Page 209 of 264 FirstFirst ... 109159184199206207208209210211212219234259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3953

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Jumbo Shellie is watching her figure so she ate some watermelon today. I think she ate too much, though, because then she felt bloated and plopped onto the bed. Jumbo Duffy held her hand and stayed with her until she felt better.

Meanwhile, Lovey shared some Lindt Swiss chocolate with Sweet Sister and Baby May. I’m not sure where her fascination with Switzerland came from but that IS good chocolate.

Duffy and Shellie May remember how good the Ghirardelli hot chocolate tasted so they ran off with my candy bars. Ghirardelli is MY favorite brand, too. “Hmmm, that toffee crunch looks really good, Shellie May. Let me see.”

Later Shellie May was seen nibbling on the couch.

Name:  003 (640x427).jpg
Views: 153
Size:  175.1 KBName:  006 (427x640).jpg
Views: 158
Size:  145.1 KBName:  020 (640x427).jpg
Views: 157
Size:  165.4 KBName:  023 (427x640).jpg
Size:  160.6 KBName:  024 (640x427).jpg
Size:  168.7 KBName:  026 (640x427).jpg
Views: 159
Size:  132.8 KBName:  009 (640x427).jpg
Size:  164.7 KBName:  010 (640x426).jpg
Size:  167.0 KBName:  012 (640x427).jpg
Views: 154
Size:  184.3 KBName:  016 (640x427).jpg
Views: 155
Size:  149.1 KBName:  017 (480x640).jpg
Views: 160
Size:  249.1 KB

Yes, Shellie May is in chocolate bliss!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Whoops, still in a learning curve with photobucket.

JillT, Shellie May nibbling on her chocolate bar...that pic made me laugh out loud. So fun! Love the romper / jumper she's wearing, and the matching ear flowers, too.

Quote Originally Posted by TNutter View Post
    JillT, Shellie May nibbling on her chocolate bar...that pic made me laugh out loud. So fun! Love the romper / jumper she's wearing, and the matching ear flowers, too.
    The ear flowers match even better in real life but in photos the purply one looks too bluey.

• Bear at Heart

Here's my first upload of our Duffy adventures!

We went to check out Camp Ice Age at Mall of America and Duffy came along. Please forgive the lack of pants, my son insisted that no pants matched his shirt properly. We fixed that when we went to BAB after Camp Ice Age.

Duffy meets Sid! Sid was very curious about where Duffy got his t-shirt and said he'd never heard of Disneyland. Duffy went on and on about the happiest place on Earth and convinced Sid that he absolutely must go sometime.

Name:  IMG_3773_zpsdd94cbc2.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  132.1 KB

Hanging out in a tree while waiting to see the "mammoths." Little did we know that by "mammoths" they meant playing whack-a-mole and hoops while we waited for the movie to start.

Name:  2793623b-c390-4849-a9ec-8915cb97267e_zps2106b07d.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  214.4 KB

There wasn't much to see but we were glad we tried it out so we could warn friends to save their money! DJ (Duffy Jr.) was waiting for us in the car when we got back. He had just woken from a little nap and was a bit annoyed that we forgot to bring him with.

Name:  IMG_3716_zps8848144d.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  73.8 KB

Lastly, Tiny Duffy had a rather exciting weekend. We are getting ready for a big garage sale and stumbled upon my old collection of Russ Trolls that my mom and I collected when I was a kid. I didn't really care to keep them all so I started tossing them in the sale bin when Tiny Duffy shrieked and told me to wait! Tiny Duffy noted that the clothes on the trolls looked like they would fit him perfectly, and he was right! He now has more clothes than Duffy and I put together, haha. I'll take more pics of the cuter outfits when I have a chance but here's a preview:

Name:  20687d8c-7a5b-49e4-94e7-0adb6b8cf95c_zps8351c766.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  214.5 KB

He didn't mind trying on the girly outfits for his future Tiny Shellie May.

Quote Originally Posted by NiffyBear View Post
    Here's my first upload of our Duffy adventures!

We went to check out Camp Ice Age at Mall of America and Duffy came along. Please forgive the lack of pants, my son insisted that no pants matched his shirt properly. We fixed that when we went to BAB after Camp Ice Age.

Duffy meets Sid! Sid was very curious about where Duffy got his t-shirt and said he'd never heard of Disneyland. Duffy went on and on about the happiest place on Earth and convinced Sid that he absolutely must go sometime.

Name:  IMG_3773_zpsdd94cbc2.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  132.1 KB

Hanging out in a tree while waiting to see the "mammoths." Little did we know that by "mammoths" they meant playing whack-a-mole and hoops while we waited for the movie to start.

