Page 203 of 259 FirstFirst ... 103153193200201202203204205206213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3884

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Duffy started his morning fishing with his pal Bart. Bart was getting in some bird watching. Do you think Bart realizes that a bird has landed on his hand? Do you think Duffy realizes that he had a fish on his hook?
    Name:  fishing mod2.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  27.9 KB

Pals: Bart and Duffy
    Name:  pals2.JPG
Size:  20.5 KB

Shellie going out to meet Duffy at the spa for some relax time.
    Name:  SM heading out2.JPG
Views: 204
Size:  22.0 KB

Duffy looks rather relaxed after spending the morning fishing. Is he sleeping under those cucumbers?
    Name:  spa day2.JPG
Size:  30.4 KB
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 05-25-2013 at 12:27 PM. Reason: extra silliness added

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Duffy started his morning fishing with his pal Bart. Bart was getting in some bird watching. Do you think Bart realizes that a bird has landed on his hand? Do you think Duffy realizes that he had a fish on his hook?
    Name:  fishing mod2.JPG
Size:  27.9 KB

Pals: Bart and Duffy
    Name:  pals2.JPG
Size:  20.5 KB

Shellie going out to meet Duffy at the spa for some relax time.
    Name:  SM heading out2.JPG
Size:  22.0 KB

Duffy looks rather relaxed after spending the morning fishing. Is he sleeping under those cucumbers?
    Name:  spa day2.JPG
Size:  30.4 KB
    So cute!!! Love the pictures-looks like Duffy and Shellie are having a great weekend.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

You know, it was really me who wanted many of the new clothing in these photos. My daughter chose the new outfit for Shellie that was posted early this morning. I'm am an enabler of myself.

Ilovegreataur, I LOVE that line. "I AM AN ENABLER OF MYSELF!" Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    You know, it was really me who wanted many of the new clothing in these photos. My daughter chose the new outfit for Shellie that was posted early this morning. I'm am an enabler of myself.
    I am right there with you-I am a TOTAL enabler! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    OOOOH wish I had known! We were there all night and only saw 1 Duffy (he was with some really sweet girls from Japan).

Duffy looks adorable!!!!
    Aww! Well, I was only there from 5pm to 10pm because I had to work this morning! And I only saw 1 little kid with a naked Duffy! I did have a lady ask me where I got Duffy and when I pointed her towards the Emporium on Main Street she said they were in there earlier and they had sold out! That surprised me, but I guess it's a good sign for Duffy!

And I agree completely with aimster, WE NEED TO HAVE A DUFFY MEET UP! Just not on a Saturday morning, cuz I work most Saturdays!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

We'll figure something out for a meetup eventually.

Hi all! I spent this past weekend in WDW. I'm from NJ so I flew home this am. But I had to share the best part of my vacation with all of you. I went on Star Tours last night with Duffy, I had him dressed in Jeans and his Jedi Training cape. I even grabbed Duffy a pair of glasses. Then once I got on the ride there was an extra seat next to me so I buckled Duffy in. Then the CM made me move him so I held him on my lap. THEN when we got stopped by the storm troopers looking for the rebel spy Duffy appeared! He was the rebel spy! I know this is small but I just thought I should share this with all. Home everyone is having a great memorial day!

Duffy is coming along too!

Quote Originally Posted by mare53 View Post
    Hi all! I spent this past weekend in WDW. I'm from NJ so I flew home this am. But I had to share the best part of my vacation with all of you. I went on Star Tours last night with Duffy, I had him dressed in Jeans and his Jedi Training cape. I even grabbed Duffy a pair of glasses. Then once I got on the ride there was an extra seat next to me so I buckled Duffy in. Then the CM made me move him so I held him on my lap. THEN when we got stopped by the storm troopers looking for the rebel spy Duffy appeared! He was the rebel spy! I know this is small but I just thought I should share this with all. Home everyone is having a great memorial day!
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That's awesome! The other weekend, Naelyan & I were saying how hilarious it would be if they picked someone's Duffy to be the Rebel Spy. That is comedy gold right there. I would have been laughing my a** off the rest of the ride.

