Page 227 of 265 FirstFirst ... 127177202217224225226227228229230237252 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3972

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Stuffems, although it's out of stock right now. It's an online store and when you checkout it takes you to Amazon to pay. You might be able to email them and find out if it's discontinued or just temporarily out of stock.

• Minion

Oh JillT, I remember those photos of yours now that you've shown them to me again, but I guess I didn't remember about the robe! I love the little ducky shoes your Duffy has to go with it.

immamouse, I found it at Goodwill but it's from The Bear Factory, which I believe is some knockoff Build a Bear company. I actually like it when I stumble upon Bear Factory stuff because their clothes tend to be smaller than BaB and fit my 12" bears better. I've been looking forever for a pair of jeans for Lil D because he absolutely DROWNS in BaB jeans (so does Duffette) and for me to try and alter them is a lost cause. I finally found a pair of Bear Factory jeans last week and they fit him perfectly. They have real pockets and the button even opens and it has a little 'leather' patch on the back with a bear face on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    Oh JillT, I remember those photos of yours now that you've shown them to me again, but I guess I didn't remember about the robe! I love the little ducky shoes your Duffy has to go with it.

immamouse, I found it at Goodwill but it's from The Bear Factory, which I believe is some knockoff Build a Bear company. I actually like it when I stumble upon Bear Factory stuff because their clothes tend to be smaller than BaB and fit my 12" bears better. I've been looking forever for a pair of jeans for Lil D because he absolutely DROWNS in BaB jeans (so does Duffette) and for me to try and alter them is a lost cause. I finally found a pair of Bear Factory jeans last week and they fit him perfectly. They have real pockets and the button even opens and it has a little 'leather' patch on the back with a bear face on it.
    I'm on their website now but I must register as a business, then they will make a determination whether I can order from them. It's weird! There is no phone number, only a fax number and an email address. I agree, Duffy has some really large black jeans from Build a Bear and he swims in them. But another pair of blue jeans fit him fine.

I also get some of my clothes from:
    Stuffems
    The Bear Mill (Ohio based company)
    Teddy Mountain

and of course, Build A Bear, Disney, Etsy, and from individual people in Japan sewing detailed costumes for these bears.

Don't order from Teddybearclothes.com - omg, their stuff smells heavily of smoke. They have a HUGE selection, so it's hard to believe someone would have room to operate out of their house plus they have what appears to be a storefront address (listed in merchantcircle.com), but they reek and I had to spray febreeze and wave the clothes through it and then air them outside for several days.

13 is my favorite number and I like Friday the 13th although I have not noticed any luck, good or bad, associated with that day.

Well, I play the Mega Millions $2 x 2 a week and purchased my $20 ticket which lasts for 5 weeks, and then I always get a quick pick on Friday the 13th.

Duffy and Shellie May dressed up in their wizard costumes and threw my lottery tickets in the pot. They’re working their magic, especially Duffy, since he’s the bear of happiness and luck.

Dated Duffy decided to join in since he has the number (20)13 on him as well. The more luck the better.

Stay tuned to see if I won anything!

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

are those TDS outfits? Really nice.

Yes. Those are from the Be Magical 10th Anniversary of Tokyo DisneySea (September 2011). When I first went loulou (that's Hawaiian for 'crazy') with Duffy and Shellie May I looked through the back catalog and was able to get everything except one outfit that I wanted.

Shellie May's wand is from a faery outfit, though. Also, the Be Magical shoes didn't match (different pink) so I put the gold sparkly shoes from Build a Bear on her instead.

I won $7, gee, thanks Duffy, Dated Duffy, and Shellie May!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Duffy & I went to WDW this past Thursday & Friday. I'm working on going through the photos (I took so many). Will post photos once everything is edited and uploaded. This has to be one of my favorite visits so far this year!

So I got one of the Duffy wristbags from the Disney Store... I have a few pictures from lately that I wanted to share.

Duffy and DA (the wristbag, that's his official name, short for Duffy Arnold in honor of his football-shaped head) hanging out on the couch.

I've been using him to hold my school ID and transpass so I don't always have to rummage through my bag, so he gets to ride the bus with me! Unfortunately, it's a bit embarrassing taking pictures on the bus so this is the best I've got. My partner crocheted him a cute little scarf that he wears now.

In addition to his usual scarf I found an old Pal Mickey pin trader vest that just so happened to fit him perfectly! So that was nice. He has a bottle necklace to match Duffy's, although it isn't that visible.

My last image was technically a selfie but whatever I took a picture with my bears so have my silly face on top of the totem pole of bear. I love seeing the difference between their fur (loved vs new). It's funny to realize that in a few months DA is probably going to look really different.

Okay.... since the boyfriend is out of town this weekend, I had a chance tonight to get my photos uploaded.

Thursday started with me representing MiceChat in the Blogger Bowl hosted by Attractions Magazine to raise money for Give Kids the World (an awesome charity that sends kids with life-threatening illnesses and their families on a dream vacation to Orlando at no cost to them). The event was at Splitsville at DTD. Team MiceChat took home THIRD PLACE! We had a great time and it was for a great cause.

Anyhow... after bowling, I headed to the Magic Kingdom for some fun and to kill time before checking into my hotel.

Halloween decorations are up (the Halloween parties started earlier in the week)

The goal of the day was to get a photo of Duffy and Woody together in their matching outfits. Mission was successful! Woody absolutely loved his little twin!

Took a spin on the carousel...

