Page 192 of 280 FirstFirst ... 92142167182189190191192193194195202217242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4191

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Wow, Aimster, you are brave to have Duffy in the pool. I know he's in a floating raft, but I'm paranoid that he would get wet and the chlorine would damage him. Good for you, though

I agree. I'm pretty much over theme parks like the Six Flags, Cedar Point, King's Island, type, but I still enjoy DIsney and Universal Studios and Busch Gardens. Have been in the area of S. CA and FL to do Legoland but was always meh about it. Now you inspired me to make that on my low priority bucket list but before it wasn't on my bucket list at all!

I think if you go to Legoland knowing some rides are just for kids and a lot of it is picture taking fun you will have a good time. And if you have a military friend you need to go with them. They can get a really good deal on tickets. And if you get hot in the Florida sun watch one of the 3D shows, the AC is very high in that building.

I love it when people point and Duffy makes them smile verses them thinking it is dumb or stupid. Keep on riding Duffy!

Where was the star wars legos when you went in the park? When we went last year the had two statues near the big store and that is about it. And there is another character that was walking around too, the movie star kid. We only had hot dogs for lunch, yours looked good. So good the other little bear couldn't wait!

What are apple french fries?

Looks like a fun day, aimster! I too never thought of going to Legoland before, but it looks like it might actually be worth the trip!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    Legoland should hire Duffy as spokesbear.....

Living in the area I have never felt the "need" to go to Legoland, until I saw how much fun Duffy had! I may have to plan a day now.
    I had been wanting to check it out since they announced they were going to build Legoland on the old Cypress Gardens site. I kept putting off, then I got an opportunity go to for free. The last home spring training game the Detroit Tigers had last month was sponsored by Legoland and they announced throughout the game you could trade your game tickets for free admission to Legoland through April. My parents went to the game, so they gave me the tickets to use as they couldn't (they headed back north April 1st). I waited until Ted and his humans were visiting so we could go together and have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    I think if you go to Legoland knowing some rides are just for kids and a lot of it is picture taking fun you will have a good time. And if you have a military friend you need to go with them. They can get a really good deal on tickets. And if you get hot in the Florida sun watch one of the 3D shows, the AC is very high in that building.

I love it when people point and Duffy makes them smile verses them thinking it is dumb or stupid. Keep on riding Duffy!

Where was the star wars legos when you went in the park? When we went last year the had two statues near the big store and that is about it. And there is another character that was walking around too, the movie star kid. We only had hot dogs for lunch, yours looked good. So good the other little bear couldn't wait!
    Yeah you need to go in with the expectation that the park is aimed at families with kids up to age 12. But if you're a fan of Legos and you have an open mind, you can have a lot of fun. There are 4 roller coasters, but they're all quite tame. The only one I freaked on was the wild mouse one because I hate the sharp turns those make. It feels like you're going to tip even though you don't.

They added the Star Wars section to Miniland I think last year. It's behind the regular Miniland, up a little hill. it's really cool as they got scenes from all the Star Wars movies, plus the life-size Darth Maul, R2-D2 and Darth Vader Lego figures. Miniland was the coolest thing! Amazing to see Washington DC, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Florida landmarks... all made of Legos!

Oh and if you can decide on a day in advance you want to go (like 2 days in advance), you can save $15 buying tickets online. And you can also buy parking in advance online and save a couple dollars.

Yeah I was impressed with the food at the park. The chicken wrap was quite tasty. They have a lot of variety for food. There's burgers, pasta, salads, sandwiches, chicken... Oh and the nice part was my lunch was a whole meal. It came with fries (seasoned fries that were yummy) and a drink! They carry Pepsi products in the park (yay Mt. Dew!).

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    What are apple french fries?
    How can I describe them? Uhhh.... I can't! Here's the description from the Legoland site:

A LEGOLAND original! Indulge in warm Granny Smith apple fries, dusted with cinnamon and sugar and served with a sweet vanilla cream dipping sauce!

All I can say is they were REALLY good. You have to try them yourself.

• Minion

I love Legos, but never really had much interest in going to Legoland...but seeing Duffy and Ted there has made me reconsider. If for anything, to try those apple fries. They sound delicious. I also loved watching the bear gang float around in the pool! Too funny.

