Page 225 of 280 FirstFirst ... 125175200215222223224225226227228235250275 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4196

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Aimster you are so lucky I wish I could take my Duffy to WDW. I always love your picture's.

Da bears (ALL of them) as my friend calls them are enjoying the dog days of summer. They are having a nice little vacation being leisurely and I'm letting them have a well deserved break and just be.....BEARS. Come September they will be going on more adventures.

• No Spoons: Try Back Later

@Ilovegreataur, that swimming picture is really cute! A bit of clever photoshop magic on your part, was it?

@Aimster, I love the pictures of them trying to take out the sword! With the relative size of the bears vs the sword, it is definitely the cutest photo op!

@DuffyD, no spoilers with the Night Vale! I have been waiting to listen to the latest episode If I find a way to make a bear-sized WTNV shirt, I will let you know! Also you should totally hit me up for a Jayne hat if you order anything because they are seriously fun to make! Plus the more Browncoat bears the better!

• Happy Holidays

@setavulos

photoshop?
    what is that?

The word photoshop came from the name of an image editing program, but basically just means to digitally alter a photograph.

• Happy Holidays

I was kidding. I knew I should have put a at the end!

Yes, image editing software was indeed used. The picture was a really nice postcard that didn't scan well. I could have used an image off of the internet, but I didn't think of that until after I had done all the work.

I thought it was cute and hope others appreciated it as well.

Well, it definitely worked well! If I didn't know better I would have thought you actually put your bears in the water!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    I was kidding. I knew I should have put a at the end!

Yes, image editing software was indeed used. The picture was a really nice postcard that didn't scan well. I could have used an image off of the internet, but I didn't think of that until after I had done all the work.

I thought it was cute and hope others appreciated it as well.
    You should add "no bears were hurt in the filming of this photo" to your picture LOL

• Happy Holidays

I would have liked to take more photos, as it is just so beautiful there, but between my husband's griping and wet ledges, I only took the ones I posted.

In between commission items and dyeing yarn I found some time to make a new sweater for my Duffy. It might just be my favorite so far! 100% cotton in a mix of white, coral, sky blue, and light brown. I used an entire 2oz skein of yarn for it, but I an in love with the colors and how the colors lines up to stripe across the body. Plus this was my first time trying out a seamless construction for the sweater so that's always fun!

I don't quite have a proper story to feature it in yet but I was so excited that I just had to share it.

• North American Duffeteer

Time to share some Duffy photos:

From our trip to Washington State/Vancouver.

Vancouver:

Near the Canada/United States border:

Washington State:

Hanging with this Duffy, came all the way from Tokyo DisneySea.

Near Pike's Place Market:

At the Space Needle:

And that was our adventure to the Pacific Northwest.
    What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Happy Holidays

Wow. I've been gone for over a week and only 2 posts! MikkiMausu, I left Seattle yesterday morning. I saw no other Duffys on my travels.

I hope everyone is well.
    ILG

p.s. I came up with a great name for our Shellie May blanket. Shelby. (b for blanket) Shelby came on the trip.

Shellie May is getting a little tired of people asking if she’s from Build a Bear. She is quick to point out that, “no, I am Shellie May, the Disney bear, and I bring joy.” Sometimes I have to catch her before she shows them her Mickey Mouse birthmark because she doesn’t care if it is indecent but I do! I have tried to explain that you just can’t go around mooning people to prove a point! I don’t think there will be any mistaking her to be a Disney bear wearing this new outfit! She’s proudly parading it around the house asking when her next public outing is. Duffy has a new shirt, too, and I’m sure he’ll be happy to wear it just to make sure nobody mistakes him for a Build A Bear either, although he is more widely recognized than her and doesn’t take it personally when people question his heritage.

So I took Duffy and Shellie May to the Mobile Carnival Museum. The city of Mobile, AL had the first mardi gras celebration in the United States.

Shellie May especially enjoyed all the attention she got wearing her new outfit. "Oh, what a pretty bear. Is that Cinderella's castle on her top?"

"Yes, I am Shellie May and I bring joy. This is Cinderella's castle, and the fireworks going off behind it. I'm from Disney," said Shellie May as she danced and twirled. "Wanna see more proof?"

"Shellie May!" I scolded.

"Tee hee hee, just kidding," she said. She is a little imp sometimes.

"I'm Duffy, the Disney bear of happiness and luck," said Duffy.

"Oh, look at those ears, and that mickey mouse themed shirt. So cute!"

They pretended they were king and queen. Actually, there is not just one queen and king for Mobile's mardi gras, but a king and queen for each mystic society.

Shellie May said, "wow, it is a long way down."

The queen has a scepter (wand looking thing) and her stiff collar is called a mantle.

Shellie May's outfit comes from this shop on Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RosebudsBoutiqueBows

Duffy's shirt comes from this shop on Etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DSMClothier

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ahhh I know DSMClothier! Their Duffy follows my Duffy on Twitter. We've been giving them ideas for new outfits & stuff.

Duffy got a little jealous seeing what Shellie May got from Build a Bear.

“Wow, you got all THAT, Shellie May? Isn’t there anything for me,” he asked glumly. I think he showed up half dressed looking like a country bumpkin to prove a point.

“I must share with all my sisters. You don’t have any other boy bears that fit your clothes. So I need more clothes,” Shellie May informed him.

At the sound of the words, “share with all my sisters,” Adelaide , Lo♥ey, Tropicolor Teddy, and Zhu Xiong came over to see what was being shared. They each picked out a dress for New Year’s Eve.

I set up the Disneyland Adventures Xbox 360 game with Kinect for Duffy and Bearami to make them feel better. Bearami, being the serious, studious bear that he is, studied the DVD and case to figure it out.

"It's a game, Bearami. Just have some fun."

They were jumping all around the floor wondering why the camera would not recognize them. Um, could it be that they are only 17” and 15” tall, shorter than any baby who can stand up? I put them on the couch. Now they’re having lots of fun! The camera certainly sees them now!

Bearami climbed up to the back of the couch to have an advantage.

Pretty soon it was a free for all with Jumbo Duffy, Little Buddy, and Dated Duffy joining in. “Okay now, this game only allows four players so with all of you arriving on the scene, you’re going to have to take turns! Let Little Buddy in, since he’s from Disneyland anyway,” I told them.

I don't think Duffy cares about clothes anymore.

Bearami is really competitive with video games. "Look, Kinect, I'm right here," he said.

Shellie May's dress comes from this shop on Etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TRGBoutique
    Last edited by JillT; 09-05-2013 at 03:33 PM.