...and Duffy finally got to ride the Barnstormer!

Since we did MK on our park visit last month, there wasn't too much we wanted to do so we only stayed until around 6:00.

Day 2 started with a couple minor incidents. Finally got to Disney a little after noon. Parked at DHS and taking the boat over to Epcot.

Came in via the International Gateway and guess who we saw straight away?

None other than Pooh Bear! But he wasn't alone...

RABBIT was there too! He's a VERY rare character as you normally only see him in a couple of the parades.

Decided to have lunch in Morocco as I'd never eaten there before. Had a chicken wrap at the Tangerine Cafe. It was very good.

The usual shenanigans happened while visiting Mitsukoshi in Japan. I want one of almost everything in there.

BATMAN DOMO!

And.... SUPERMAN DOMO!

Duffy wanted all the candy!

Hanging out with Rilakkuma

There were a couple ducks by the pagoda looking for a handout. Duffy was interested in watching them.

Here fishy!

Over by the American Adventure, we ran into mmommie and her daughter! We chatted for a bit, then got our bears together for a photo.

Went to go see big Duffy, but he was going in for a cookie break when I got there, so I decided to wait since he'd be back in 30 minutes. Went into the Duffy shop and saw they had the Sulley, train engineer & Halloween costumes. I ended up caving and got the Sulley costume for Duffy because it was just too cute and so soft! O'm such a hypocrite.

While still waiting for big Duffy, this guy was feeding a bunch of ducks, so we watched. One of the ducks came over to investigate Duffy...

And then a group of Japanese girls asked me to take a photo of them with the cutout of Minnie & Duffy outside the shop, which I gladly did. Then I asked if I could take a photo of them with my Duffy, which they early posed for.

Finally big Duffy came back out.

From there we went to Club Cool because I was in desperate need of air conditioning and caffeine/sugar.

Bottoms up!

The new Starbucks at Fountainview opened this past week so of course we had to check it out.

Duffy wanted to try the Cool Lime Refresher. They even put Duffy's name on the cup and made a big deal over him.

Mmmmm... refreshing!

Duffy leads such a hard life...

The Character Spot had no wait! We hadn't seen it since the redo, so we checked it out.

Hi Mickey!

Pluto was in a very playful mood.

And this has to be one of the cutest photos EVER!

Minnie's attendant and the Photopass photographer were both cooing over how cute it was.

And of course it's not a visit to Epcot unless we visit Captain EO!

By then it was maybe 5:00 and I was heading back to hang out at DHS with Sandrita & her Duffy for the Unleash the Villains event for Limited Time Magic.

I put Duffy in his Sulley costume because I figured well, Sulley's not a villain, but he IS a monster, so it was good enough for the event. Sandrita took it to 11 though... she made her Duffy an evil purple minion costume!

After the initial show and introduction of the villains, we mingled a bit and got some villains photos (Cruella, Sheriff of Nottingham) then we set off to ride Midway Mania.

After awhile I went off on my own. Ran into another group of Japanese tourists who posed for a photo with Duffy.

I had so many people ask where I got the Sulley costume or stop to take a photo of him. Everyone thought he was adorable.

We rocked out to the band & DJ some more and watched the fireworks.

Star Tours had a posted 10 minute wait so we did that.

And it finally happened... I was the Rebel Spy! I laughed so hard the whole time. It was awesome.

After a loop around the park (it was dead quiet in the back), we went back to the stage to see the band and again and watch the finale of the event. Got more villains photos too (Governor Ratcliffe & Captain Hook).

Finally it was 1:00am and the event was over. DHS was packed during the event (though I think a lot of people left after the fireworks). But I didn't want to deal with traffic, so we waited it out for awhile, just sitting on a bench and relaxing (my feet/legs were killing me). Finally around 1:30 I headed out.

Bye DHS! It was crazy but fun!

And that was out trip!
    Last edited by aimster; 09-14-2013 at 08:56 PM.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Fantastic! I love the purple minion.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Okay.... since the boyfriend is out of town this weekend, I had a chance tonight to get my photos uploaded.

Duffy leads such a hard life...

Finally it was 1:00am and the event was over. DHS was packed during the event (though I think a lot of people left after the fireworks). But I didn't want to deal with traffic, so we waited it out for awhile, just sitting on a bench and relaxing (my feet/legs were killing me). Finally around 1:30 I headed out.

Bye DHS! It was crazy but fun!

And that was out trip!
    Great pictures & trip report Amy! We left around 1:30 too!

Love the pics, aimster! We left DHS that night around 11pm. I had to work the next morning. Shellie May dressed in her Maleficent costume, but unfortunately, it was so crowded, I never took her out. I really wanted a pic of her with Maleficent too!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Duffy was securely in my arms the whole time at DHS (plus didn't want to add anymore additional weight to my already heavy backpack, which was making a dent in my shoulder). Sandrita & I saw at least one other Duffy in the crowd while waiting for the show to start. We were all holding up our bears and making them dance to the music the DJ was spinning. It turned into mayhem as I saw other people hold up other stuffed animals as well (saw 2 or 3 girls behind us having fun with a Cheshire Cat plush that had a long tail). It was almost a stuffies dance party!

So Duffy is pretty much living in his Sulley costume right now (he loves it) and Shellie May was feeling left out. She wanted to dress as a character too! So....

I put her in the mad Hatter costume and girlied it up by adding a skirt and one of her ear bows. Ended up turning out really cute!