Page 2 of 281 FirstFirst 12345122752102 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Share your Duffy Photo's

No, we don't have Duffy photospots, but I hope they put some in soon! That would be so cute!

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    …I need to post some and will do so in a few days.
    Everybody saw that, right? We're holdin' ya to it, Janell!^^

I took some while at DLR over the weekend that I think you will enjoy. Duffy had a great time. My dad and husband even got into the fun of posing Duffy. They would give him forks if we were eating, put the menu in front of Duffy so he could order. It was cute.
    I love the way you can talk about posing Duffy and taking photos and you just sound so natural and cool. I always somehow get super intense and end up sounding crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    No, we don't have Duffy photospots, but I hope they put some in soon! That would be so cute!
    And a great way to increase exposure!
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 01-05-2011 at 05:52 AM.

• Felice Natale!

Oops, double post!

• Munchings & Crunchings

I thought they were planning on adding the photo spots for Duffy at EPCOT and DCA? At least that's what they said during the launch. Along with the popcorn buckets, balloons, and ear hats. I hope that stuff is still coming.

• Adventures with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Everybody saw that, right? We're holdin' ya to it, Janell!^^

I love the way you can talk about posing Duffy and taking photos and you just sound so natural and cool. I always somehow get super intense and end up sounding crazy!
    Ive got photos! Well if they load. lol Im still not great with all this sort of thing.

I don't think you sound crazy. Duffy is just part of our family, like the two Westie Dogs we have. So I talk about them the same way I would my dad and husband. Duffy has brought me a lot of comfort during the hard times in life. So he is supper special. Which is what Disney is all about, well it has been for me through out my life.

• Adventures with Duffy

Heres Duffy on Christmas Eve, waiting to open gifts and watch a movie.

Here he is packing his stuff for our trip to Disneyland Resort. He loves his pillow.

Now at DtD trying to figure out if he is in the mood for pasta or pizza? He went for the pizza.

Back from New Year Eve partying in DCA. He climbed up on top of the TV unit. lol

We got to ride in the front of the monorail. That was fun.

Our last day. He enjoyed pasta at Pizza Port.

• Felice Natale!

Thumbs up Re: Share your Duffy Photo's

Here he is packing his stuff for our trip to Disneyland Resort. He loves his pillow.

Now at DtD trying to figure out if he is in the mood for pasta or pizza? He went for the pizza.

We got to ride in the front of the monorail. That was fun.
    I all of these, but these three are my favorites - especially the pillow one! No...maybe especially the menu, with the looking down perspective and the puchi-puchi ears! No, wait...the monorail "swoosh" one... Man, that Chinese version's* face is just TOO cute! And very, very rare! Even the ones made in China never look like that anymore. You are so lucky!

*That one is made in China, right? Not Vietnam? I think I got you one of each so it would be easy to tell the "brothers" apart...^^

• Adventures with Duffy

He's from China. I didn't know they were made in different places so that is why they look different. I too love love this look on Duffy. I wish they made him like this all the time. He has a cute sweet face.

I too like the pillow photo. Duffy loves his pillow. Did you notice that Duffy went out in his PJs? I love that set and we were going to dinner then to WoC so I got him ready for bed and it also covers his feet, since I forgot shoes.

I like to keep him covered when we are out, because when we were in WDW. Someone knocked into me and I dropped the ketchup I had in my hand and it went ever where. Even on the Duffy wristlet I had with me that day. Poor little guy still has a small stain. So when I know we will be where they can get dirty i cover them up.

i've been too lazy to post my photos,but duffy is forcing me now

this was his first trip to DL and DCA during Halloween

random christmas time trip
    duffy got his own seat on Indy!

trying out his Australian outfit he's saving for WDW on Tower of Terror

Duffy reading his book next to my Disney Princess themed Christmas tree

CM family party

Duffy is a fan of TRON

on it's a small world

going sleep at Paradise Pier Hotel

this is duffy's favorite idk why....

wow that's a lot of photos
    Last edited by flylikadove22; 01-05-2011 at 10:24 PM. Reason: space bar is broken

• Banned User

He's from China. I didn't know they were made in different places so that is why they look different. I too love love this look on Duffy. I wish they made him like this all the time. He has a cute sweet face.

I too like the pillow photo. Duffy loves his pillow. Did you notice that Duffy went out in his PJs? I love that set and we were going to dinner then to WoC so I got him ready for bed and it also covers his feet, since I forgot shoes.

I like to keep him covered when we are out, because when we were in WDW. Someone knocked into me and I dropped the ketchup I had in my hand and it went ever where. Even on the Duffy wristlet I had with me that day. Poor little guy still has a small stain. So when I know we will be where they can get dirty i cover them up.
    I have to admit, I don't really like the Chinese ones. But I still love your Duffy! IF these are the Chinese ones, then these are the ones we're currently selling in DCA. After we ran out when he first came out, they brought in the new ones, and I noticed all of them looks much more different the initially released ones.

I still LOVE your photos! Especially when he's looking at the menu! It actually looks like he's contemplating what to get! I love your photos too, flylikeadove! Especially the one where he's reading in front of the Christmas tree! Man I wish I had more photos to share, but I'm too busy working to bring my Duffy in for pics! I wanna try and get some more pics!

• i heart plunging v-necks

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Well, I dug up the old photos I took when I first got my Duffy. I had them on Photobucket, but they got deleted, so I just uploaded them again. So, here are some of my favorites from those.

Duffy's out of the box!

Mickey and Minnie show up to greet Duffy.

Duffy surveys his new home.

After such a long trip from Japan, Duffy's got to go...

I mean, really, give him some privacy, please!

Ah...so much better now.

Duffy wants to take my picture now.

These pictures are of Duffy's first trip to the woods. He had a lot of fun.

Halfway up the stairs.

Harder than he thought...

Here we are outside.

Nice view.

Hey, it's a country cousin!

Let's do a little gardening.

Feels great to be an outdoor bear.

This is the life.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

gurgi, those pictures are beyond adorable!!!!

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Felice Natale!

Thanks for posting, flylikadove! I the one with the (Brother Bear?) bears! I remember that one riding Indy from when we first "met!"

Malice, yay! Good to see you on these threads. Any friend of Drossel is a friend of all!

Gurgi, as usual, these images are wonderful! I wish I had someplace to shoot Duffy without so many pesky witnesses.

• Adventures with Duffy

Great photos everyone. Thank you for sharing. This is a fun thread.

FutureImagineer183, I didn't even know Duffy sold out at DCA. That is cool news. I like to hear that. And thanks for the heads up that DCA may have different looking Duffys. I'll check it out.