Oh and I always grab glasses for my bears when we do 3D attractions. I've inadvertently taken a couple pairs home with me too... WHOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That's awesome! The other weekend, Naelyan & I were saying how hilarious it would be if they picked someone's Duffy to be the Rebel Spy. That is comedy gold right there. I would have been laughing my a** off the rest of the ride.

Oh and I always grab glasses for my bears when we do 3D attractions. I've inadvertently taken a couple pairs home with me too... WHOOPS!
    It was great! everyone on the ride was cracking up, they thought it was hysterical. One kid on the way out was walking next to me and said "I'll protect the rebel spy" and looked at Duffy. I went to Mama Melrose's for dinner and I told one of the ladies working there and they thoroughly enjoyed it. They said that they would be telling that story for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by mare53 View Post
    It was great! everyone on the ride was cracking up, they thought it was hysterical. One kid on the way out was walking next to me and said "I'll protect the rebel spy" and looked at Duffy. I went to Mama Melrose's for dinner and I told one of the ladies working there and they thoroughly enjoyed it. They said that they would be telling that story for a long time.
    Duffy needs a "I Am the Rebel Spy" button badge now! I bought one last year during Star Wars Weekends. I'm going to try to go back June 8 for the final weekend of it. If you want, I can look to see if they have that badge again. It's small so you can pin it to his shirt so he can wear it proudly.

• North American Duffeteer

Time to share a Duffy/ShellieMay photo:

We're near the last month for Spring Voyage, so what better way to celebrate is this:

The names of the four adventurers using the International maritime signal flags. I was inspired from the set of flags inside the Cape Cod Village Greeting Place that spell Duffy's name.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Duffy needs a "I Am the Rebel Spy" button badge now! I bought one last year during Star Wars Weekends. I'm going to try to go back June 8 for the final weekend of it. If you want, I can look to see if they have that badge again. It's small so you can pin it to his shirt so he can wear it proudly.
    That would be so great! You could private message me on here or whatever you want! Thank you so much for offering! I'm still rather new to mice chat so If you want to tell me how to contact you or contact me first that would be great!

And I think they do have it again this year in Darth's Mall... I think I saw it on the online parks blog. Thanks

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

My care package arrived yesterday, but I didn’t get to open it until late last night. The welcoming party consisted of Shellie May, Duffy, D.B., Tigger, Snowflake, Jamila, Ragan, Levi, and Jorgen.

Shellie May, Duffy, D.B., Tigger, Jamila, and Jorgen prepared the welcome sign, while Snowflake, Levi, and Ragan proceeded to open the care package.

Snowflake held the bag open, while Levi looped himself around Ragan so that she could securely grab onto and lift the Tokyo DisneySea bag containing the newest member of the family.

Ragan gently placed the TDS bag onto the bed and positioned herself, along with Snowflake and Levi, next to the others. After a few antsy, anticipatory moments, out popped the newest member of the family!

“Welcome home, Shellie Mai Frühling!” shouted Shellie May, Duffy, D.B., Tigger, Jamila, Jorgen, Ragan, Snowflake and Levi in surprise.

“Thank you so much!” Mai Ling squealed in delight. She sat on the bed and admired the sign for several minutes. After a few moments, she finally whispered, “I absolutely love the sign. It’s so beautiful.”

Then she remembered there were more goods inside the care package to distribute. With assistance from her fellow musketeers D.B. and Tigger, Mai Ling pulled out the remaining items.

“Ooo,” commented Tigger, “Look at these pretty T-shirts. They’re beepin’ awesome!”

“Oo-oo,” noted D.B. “Look at that big thing inside the bag! Is that a necklace? I think it’s almost as big as we are.” Yes, that is a necklace guys, specifically the 30th Anniversary Happiness Year pendant. It's so big because it was meant for me. Not everything is intended for y'all.

Shellie May and Duffy tried on the T-shirts and sunglasses. “We look très chic, non?” Yes, y’all do.

I made a video last night, to show off the Happiness Pendant in action, but there are so many sound effects and light options that it took two minutes to film it. I'll try again tonight to see if I can shorten it.