Name:  2793623b-c390-4849-a9ec-8915cb97267e_zps2106b07d.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  214.4 KB

There wasn't much to see but we were glad we tried it out so we could warn friends to save their money! DJ (Duffy Jr.) was waiting for us in the car when we got back. He had just woken from a little nap and was a bit annoyed that we forgot to bring him with.

Name:  IMG_3716_zps8848144d.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  73.8 KB

Lastly, Tiny Duffy had a rather exciting weekend. We are getting ready for a big garage sale and stumbled upon my old collection of Russ Trolls that my mom and I collected when I was a kid. I didn't really care to keep them all so I started tossing them in the sale bin when Tiny Duffy shrieked and told me to wait! Tiny Duffy noted that the clothes on the trolls looked like they would fit him perfectly, and he was right! He now has more clothes than Duffy and I put together, haha. I'll take more pics of the cuter outfits when I have a chance but here's a preview:

Name:  20687d8c-7a5b-49e4-94e7-0adb6b8cf95c_zps8351c766.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  214.5 KB

He didn't mind trying on the girly outfits for his future Tiny Shellie May.
    Welcome to the forum. What is Camp Ice Age? I'm going to MOA later this summer. I was there in 2000 with my sister.

Great find about the troll clothes! Good for you

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by NiffyBear View Post
    As always, there's too much great stuff to comment on everything in the Photos board, but this one particularly made me smile, and I needed some "soothing" so I can get back to sleep. Thank you.

JillT I have to agree with you, Duffy and Shellie May Ghirardelli chocolate is the best! I always make sure at stop at their shop at WDW Downtown Disney to get my free sample. I always bring home a bag of the carmel filled too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poohkat View Post
    JillT I have to agree with you, Duffy and Shellie May Ghirardelli chocolate is the best! I always make sure at stop at their shop at WDW Downtown Disney to get my free sample. I always bring home a bag of the carmel filled too!!
    If you like the caramel (I do, too) try their new candy bar in toffee crunch. It's REALLY good. They sell Ghirardelli candy bars in Target if you have the Target that has the little grocery section. Atlanta isn't that far from Nashville so hopefully it's within the same region where they do the same by you.

• North American Duffeteer

Just some Duffy photos I want to share:

This is the 17 inch Sailor Mickey and Duffy plush that I got at the Disney Store:

Up close:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• North American Duffeteer

To all Duffeteers: Have a Happy Father's Day.

From Mickey and Duffy.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Bear at Heart

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Welcome to the forum. What is Camp Ice Age? I'm going to MOA later this summer. I was there in 2000 with my sister.
    Camp Ice Age is in the changing exhibit area. Often it's used for traveling museums. They once had a Princess Diana tribute with many of her possessions located in that space. This time they've rented the area until October and are using it as a promo for the new Ice Age movie. Basically it's a series of rooms that you progress through. You get 10 minutes per room. The first is just a toddler size slide and a log to crawl through. The second room had a few hoops and whack-a-mole stations without any kind of electronic display to keep score. Next is a movie room, which was kind of cute. They had a big screen surrounded by trees for a kind of "drive-in movie" feel, with benches in the back and beanbags in the front for kiddos. You get to watch 8 minutes of promos for the movie. Then last you get to meet Sid for a photo op (which you can buy starting at $10) before you're ushered into the gift shop. Felt like I wasted my money, especially since the whole mall is full of advertisements for it. Might be entertaining if you have a group of very small children but the price is too high to justify how much that would cost, in my opinion. For about the same price you could do Underwater Adventure which I think is much more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    As always, there's too much great stuff to comment on everything in the Photos board, but this one particularly made me smile, and I needed some "soothing" so I can get back to sleep. Thank you.
    Duffy says he is glad he could help!

I had a window leak on the 2nd floor where the two stories meets the one story of my place and the roofer was pouring water to test it after the repair and make sure nothing was getting inside. After they left Duffy was still a little worried and put on his firemen suit to climb up and see what was going on. Even Shellie May got on her step stool to assist! The window was in their room so it was a bit startling to see people crawling around up there on the roof right outside!

Duffy saved the day...well, I let him think he did!

Did I mention how photobucket is a PITA?

Sometimes posting the same photo twice even though I KNOW I was on a different one when I hit copy link! Oh, well; I can't post directly anymore because I used up the allowance on the forum so I must do it this way.

[QUOTE=NiffyBear;1056988244]Camp Ice Age is in the changing exhibit area. Often it's used for traveling museums. For about the same price you could do Underwater Adventure which I think is much more fun.

Thank you for the info. I will totally skip it. I did the aquarium with my sister in 2000 and now that I have a video recorder I will do that again instead.