Page 211 of 261 FirstFirst ... 111161186201208209210211212213214221236 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3914

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Just stumbling onto them by luck really. I found the one at Universal Orlando's CityWalk. It's inside the Studios Store. I need to get back there sometime to see if it's still there (it was about a year ago I happened on it... was at CityWalk with some friends playing mini golf at the new place and wandered around for a bit after we all parted ways). There's a make your own animal at Busch Gardens in Tampa. It moves around a lot but it's currently at the Caravan Crossings shop, which is under the Figure 8 tower for the Cheetah Hunt coaster.
    Unfortunately the last time we were at Universal CityWalk it seemed they had removed the stuff your own bear section of the Studios Store. That was about a month ago. It's actually been gone for awhile. I also think SeaWorld got rid of their stuff you own animal section as I don't remember seeing it last time we went (also within the past month).
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

That's too bad. The one at Busch Gardens is still there... it just moves location a lot. First it was in the Emporium, then it was in the gift shop by the tiger exhibit in Jungala, then it moved to Sahara Trading Co, then it was in the Christmas village thing for Christmas Town last winter...now it's at Caravan Crossings.

• North American Duffeteer

Time to share some Duffy photos:

These are pictures of my first custom made outfit for my Duffy, a traditional Japanese kimono.

The whole outfit:

The inner part of the kimono:

The haori:

The hakama:

The geta (wooden sandals):

What do your guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Cute MikkiMausa! Great job!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Today the remodelers came back and started restoring my pantry. Duffy thinks he's Bob the Builder now so he put on his tool belt and wanted to help. "Let the men do their job, Duffy. They're the professionals."

He had to supervise and inspect their work when they left and yes, it met with his approval.

Shellie May had no interest in home improvement projects so she practiced ballet in another room.

Oh JillT, I'm so glad that the work met with Duffy's approval. And who knew that Shellie May could do the splits? And in such an adorable tutu, no less! LOVE your pictures.

Does anyone know how to upload my photos so they aren't so large? I uploaded them already resized but they show up so big from photobucket that they take up more than my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Does anyone know how to upload my photos so they aren't so large? I uploaded them already resized but they show up so big from photobucket that they take up more than my screen.
    In Photobucket do this:

1. In the upper right corner of the screen is your username. Click on it to get a drop-down menu and select "User Settings".

2. Click the "Albums" tab, then scroll down to Upload Options and click on "Customize Upload Options".

3. Select the "640 x 480" option and click "Save"

Now all your photos will be automatically uploaded to Photobucket in that size, which is perfect for posting here on MC.

Went back to BAB to exchange those glasses I got for Duffy... remembered to bring them this time! The new glasses fit fine and don't fall off his face.

Name:  IMG_6316_zpsd15b0871.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  47.2 KB

At the mall today they had a bunch of kids/family stuff going on in the lower level by JC Penny. They had a DJ, craft booths, a guy making balloon animals and such. I got a free donut from Dunkin Donuts plus Busch Gardens had a booth there with a bunch of free stuff so I grabbed a Summer Nights beach ball. Duffy loves it even though it's as big as he is!

Name:  IMG_6317_zps8358714e.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  54.1 KB

And while going through some photos I found this... the day I brought Duffy home back in 2010! My Duffy is the one on the right. The one on the left went to the little girl my mom sometimes babysits.

In Photobucket do this:

1. In the upper right corner of the screen is your username. Click on it to get a drop-down menu and select "User Settings".

2. Click the "Albums" tab, then scroll down to Upload Options and click on "Customize Upload Options".

3. Select the "640 x 480" option and click "Save"

Now all your photos will be automatically uploaded to Photobucket in that size, which is perfect for posting here on MC.
    Aimster to the rescue again! Thank you. I didn't know they had to be as small on photobucket as on here directly!

