Page 202 of 291 FirstFirst ... 102152177192199200201202203204205212227252 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 4360

• Happy Spring!

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

And now it starts... "When can we go shopping? I need a new wardrobe."
    Into WHAT have I gotten myself?

Oh I understand!!!! We have been to build a bear twice, build a dino and I have been sewing for days-and we STILL don't have enough clothes!

• Happy Spring!

I've been too busy to get to sewing. I started a suit for Puppet Duffy for the Williamsburg trip, but didn't have the time. The pants are amazing though...a bit too big and will be modified. I'll send pictures when I'm done.

Fortunately, I have $50 free dollars in certificates at BAB, so we'll be visiting there soon.

I've had deadlines. Off topic: one deadline, which is today, is completing the refurbishment of a 50 year old telescope. The tube is done and looks fantastic. I painted constellations on it and put glow-in-the-dark paint on the stars. I need to assemble it and do a little bit of sanding of the stand. I'm really proud of myself, so I wanted to share.

We will be sewing this weekend-it is not a problem to make a few "extra" for your daughter if you like. Let me know her favorite colors and I can pop a few things in the mail.

• Happy Spring!

That is a really sweet offer! She likes pink, purple, and red.
    I think, in general, making dresses for Shellie May will be easy, because they can be A-line. At least for the puppets.

The pants are the worst part. I'm surprised at how well I made the pants for PD. Although they are a little big on the sides (very easy fix), they are perfect in every other way...on the first try too. The suit coat will be difficult. I've done it before, though, for another bear. It was hand stitched and made of felt. Felt is not a good idea, in case anyone ever has the idea. The inside is still perfect; the outside has all these little balls on it (hard to explain). Fleece is a better option if you want to make a wintery coat.

Perfect! We like those same colors. Send me a private message where you would like me to mail to and I will send out a package next week.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

My mom texted me a couple photos of her Duffys that were too cute not to share.

POPCORN!

The little one dove right in the bowl!

Just Saw Aimster's pictures and looking for the like button, then remembered I am not on FB

• Happy Spring!

So, this morning, my daughter emerges from her room hugging Duffy and Shellie May.

She said (and yes, this is an exact quote), "I forgot that yesterday was nudie-bear Thursday, so I made today nudie-bear Friday. I took off their clothes; see, they're nudie."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    So, this morning, my daughter emerges from her room hugging Duffy and Shellie May.

She said (and yes, this is an exact quote), "I forgot that yesterday was nudie-bear Thursday, so I made today nudie-bear Friday. I took off their clothes; see, they're nudie."
    My Duffy approves of this! We forgot about Naked Bear Thursday yesterday too, but we're just jumping straight to Dance Party Friday. On Twitter, Duffy also does Wayback Wednesday, where he tweets videos of theme park history and sometimes he does Burrito Monday, which is pretty self-explanatory.

• Happy Spring!

So, we went shopping for Shellie yesterday. The free $55 didn't go far. Duffy came along because he thought he might get something out of it. A fishing outfit.
    Spent WAY, WAY more than $55. Husband just sat shaking his bent head as the parade of outfits was pulled from the bag. I will follow later with a fashion show.
    Duffy and Shellie went on a date last night. The photo is a bit dark, but wanted you to see anyway.

Name:  first date.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  24.3 KB

Duffy and I went to the Monstrous Summer 24 hours kick off at WDW yesterday! I had a good time even though I was by myself for the majority of the time I was there. Duffy enjoyed it too! He danced and partied at the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It street party. We also saw Mickey who adored Duffy's outfit! And got lots of compliments on how "decked out" Duffy was last night. Again, talked to a person who had been told by a random CM that Shellie May was coming to WDW. Had to burst their bubble on that one, but I don't think she believed me anyway. Not a lot of pictures, but here's Duffy on the Ferry Boat!
    Name:  248053_10201257392341314_1367153625_n (281x500).jpg
Views: 108
Size:  130.6 KB
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    Duffy and I went to the Monstrous Summer 24 hours kick off at WDW yesterday! I had a good time even though I was by myself for the majority of the time I was there. Duffy enjoyed it too! He danced and partied at the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It street party. We also saw Mickey who adored Duffy's outfit! And got lots of compliments on how "decked out" Duffy was last night. Again, talked to a person who had been told by a random CM that Shellie May was coming to WDW. Had to burst their bubble on that one, but I don't think she believed me anyway. Not a lot of pictures, but here's Duffy on the Ferry Boat!
    Name:  248053_10201257392341314_1367153625_n (281x500).jpg
Views: 108
Size:  130.6 KB
    OOOOH wish I had known! We were there all night and only saw 1 Duffy (he was with some really sweet girls from Japan).

Duffy looks adorable!!!!

• Happy Spring!

I had a marathon sleep last night to catch up on so many nights with an insufficient amount. I had multiple dreams about being at WDW and that I wanted to call some of you to tell you I was there, but didn't have any way to phone you. Being on this forum does not bode well for getting over the withdrawal (from 6 months ago!).

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    I had a marathon sleep last night to catch up on so many nights with an insufficient amount. I had multiple dreams about being at WDW and that I wanted to call some of you to tell you I was there, but didn't have any way to phone you. Being on this forum does not bode well for getting over the withdrawal (from 6 months ago!).

One of these days we need to have a big meetup. It could be pretty epic.