Page 224 of 266 FirstFirst ... 124174199214221222223224225226227234249 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3977

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by setavulos View Post
    Duffy went out to Logan Square with me, and we relaxed in the grass for a while.

AWESOME!!

In other news, I stress-knit myself a small keychain I thought was worth sharing. I attached it to a globe keychain that I already had (that, amusingly, still had the USSR on it!) since it felt right to sort of have the globetrotting travel sort of theme going on~

I am still unsure of the face - the eyes feel too big but it's hard on that scale to make anything smaller - but I think I will keep it as is.
    I this, too! Greatness!

Setavulos, I agree with DuffyD. The hand-knitted teddy keychain is so cute and very creative. Well done!

^CUTE!!! I'm not crafty at all, so I think anything you make yourself is awesome!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Thank you guys! Speaking of making things, I finally finished the Oozma Kappa sweater I wanted to make. It came out a bit bigger than wanted, and I feel like I made the letters too far apart, but I am probably being critical because I just finished it.

Now Duffy can be stylish in showing his MU school spirit!

Talking Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Thank you guys! Speaking of making things, I finally finished the Oozma Kappa sweater I wanted to make. It came out a bit bigger than wanted, and I feel like I made the letters too far apart, but I am probably being critical because I just finished it.

Now Duffy can be stylish in showing his MU school spirit!
    Between the keychain and the sweater, looks like you can have a promising career on Etsy

• Adventures with Duffy

Ohhhh your sweater came out so cute. You did a great job. Sweaters are better bit bigger as you need room if you add a shirt underneath

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• I love that tiny bear!

That sweater is outstanding!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The sweater came out pretty darn good as far as I'm concerned!

Just got back from a day at WDW. Going to bed shortly so I'll be posting photos tomorrow.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

We went for a trip to Watkins Glen, NY this weekend. The puppets and their friend Cutie came hiking with us.

First stop was at Shequaga Falls in Montour Falls, NY.

This was amazing. Very small town. Here is this massive waterfall that is literally in peoples' back yards. It was very loud. I guess you get used to it after awhile. Can you imagine stepping out of your back door and seeing this every day?

Then we went to the gorge in Watkins Glen. This is a natural wonder. Glen Creek starts about 15 miles away. It is joined about half way into the gorge by Rainbow Creek. Within 2 miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. We stopped for some photo ops.

1st bridge

Nice waterfall.

Cascading stream.

Now, there are rules, which are reasonable, about staying on the path. I turn around for one second, and these bears think they are free to take a dip!

They were none too pleased when I told them they needed to exit the pool.
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 08-19-2013 at 07:51 AM.

How Cute!!!

Ok so yesterday we visited the Magic Kingdom for my birthday trip. My birthday was actually the week before, but couldn't get to the parks until now.

First stop was to see Mickey. He was very excited to see Duffy and Shellie May!

Had to pay a visit to Roy & Minnie.

Shellie wanted a photo by herself in front of the castle.

We met up with Sandrita and her Duffy for awhile. For some reason I didn't take any photos of all 3 bears together though.

Shellie wants to be KING! Wait... can girls be king?

Duffy said, "I got it! Oh come ON you dumb sword!"

We then went to see Pooh & Tigger.

Over at Big Top Treats in Storybook Circus, we got talking to a CM and got not one, but TWO "Magical Moments"! First, the CM got me a birthday call from Goofy (I love that), then he got me and Sandrita free slushies! It's blye raspberry & cherry swirled together. It was really good!

I gave Duffy a taste and he loved it!

He and Shellie tried to commandeer my slushie... NO! MY SLUSHIE!

We then went to see Tiana & Naveen. Sandrita had to go, so we said our goodbyes before I joined the line.

We then did an impromptu photo shoot in front of the castle. Some Japanese guests happened by and stopped to watch. I actually saw a lot of Japanese guests in the park that day. Some were wearing "Happiness Year" stuff, which got me excited.

BFFs

Took a spin on the Peoplemover...

...and saw Space Mountain with the lights on! It had broken down, so no trains were running.

WAFFLE SANDWICH! Seriously, these things are freaking AWESOME.

Duffy liked looking out the window upstairs at Columbia Harbor House.

Hi Goofy!

Our favorite duck!

Saw the WDW version of the train engineer costume. Didn't get it but took a photo of the hat.

At this point, it was POURING down rain and storming pretty good, so the bears went into the safety of the backpack and I did my best to keep them dry. I ended up basically walking through a LAKE where water was building up between a mine train coaster construction wall and Storybook Circus. I was SOAKED from the knees down. My shoes were totally waterlogged and I was squishing with every step. LOL! The rain finally let up around 10:15-ish (the storm delayed Wishes by about a half hour). Did some shopping on Main Street (got a peanut butter cookie & a bag of Mickey shaped licorice bites to take home) and headed out of the park just as Wishes was about to start (I've seen it... not a big fireworks person). The park was closing at 11:00 and I was getting miserable with my soaked/cold legs and feet and was ready to go home.

Despite the rain, we had a fun day!
    Last edited by aimster; 08-19-2013 at 02:15 PM.

• North American Duffeteer

Nice photos.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    We went for a trip to Watkins Glen, NY this weekend. The puppets and their friend Cutie came hiking with us.

First stop was at Shequaga Falls in Montour Falls, NY.

This was amazing. Very small town. Here is this massive waterfall that is literally in peoples' back yards. It was very loud. I guess you get used to it after awhile. Can you imagine stepping out of your back door and seeing this every day?...

Now, there are rules, which are reasonable, about staying on the path. I turn around for one second, and these bears think they are free to take a dip!

They were none too pleased when I told them they needed to exit the pool.
    it! Cutie is aptly named.

Setavulos is my new favorite person because of NIGHT VALE (all caught up now!^^), incredible sweater-making, Jayne hats (and even watching Firefly in the first place), and general awesomeness. I think she may be controlling my mind with some supersonic frequency made by rubbing knitting needles together, but that's okay. My life will probably be better for it, and if not, at least now I have someone other than myself to blame.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Love the "BFF" photos, Aimster! Man, they just never give up with that sword, do they!

Little Known Fact: You can hear some of the same music from TDS Cape Cod in the Columbia Harbor House.^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Love the "BFF" photos, Aimster! Man, they just never give up with that sword, do they!
    OMG they are determined little bears, that's for sure! They keep bringing up "World Domination". I think Duffy got into my Austin Powers or James Bond movies one day.