So now I would like to share my latest Goodwill find/impulse buy. Sigh, it's adorable, but I REALLY don't have room for the darn thing. But I just HAD to have it, and for $1.99 you can't go wrong.

Wow, a big fluffy chair!

Duffette says, "Ooooh, I love it!!"

Lil D says, "It's very.....pink."

"Although admittedly...quite comfy."

"I suppose I'm bear enough to use a pink chair."

Duffette's puppy, Cupcake, is curious about the new addition to the room.

Hmm, guess who will probably end up using it the most!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Of COURSE the pet takes over the furniture? Isn't that like a law?

Surely there is enough room in your house for a deal that good. Of course I am the queen of compulsive buys and trying to justify my purchases.

What is Duffette wearing? Is that a dress or a romper?

• Adventures with Duffy

Cute chair. I love it. What a great find

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Of COURSE the pet takes over the furniture? Isn't that like a law?
    Yup, that's how it's always been in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    Surely there is enough room in your house for a deal that good. Of course I am the queen of compulsive buys and trying to justify my purchases.
    Well I actually stood in the aisle of the Goodwill for a while contemplating on whether or not I should get it. On the one hand...super cute chair that I would love to see what my bears look like sitting in. On the other hand....they already have their own beach chairs and the window my bears sit in really doesn't need an oversized and overstuffed pink chair, LOL. Alas, the cute factor won out.

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    What is Duffette wearing? Is that a dress or a romper?
    Heh, it's a dress. An infant dress, to be exact (although admittedly, kind of an odd looking one, but I liked the color and the flowers). I altered it to fit her body but I haven't bothered to hem it, so it's a bit too long. The front originally had a huge purple plaid bow which I suppose would look fine on a baby, but on Duffette it looked kind of ridiculous, so I cut it off and covered the holes with a smaller plaid bow.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyGuardian View Post
    Cute chair. I love it. What a great find
    Thanks! Even though it's big and I'm whining about not having room for it, I secretly wish I could have another matching one in the color blue or something.

• Cast Member

This is my entire Duffy/Shellie May collection!
    I bought most of it at Disneyland Paris.
    Except voor Shellie May (eBay), Duffy Hair Bow (Etsy), Duffy + Shellie May Porselin (Etsy), Birthday Duffy (was a birthday gift).

* Duffy 28"
    * Duffy 17"
    * Duffy 17"
    * Duffy 12" "Birthday"
    * Duffy 12" "2013"
    * Duffy 12" "Disney Magic on Parade"
    * Duffy 12" "20th Anniversary Celebration"
    * Duffy 12" "Christmas 2011"
    * Duffy 12" "Christmas 2012"
    * Duffy 12" "Halloween"
    * Duffy 12" "Valentine"
    * Duffy 12" "My First"
    * Duffy Wristlet
    * Duffy in the arms of a Christmas Mickey
    * Duffy Tea Time Souvenir Travel Mug
    * Duffy Drinking Straw
    * Duffy Glass
    * Duffy Magnet
    * Duffy Book (in French)
    * Duffy Hair Bow
    * Duffy Porselin
    * Shellie May Porselin
    * Shellie May 17"
    * Duffy Outfit - Mad Hatter
    * Duffy Outfit - Christmas
    * Duffy Outfit - Sorcerer Mickey
    * Duffy Outfit - Pirates of the Caribbean
    * Duffy Outfit - Woody, Toy Story
    * Duffy Outfit - Smoking for NYE
    * Duffy Button (it's a Cast Member button so not for sale)
    * Duffy Pin - 20th Anniversary
    * Duffy Pin - Sailor Mickey with Sailor Duffy
    * Duffy Pin - Sailor Duffy
    * Duffy Pin - Duffy Halloween
    * Duffy Pin - Duffy "2013"

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Walter Elias Disney is and will always be my number one inspiration in life.

• Happy Holidays

Wow! I love the bow!

• Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Wow! I love the bow!
    Thanks! I love it so much! It only cost my around 8 dollars.
    I wear it everytime I go on a Disney trip, and Duffy always seems to love my bow!
    Walter Elias Disney is and will always be my number one inspiration in life.

I'm so jealous! LOL