Page 198 of 276 FirstFirst ... 98148173188195196197198199200201208223248 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 4139

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I have on high authority (My daughter LOL) that you are VERY cool for liking Duffy.

oops forgot the quote.....

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    That's cool that your husband is into it. I have one out of state friend who instigates me (if I send her photos she'll respond with what she thinks Duffy's or Shellie May's reaction was, or she'll make up conversations or make comments about their outfits, etc.), one friend who thinks it's cute but a little over the top (but enjoys reading the stories and looking at the photos), my sister who is slowly liking them more (I just send her stuff like Easter, May Day, and she met them when I visited Chicago and said they're cuter in real life), but nobody else (friends, neighbors, am not even going to MENTION work heh heh), "gets it". However, being an independent little sh*t since the day I was born (according to my Mom), as long as I'm not hurting anyone, I really don't care about my cool quotient. I'm enjoying it myself. (said smiling and casually shrugging my shoulders, not snotty)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    I have on high authority (My daughter LOL) that you are VERY cool for liking Duffy.

oops forgot the quote.....
    Did this work......

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Totally what I was thinking. What is that contest that they have once a week that Aimster won awhile back? I think that is when the cast members take the photo with their cameras, though. Duffy luck, that's what it is. He knew how loved he is and how important it was for you, so he flew right up there into the face of danger.
    It wasn't a contest. It's a thing Disney does for their Photopass photographers... they feature some photos backstage as "Photos of the Week". A friend of mine who is a CM alerted me about it.

That's cool that your husband is into it. I have one out of state friend who instigates me (if I send her photos she'll respond with what she thinks Duffy's or Shellie May's reaction was, or she'll make up conversations or make comments about their outfits, etc.), one friend who thinks it's cute but a little over the top (but enjoys reading the stories and looking at the photos), my sister who is slowly liking them more (I just send her stuff like Easter, May Day, and she met them when I visited Chicago and said they're cuter in real life), but nobody else (friends, neighbors, am not even going to MENTION work heh heh), "gets it". However, being an independent little sh*t since the day I was born (according to my Mom), as long as I'm not hurting anyone, I really don't care about my cool quotient. I'm enjoying it myself. (said smiling and casually shrugging my shoulders, not snotty)
    My boyfriend thinks I'm a little nuts with my Duffy stuff, but he doesn't discourage it. He actually LOVED what I did with the scooter and how Duffy has a Harley jacket and headband. He actually suggested we take Duffy for a ride on his Harley sometime. Maybe next weekend we can finally do that if the weather is nice (we went out on the bike last night but we had specific plans that Duffy didn't fit into). He's highly amused my Duffy is closing in on 500 followers on Twitter. He's even bought a few things for Duffy!

A few of my friends think I'm totally nuts when it comes to Duffy, but I ignore their snide comments. But the rest all think Duffy is awesome and love how I show the world from his perspective.

Happy Cinco de Mayo. Since Disney is full of short sighted people my Duffy had to make due with the mariachi outfit from Build-a-Bear. Still fits the theme of the day though.

Time to get tacos in celebration of the day where....well Mexico won a battle. XD

The place was full, everyone must be celebrating.

Time to eat, thank you for the meal!

And it comes with nachos with yummy cheese dip.

One of mom's favorite pins, Cinco de Mayo AND Stitch.

More tacos? What a lovely variety of food today!

No going out on the town for us. Just yummy food at home. Thanks dad. This post was brought to you by dad. Dad. The maker of all food as none of us want food poisoning.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I love everyone's latest photos! I think Vader using the force on Duffy is one of the best pictures ever, especially since it was spontaneous and Duffy was in motion. It's just perfect.

Thanks, gurgi! I do love that pic!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Love the pics!
    For the love of Disney....

• North American Duffeteer

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Here he is holding a Water Wobblie Toy with Mickey.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• 10 days to go!

Okay, so I *was* ankle deep in creating Colonial costumes for the puppets, and I need*ed* to be drowning in them. I am leaving tomorrow.

I've come to a sad decision...I don't have it in me to cram in 2 outfits with no patterns before I fall asleep.

I did create a pretty fabulous pair of suit pants and started on a suit coat.
    Alas, if the puppets come on the journey, they will not be dressed for the occasion.
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 05-08-2013 at 07:59 PM. Reason: sad but true

Duffy and Shellie May enjoy playing my Wii with the pink and blue remote controls. Shellie May eventually got bored so Bearami took her place. He’s not big on the pink remote but since that is remote control #1, he likes going first so it sort of balances out. Duffy and Bearami had a friendly competition and were really concentrating intensely! Shellie May was whispering advice in Bearami’s ear. “Quit it! You’re distracting me,” said Bearami, as Duffy won that round. Bearami decided to even the score and covered one of Duffy’s eyes. That prompted Duffy to bop Bearami over the head with the remote. “Okay, boys, settle down!” I called from the other room.

I accidentally walked in front of the TV and that skewed the game in Bearami’s favor. Duffy wants a rematch with no interference this time (um, okay, so I have to crawl on the floor under the view of the TV if I need to go through that room again ha ha). Bearami happily obliged. I don’t think they really care who wins; they just need an excuse to play again.

