Page 210 of 270 FirstFirst ... 110160185200207208209210211212213220235260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4040

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

JillT, absolutely adorable pic of Shellie May climbing up all those pillows for her view outside the window. Do you realize that you have Duffy's firefighter helmet on backwards?

Quote Originally Posted by TNutter View Post
    JillT, absolutely adorable pic of Shellie May climbing up all those pillows for her view outside the window. Do you realize that you have Duffy's firefighter helmet on backwards?
    I was wondering about that but I thought the visor part would protect his face and should go in the front, but then I'm like, well, aren't you supposed to see that he's a firefighter? Ah, well. I'm an idiot and Duffy doesn't care; he just wanted to help!

• <45 days

You are not an idiot. You are brilliant with the photos. The longer portion maybe is to protect the back of the neck.
    I am wondering about the beautiful dress that Shellie May is wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    You are not an idiot. You are brilliant with the photos. The longer portion maybe is to protect the back of the neck.
    I am wondering about the beautiful dress that Shellie May is wearing.
    Her dress was showcased in the story on page 164 of this forum.

Shellie May was all proud of herself standing on her step stool but then she was afraid to come down. "Oh, no! Duffy, HELP!"

"It's okay, Shellie May. I will catch you and break your fall."

Now that he has his fireman's helmet on correctly he is even more confident of his ability to save Shellie May from harm!

JillT, you are so wonderfully creative with Duffy and Shellie May. Your photos always bring a smile to my face. Thank you!

JillT, you are so wonderfully creative with Duffy and Shellie May. Your photos always bring a smile to my face. Thank you!
    Thank you for the compliment. These are some very photogenic bears with vibrant personalities! He DOES look better now that you informed me of how he should be wearing his hat, heh heh.

• Minion

So I took the train to San Francisco for a day last week. Didn't bring the bears, but I kind of regret that after what I stumbled upon at a shop on Fisherman's Wharf. Couldn't resist!

Lock me up and throw away the key!

Closeup of the writing.

It's exceptionally high quality. The bear sweatshirts were made with the same materials as the human versions. Cost $7.50. There was another shop on Pier 39 that had a knockoff BaB section where you could stuff a bear, and I was hoping to find some unique SF bear clothes, but the quality of the clothing there was just awful for the prices.

Also, Duffette got the new My Little Pony outfit from BaB and wanted to show it off:

Happy bears! It's not often they get NEW clothing. Most of the stuff I get for them is second hand, LOL.

OK Diznygrl, you must tell us the name of that shop on Fisherman's Wharf. Hopefully, they do telephone orders! Duffy looks so great.

RE: Diznygrl

So I took the train to San Francisco for a day last week. Didn't bring the bears, but I kind of regret that after what I stumbled upon at a shop on Fisherman's Wharf. Couldn't resist!

Lock me up and throw away the key!

Love it! So cute!

How do y'all find these stores that have stuff your own animal versions and clothes? I know someone was saying there is something on Universal's City Walk, now you're mentioning this one; I guess I'm not looking hard enough! I love it when the bears have unique items and this one is adorable!
    Last edited by JillT; 06-18-2013 at 04:02 PM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    How do y'all find these stores that have stuff your own animal versions and clothes? I know someone was saying there is something on Universal's City Walk, now you're mentioning this one; I guess I'm not looking hard enough! I love it when the bears have unique items and this one is adorable!
    Just stumbling onto them by luck really. I found the one at Universal Orlando's CityWalk. It's inside the Studios Store. I need to get back there sometime to see if it's still there (it was about a year ago I happened on it... was at CityWalk with some friends playing mini golf at the new place and wandered around for a bit after we all parted ways). There's a make your own animal at Busch Gardens in Tampa. It moves around a lot but it's currently at the Caravan Crossings shop, which is under the Figure 8 tower for the Cheetah Hunt coaster.

• Minion

OK Diznygrl, you must tell us the name of that shop on Fisherman's Wharf. Hopefully, they do telephone orders! Duffy looks so great.
    Ah, unfortunately I don't remember the name of the shop, and for some reason I can't even find it when I do a Google search. I should point out however, that the shirt fits Lil D perfectly, and he is 12". I think it would probably be too small for a 17" bear.

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    You probably have to go to tourist traps to find most of them. I even found one in historic Medora, North Dakota. But like the one on Pier 39, the quality wasn't so great. I don't mind lesser quality than BaB, but a lot of the stuff was just BAD! And they wanted BaB prices for it. No way!

• North American Duffeteer

Just a Duffy and ShellieMay photo I want to share:

Duffy's Bedtime Story | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This is from the Duffy's Bedtime Story show at Disneyland Paris.
    (Courtesy of Disney Character Central).

What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• <45 days

MikkiMausu, those are nice. However, they really do need something to cover up their bottoms! Couldn't they have put SM into a night gown instead of an above-the-waist shirt?
    The PJ shirt that Duffy is wearing always comes with pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    You probably have to go to tourist traps to find most of them. I even found one in historic Medora, North Dakota. But like the one on Pier 39, the quality wasn't so great. I don't mind lesser quality than BaB, but a lot of the stuff was just BAD! And they wanted BaB prices for it. No way!
    Well, I frequent tourist traps myself so maybe I'll start having your good luck. Laughed at the but a lot of the stuff was just BAD
    I can picture your quality check.

Is Medora, ND where the Theodore National Park is? I was there in 2009 (both sections, north and south). Too bad that park gets so little attention; I like it as much as the Badlands National Park.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the photo; it is adorable AND unique.