The Mat Hatter costume is at most of the shops that sell Duffy stuff at WDW (we're talking all the parks, plus DTD). I saw plenty of them when I was there on Sunday.

• Adventures with Duffy

Very cute. What size did you buy? I'm always looking at baby clothes and think I could change it up for Duffy.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011