Page 231 of 260 FirstFirst ... 131181206221228229230231232233234241256 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3898

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

So... the bears & I went to Epcot today.

Back again!

First thing they wanted to do... FOOD! So we had lunch at Sunshine Seasons.

After a spin on Living With the Land, a viewing of Captain EO & some free soda at Club Cool, we headed to World Showcase.

At Epcot, Duffy usually has a line. Not an overly long line, but still a line.

Big Duffy was happy to see Shellie May!

Went over to Disney Traders (the Duffy store) and they had plenty of this year's Food & Wine 12" Duffy. He's a cutie.

Lots of pillow pets too.

At first I didn't see any puppets, but then saw this guy sticking out of a Mickey pumpkin bucket. He was just too cute for words and got him. Discovered later there were several puppets over at MouseGear.

Puppet Duff proved right away he's a little troublemaker... he went straight for the booze!

Duffy wanted to try on the chef Mickey ears they're selling during Food & Wine.

Best friends!

They loved the Victoria Gardens at the Canada pavilion.

Group photo!

Off Kilter was playing, so we stopped to watch. Puppet Duff was rocking out. Good to know we have another music lover in the "family".

Hopefully one day we'll visit the real Paris.

Puppet Duff was all about the sushi!

Puppet Duff also made a friend in Kitty Domo.

Shellie May took a page from Duffy by trying to gather up as much Japanese candy as she could manage.

I got one of my favorite beers from the Florida Local booth (Cigar City's Florida Cracker White Ale - I'm a HUGE Cigar City fan, my guy & I visit their brewery/tasting room often). Duffy tried to steal my beer!

And of course Puppet Duff had to get in on the act too.

Eventually we hit the Character Spot to see some old friends...

I brought the bears' pumpkin lanterns with them for after dark and we had some fun.

We had a good day!

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Wonderful photos, Aimster. Although I cannot be there, your photos always make me feel like I have been.

I wish I had the pumpkin lights. At least I have the HY30 ones.

ILG

Great picture's Aimster!! I love the lights too!! One day I want to bring by Duffy down there and meet up with you.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

So I introduced Puppet Duff to the cats. Just as one was sniffing him, I made one of the bear's paws move... cat jumped maybe 3 feet straight up in the air!

This is how my sister’s Shaggy Duffy arrived from Missouri .

I opened the box and Shaggy Duffy sort of puffed up, but he still could not breathe because he was in plastic.

“It’s okay, Shaggy Duffy, that was to protect you from harm and you were shipped Priority Mail so you weren’t suffocating for any longer than necessary. Let’s open that up and get you out of there.”

“Aw, that’s much better, huh?” Shaggy Duffy was trying to peek and climb out. My Shaggy Duffy was looking on.

My Shaggy Duffy on the left and my sister’s new Shaggy Duffy on the right. She will be happy at Christmas, that’s for sure! It's a Shaggy Duffy double dose.

Last edited by JillT; 10-10-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Nice pics, aimster! I totally forgot to post my pics from last week at Epcot. Didn't take many, but got some cute character pics with the bears! I'll post later this weekend!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Name:  securedownload6_zps26b66392.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  35.5 KB

I went to check my mail today and guess who just came in! My 8 inch Duffy! Of course the first thing he wanted to do was go shopping so I happily obliged. To anyone else who has one-- is yours understuffed? His right arm is a little floppy....
    this is right after I went to build a bear to buy him his first outfit. What he is standing on in is an iphone charging station but he thought it was a runway to show off his new outfit.

Name:  securedownload5_zpsdb66fe57.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  40.6 KB

and here is us!
    Last edited by kittyloaf; 10-11-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Adorable, kittyloaf! I love my 8 inch Duffy!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

I bought two 8 inch Duffy dolls at the Disney Store on the Burbank Studio lot. One was for my friend. We love them. The right arm is understuffed but I think it adds to the personality of the plush. When I picked him up it looked liked he was waving hello!

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

It was like a Halloween themed Christmas this morning in my house!

• North American Duffeteer

Just some Duffy photos I want to share:

Showcasing his Mickey costume that I got at Disneyland.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

I just spent 8 days in West Virginia viewing the autumn colors in Appalachia but unfortunately the sun only came out ONE day of the whole trip!

