Page 197 of 255 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198199200207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3812

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Duffy and Shellie May are dressed up for Cinco De Mayo, Duffy in his crushed velvet mariachi outfit, and Shellie May in her fiesta dress.

They think the piñata is too pretty to hit and split open.

Duffy is learning to play the maracas and Shellie May is lifting her dress up to dance.

"Come on, Shellie May, I'll dance with you."Name:  cinco 1 005 (426x640).jpg
Views: 125
Size:  140.2 KBName:  cinco 1 005b (640x427).jpg
Views: 126
Size:  168.6 KBName:  cinco 1 006a (427x640).jpg
Size:  145.7 KBName:  cinco 1 008 (640x427).jpg
Views: 125
Size:  145.8 KBName:  cinco 1 009 (427x640).jpg
Size:  160.6 KBName:  cinco 1 010 (640x427).jpg
Views: 127
Size:  130.6 KBName:  cinco 1 012 (640x428).jpg
Views: 127
Size:  165.5 KBName:  cinco 1 017 (427x640).jpg
Size:  156.8 KB

Love the outfits for Cinco de Mayo!

• Munchings & Crunchings

I love the Cinco de Mayo outfits too, especially Shellie's dress.

Today I decided I wanted to do mix-n-match with the TDS costumes. I love that you really can create lots of fun looks with all the different costume pieces. Here are my results for today. I know it's on the same old sofa, but it's a good picture spot.

Duffy "team A": I did use Build-a-Bear stockings and shoes for ShellieMay, but the I wanted that look. Duffy's is a real mix of Sweet Duffy 2009, Spring Voyage shoes, Summer vest and hat.

Duffy "team B": Both of these are a bit of a mix. Sweet Duffy bits for Shellie's dress, shoes, & bow, and her CCC pink sweater. Duffy's is CCC pants, shirt, & shoes, with his Spring Voyage sweater and Lobster Captain hat.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders,Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Also, Check out my Duffy blog and become a follower.

http://duffythedisneybear.blogspot.com/

We went to Disney Hollywood Studios to celebrate May the 4th Be With You/Star Wars Day yesterday. Duffy went in his Darth Vader outfit. It was loads of fun...but it always is when Star Wars is involved!

First we got pictures with Jedi Mickey and R2-MK
    Name:  IMG_1226 (500x388).jpg
Views: 119
Size:  126.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_1227 (500x439).jpg
Size:  147.7 KB
    Then off to Star Tours for our first trip of the day! (We rode a total of 9 times yesterday)
    Name:  IMG_1251 (333x500).jpg
Views: 117
Size:  136.0 KB
    Next a stop by to see Lord Vader...he wasn't too pleased and Duffy got force choked...
    Name:  IMG_1266 (500x446).jpg
Views: 121
Size:  187.2 KB
    But the Storm Troopers all seemed to like him!
    Name:  IMG_1283 (333x500).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  113.7 KBName:  IMG_1289 (333x500).jpg
Size:  115.9 KBName:  IMG_1314 (500x333).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  143.5 KB
    It was a great day! We spent 14 hours in the park and we will be back in less than two weeks for the start of Star Wars Weekends!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

I love the first two and this one is incredible how you made it look like Duffy flew up against the wall.

It's the force! JK! Ok, no one freak out...I threw him up in the air! I asked first, and Duffy said he didn't mind, as long as we got an amazing picture, and we did!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    It's the force! JK! Ok, no one freak out...I threw him up in the air! I asked first, and Duffy said he didn't mind, as long as we got an amazing picture, and we did!
    OMG, amazingly clear action shot + you couldn't have thrown him any straighter and with his cape out like that I was like, wow. I thought maybe they had some sort of air thing coming up from the floor to keep him afloat, being Star Wars and all. Duffy really IS the bear of happiness and LUCK, as in your lucky day to get that shot!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok that one of Vader & Duffy is pretty awesome. I love the one with Mickey & R2-MK too. Mickey's pose is similar to the one he did with my Duffy at the Star Tours 2 mall tour they did a couple years ago (they did a stop in Tampa).

Duffy is celebrating Cinco de Mayo with some chips & salsa.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Naelyan,
    awesome photo. My husband said that is a contest winning photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Naelyan,
    awesome photo. My husband said that is a contest winning photo.
    Totally what I was thinking. What is that contest that they have once a week that Aimster won awhile back? I think that is when the cast members take the photo with their cameras, though. Duffy luck, that's what it is. He knew how loved he is and how important it was for you, so he flew right up there into the face of danger.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the love! But I couldn't have done it without my hubby! He is my photographer for all our excursions. He's really into it and takes LOTS of photos. He is our Duffy and Shellie May's official photographer!
    I did post that photo on the 501st official facebook page. I'm anxious to see if they respond to it.
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

That's cool that your husband is into it. I have one out of state friend who instigates me (if I send her photos she'll respond with what she thinks Duffy's or Shellie May's reaction was, or she'll make up conversations or make comments about their outfits, etc.), one friend who thinks it's cute but a little over the top (but enjoys reading the stories and looking at the photos), my sister who is slowly liking them more (I just send her stuff like Easter, May Day, and she met them when I visited Chicago and said they're cuter in real life), but nobody else (friends, neighbors, am not even going to MENTION work heh heh), "gets it". However, being an independent little sh*t since the day I was born (according to my Mom), as long as I'm not hurting anyone, I really don't care about my cool quotient. I'm enjoying it myself. (said smiling and casually shrugging my shoulders, not snotty)

Agreed! I don't care what anyone else thinks. It's my thing and I enjoy it. At first my husband was a little weirded out by it, but now it's all good! I'm glad it turned out that way! I am very passionate about the things I enjoy (hence all the star wars pics)!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• I love that tiny bear!

Goodness; this is one of the most impressive pages of photos yet! JillT's Cinco de Mayou outfits are great, Aimster's actually made me realize that some of the first wave outfits weren't so bad (and made me hungry). I just want to cuddle Gurgi's bears...the sailor/captain outfit is inspired! And Vader force-choking Duffy is one of the most epic photos ever!

I can't compete, so here's a picture of Tiny Duffy looking out a porthole.

Oh, I guess I do have a couple Star Tours pictures I should've posted yesterday; oops.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

I'm right there with you JillT. I'm having a good time. My daughter shares my enthusiasm. So do all of you.

My husband suggested that I swap my long-time motorcycle mascot for a Duffy. He'd have to have a cool outfit. I'd need to get a 12" bear, I think. I could get one at the Disney Store.
    I have had a sailor elephant for the past 20 years. Damn...20 years. His outfit is the same color as my old bike, royal blue; so it was appropriate.