Later I noticed Shellie May had discovered Wii channel shopping. “Whoops,”she said.

“Whoops? What do you mean whoops?” I replied.

“I just pressed the wrong button with my paw. I think I bought some stuff. Whoops. Sorry.” Time to put some bearental controls on there (especially for Shellie May, who likes to shop from the comfort of home)! These bears have a lot of time on their hands while I’m at work, but luckily, I liked Shellie May’s choices (Birthday Party Bash, Thrillville off the Rails, and Toy Story Mania) so I guess it’s not the end of the world. They could be getting into gangs, drugs, or in trouble with the law. If the occasional bow request or game purchase or disappearing snacks is all I have to worry about, I have it easy!

Name:  video games 009 (640x427).jpg
Views: 137
Size:  138.8 KBName:  video games 013 (640x427).jpg
Views: 135
Size:  143.3 KBName:  video games 014 (427x640).jpg
Size:  144.7 KBName:  video games 016 (426x640).jpg
Size:  153.4 KBName:  video games 018 (426x640).jpg
Size:  147.6 KBName:  video games 019 (427x640).jpg
Size:  175.2 KBName:  video games 024 (640x427).jpg
Views: 134
Size:  149.3 KBName:  video games 026 (480x640).jpg
Views: 136
Size:  239.9 KBName:  video games 027 (640x427).jpg
Size:  151.1 KBName:  video games 029 (427x640).jpg
Size:  170.7 KBName:  video games 031 (640x427).jpg
Size:  165.7 KBName:  video games 032 (426x640).jpg
Size:  182.7 KBName:  video games 035 (426x640).jpg
Size:  224.6 KBName:  video games 037 (426x640).jpg
Size:  175.7 KBName:  video games 041 (640x427).jpg
Size:  161.8 KBName:  video games 042 (640x428).jpg
Views: 137
Size:  166.4 KB

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Naelyan, My friends and I your May the 4th Be With You/Star Wars Day photos, especially these two (2):
    Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    But we unanimously agreed that Lord Vader force choking Duffy is our favorite. It's probably one (1) of my top three (3) Duffy photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    JillT, thank you so much for sharing Duffy and Bearami's hilarious antics. They gave me wonderful and hearty chuckles, which I definitely needed after a six-week long hell week.

Name:  video games 035 (426x640).jpg
Size:  224.6 KBName:  video games 037 (426x640).jpg
Size:  175.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post

JillT, thank you so much for sharing Duffy and Bearami's hilarious antics. They gave me wonderful and hearty chuckles, which I definitely needed after a six-week long hell week.
    Hi, ZTRinZler, and welcome back! It's nice to see you here again. Hopefully things are going better for you now. Yes, I think that photo of Naelyan's is going to be hard to beat. Sort of like the Guiness Book of Duffy. The record will stand for a long time!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Well, academically, it's almost over. Today is the second chance I've had to come up for air. The first was last Thursday when I got to enjoy Iron Man 3. I just can't wait for summer! There are vacations I need to take, posts I need to read, recorded t.v. shows I need to watch, non-medical (i.e. "fun") books I want to read, and vacations I need to take. And yes, I know I mentioned vacations twice...that was for a reason.

Hi, ZTRinZler! Long time no see! And thanks for the compliments! I'm pretty proud of the photos, especially since we are such HUGE Star Wars fans! Getting geared up to go to Star Wars Weekends next Friday! Can't wait!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Naelyan, looks like I might be at DHS next Friday for Star Wars Weekends as well! I'll drop you a PM on Facebook and maybe we can try to meet up!

Tonight Duffy & I went to our first regular season Tampa Bay Rays game. The San Diego Padres are in town this weekend!

While hanging out by the Rays dugout before the game, Duffy met this little guy, who was visiting from Germany! His name is Carlos Peña (named after a former Rays player of the same name).

Made our way over to where we usually sit, then Duffy got the Nutter Butters out while I ate my sandwich I brought (the Rays are one of the few teams that let you bring your own food/snacks/bottled water into the stadium).

Went over for a photo with the Mickey statue (this was one of 30 different Mickeys that were in Anaheim a few years ago for the All Star Team - each Mickey represented a different MLB team).

Got some cotton candy. The stuff at the Trop is so good! We got green, which is sour apple. I always try to find yellow though... banana!

Duffy met Orestes Destrade! O played in Japan in the 90s for the Seibu Lions and in the major leagues for the Florida Marlins. He's now a commentator for the Rays and does our pre & post game shows.n Really nice guy. I got a photo with him before the game.

The Rays won 6-3!

After Friday home games, they do the Center Field Shuffle, where fans can exit though center field and have some fun (the outfield is AstroTurf). They have a DJ and they show clips of the old Soul Train line dance on the jumbotron as well as a couple camera guys filming fans dancing & being silly.

A friend of mine brought his Duffy to the game as well. His Duffy is in SEVERE need of a bath and a good brushing!