• Bear at Heart

That's too bad. The one at Busch Gardens is still there... it just moves location a lot. First it was in the Emporium, then it was in the gift shop by the tiger exhibit in Jungala, then it moved to Sahara Trading Co, then it was in the Christmas village thing for Christmas Town last winter...now it's at Caravan Crossings.
    Just wanted to add that if you have a Great Wolf Lodge location near you, they usually have a "build a wolf" type thing in their gift shop. My son and I go to the one in Wisconsin Dells a few times a year as it's only a couple hours away. It's a cute little getaway for kiddos and sometimes they have super cute bear clothes there. We've gotten a t-shirt and backpack for Duffy and they fit perfectly! They usually change their stock with the seasons to coincide with the holidays, just like BAB does. We plan to go back soon and get more goodies now that Shellie May is home.

Jumbo Duffy and Duffy wore their matching Cars items.

Shellie May and Jumbo Shellie shared some sister moments in their matching AUTHENTIC Disney Minnie Mouse outfits.

Yup, you can tell they're related.

Name:  photo 1 (2).JPG
Views: 147
Size:  24.7 KB
    a little drawing im working on ^_^
    Name:  photo 2 (2).JPG
Views: 147
Size:  31.9 KB
    peek a boo!

So yesterday I had a free day and decided to surprise Duffy with a trip to the Magic Kingdom as the weather forecast looked good for the day.

We tried the new Starbucks in the Main Street Bakery. So nice to be able to enjoy GOOD coffee in the park now. That iced caramel macchiato hit the spot (and gave me my caffeine fix to make it through most of the day). Service was pretty good too. Was hearing they were slow last week, but I had my drink in hand within 5 minutes of paying... and they were BUSY!

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN!!!

We'll be back to ride this later, Duffles.

Took a spin on the PeopleMover. We lucked out and got the front of a train!

Being silly in one of the shops.

Duffy was getting lots of compliments on his outfit from CMs!

We did manage to see some characters and Duffy got some more autographs for his book. We lucked out and got the Fairy Godmother, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia & Drizella! Fairy Godmother loved Duffy's shirt & asked if he just graduated. I told her he actually just enrolled for the fall. Lady Tremaine & the stepsisters were hilarious. Anastasia was enamored with Duffy. We also saw Pooh & Tigger and Pooh pretty much pulled Duffy out of my bag so they could visit.

Thank you Minnie for making me!

We were having a Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah day!

Wanted something different for lunch, so we went to Casey's. I'm not a big fan of hot dogs. I eat maybe one a year (or less). But I wanted to try the chili cheese dog as I loved chili dogs when I was a kid (used to get them at A&W all the time in high school). It was huge and ended up not being bad at all. But it was so big I could only eat a little more than half (plus it was so hot & humid, which zaps my appetite).

We visited the Tiki Room in honor of Disneyland's celebrating it's 50th anniversary last weekend.

We then cut through to Frontierland and the afternoon parade was about there... when it started to rain! The parade kept going. I felt bad for the performers because it was really coming down. They just walked instead of their normal dance routine (for safety reasons). I cracked up when the float with Mary Poppins & Bert... Mary just simply opened her umbrella and stayed dry!

After the parade, we saw Country Bear Jamboree since we were right there. I still hate the shortened show. But watching Max, Buff & Melvin was a riot. Max was the funniest. You can see them whispering and laughing during various songs.

Duffy had never ridden the Libery Belle river boat, so we took a spin on that.

"I'm king of the squirrels!"

We'll ride that later, Duffles!

Finally time to use the Space Mountain Fastpass!

Decided to give Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor another try. It was a little better this time. The "that guy" joke was especially hilarious because the guy was caught so off guard and I saw him mouth a cuss word on the screen. LOL! he kept putting his sunglasses on every time the showed him. Everyone was cracking up. The jokes were a little better this time too, but the best part was when the monsters made fun of various people in the audience by mimicking their expressions.

Over in Fantasyland, Duffy again tried to pull out the sword, but no luck. He is one determined bear!

Found the Hidden Oswald again!

Took a spin on Dumbo

Ok Dumbo, fly me to Tokyo!

Hehehe!

Hi Rapunzel!

It was getting dark after we rode Haunted Mansion, so I pulled out another surprise... GLOW STICKS!

How NOT to ride Big Thunder.

Had a spin on the Teacups (wheeeee!)

Caught the Electrical Parade before heading out.

That was a FUN day!
    Last edited by aimster; 06-26-2013 at 10:03 AM.