Duffy and Shellie May are always excited to see a new state. I've been to all 50 states, finished in 2011, and do not count a layover in an airport, driving through at night, or taking a photo of the state welcome sign. I have experienced something in each state. I doubt they'll see all 50 in their young lives because for some states once was enough for me and I don’t plan on going back, but they were happy to travel again, since they are bears who are meant to go on adventures.

Duffy wore his A (for Alvin the chipmunk) rock sweatshirt, except he thinks A stands for A-OK and he feels way cool wearing it. I like it, too, so I didn't tell him about Alvin the chipmunk.

"Hey, that's me on your blouse, Shellie May," said Duffy when he saw what Shellie May had on.

"Yup, you are my BFF, Duffy," replied Shellie May.

"Aw, you are my BFF, too," Duffy enthusiastically replied as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Then they hugged each other.

Lo♥ey heard the sound of a smooch so she came into the room. "Oh, safe travels, Duffy, mwahhhhh" she said as she kissed him.

"Have fun, Shellie May, mwaaaahhh."

"We love you Lo♥ey, mwahhhh, mwahhhhh," said Duffy and Shellie May in unison as they kissed her back.

Shellie May's blouse and skirt come from this shop on Etsy as an outfit together:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RosebudsBoutiqueBows
    Last edited by JillT; 10-20-2013 at 06:49 AM.

It stopped raining long enough to enjoy a walk around Little Beaver lake at the state park by the same name.

Then we visited Babcock State Park with the Glade Creek Grist Mill.

We ended the day at Droop Mountain Battlefield State Park before it started raining harder at 4 p.m.

Shellie May read the history.

Duffy climbed up and said, "BOOM!"

Last edited by JillT; 10-20-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Duffy and Shellie May were in awe of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory, one of only two telescopes of its kind in the United States.

"Hmmm, it's not as cold out as I thought," said Duffy as he took his hood off. "Wow, that is a HUMONGOUS telescope!"

"Yeah, sometimes the ears just want to be free," said Shellie May, who declined wearing fur accessories today.

"Ooo, this is SOOOOOO beautiful," said Shellie May as we stopped to get a glimpse of the autumn colors.

"It sure IS," said Duffy.

Shellie May's dress comes from this shop on Etsy and you can just tell the shop owner it's for Shellie May instead of a human child because the shop owner already has Shellie May's measurements and will customize it.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TRGBoutique

I had an acid flashback to Shellie May insisting on wearing her theme park nightgown to the Mall of America's Nickelodeon Amusement Park.

I woke up to find Duffy wearing his Tokyo Disney Star Wars robe inside out. "Hey, Duffy, let me fix that for you. You have it inside out."

"Paws off," he said. "I want it this way."

"Huh?" I replied, puzzled.

"Yeah, why should all the fun stuff be hidden inside where nobody can see it. THIS is how I'm wearing it."

I know enough now not to argue fashion with Disney bears so I let him leave the hotel looking like that, tag sticking out and all.

It was still a washout so we went to the Kruger Street Toy and Train Museum in Wheeling, West Virginia.

"Oh, boy, this is going to be FUN!" exclaimed Duffy as he tried to get out the car door with Shellie May right behind him, smiling innocently at me when I caught them.

Duffy, being the cat whisperer and general lover of creatures, made friends with the museum 6 month old kitten. "Private convo," said the kitten as I got too close.

There were a lot of interactive exhibits.

I guess Duffy was dressed appropriately after all, with all the Star Wars paraphernalia. I'm not a fan, actually, but there was a whole room of board games from when I was a child, so I just spent more time in there.

"Why is this bear so sad looking," asked Shellie May.

"I don't know. Here, look at the care bears," I told her.

"Yeah, they're much happier. I like them better," said Shellie May.

They played with the giant dominoes because all the games I remember, like Mouse Trap and Perfection, were behind glass.

Shellie May's top comes from this shop on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RosebudsBoutiqueBows

Shellie May's skirt was customized from a toddler pattern and comes from this shop on Etsy (this is the lady who has Shellie May's measurements and you can request it be for her instead of a human LOL)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TRGBoutique