Page 240 of 265 FirstFirst ... 140190215230237238239240241242243250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 3972

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

These posts are so exciting! I absolutely love seeing what everyone got Eeee-va, that Santa Duffy costume is absolutely precious and so is Shellie May's kitty dress.

Even though I only got 2 things and this was my first go at making a wish list,I definitely felt the excitement that DuffyD is so enthusiastic about creating-- as he mentioned, it is indeed an exciting wait rather than a troublesome one. It is just like writing to Santa <3

I am still working on the calendar project, though being sick has really set me back. Thank you, JillT for the well wishes!

• Adventures with Duffy

Gurgi, I love love love your big bears. Their faces are so cute. You make me want them. Im glad you got them, they have a great home now. Im sorry to hear about your friend. We all spend money in different ways and Im like you I collect what brings me joy, not to sell later. Heck Ive known to frame post cards and put them up as art in my home. People do what they like. Duffy brings so much joy and when life gets you down, he can cheer you up. Which is why I love him. He reminds me of the joy in life in the moments I forget it.

I have a question for you all, on Shellie Red cape, when it came out a few years ago, did it have the plaid material on the edge? or is that new this time?

OLC I think bumped up the amazing design on these costumes. I love how the mittens are velcro in and out. What an
    little thing that does so much to help you to not lose the mittens. And Shellies bow, has the velcro too, to put both bows together. They put real thought in to this. Duffy is more then just something to sell for OLC, which is why I love TDR.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyGuardian View Post
    Heck Ive known to frame post cards and put them up as art in my home.
    DG, you aren't the only one! My daughter has a picture frame on her bureau. The Halloween post card went in it and was just replaced with the Christmas one. Not only is it a sweet reminder of the bears, but festive decoration!

• Adventures with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    DG, you aren't the only one! My daughter has a picture frame on her bureau. The Halloween post card went in it and was just replaced with the Christmas one. Not only is it a sweet reminder of the bears, but festive decoration!
    That sounds cute. Its such a nice way to display and its kind of fancy too.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Yay Eeee-va nice to see that dress my aunt made get some use! I got excited when I saw your little Shellie in it. I have no idea if my aunt will ever get back to her sewing again (she took my uncle's sudden death over the summer really hard and has been staying at an assisted living place for awhile as she just let herself go and wouldn't even get out of bed). I'm glad we got a few things though she made that our bears can enjoy.

I'll have some new photos to post next week as I'm taking Duffy with me to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens again and I'm bringing a friend who will have her Duffy with her as well. I was actually going to bring my boyfriend with me, but it turned out one of the bands he's in is playing a private party that night so he can't go.

OMG, how does someone spend $19K on online gaming? That's really sad!

I'm glad you got the big bears, Gurgi. Jumbo Shellie says hello through the airwaves to your big bears. Your picture of your big bear and normal Shellie May is really sweet and the scarves are an adorable idea.

Sometimes if I get tired of something, and I can sell it, great, but yeah, I don't buy it as an investment like some people do collectibles. I buy it for myself to enjoy.

Everyone's pictures are amazing! I took some of my own as well, and hopefully will be able to post them this weekend. It definitely was like Christmas morning when the package arrived, but even better. Work has been stressful and this package was something I needed. I was nearly in tears when I saw my Shellie May and how perfect she was. Thank you DuffyD for doing this for us!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yeah, when I found out how much my friend spent, I was pretty shocked. I'm not judging at all, but the amount shocked me. We all have our "thing", but I think he let it get out of hand since his credit card was on file, and he just pushed a button to get new items. Sometimes those games make it too easy to do that, and it's a little misleading. I know I used to play one where they had the "yes" and "no" buttons to buy something one way for a while, and randomly they switched the two buttons around so that "yes" was where "no" was...not cool! So, it was easy to accidentally hit "yes" because you were used to that button being "no". I'm sure they do those things on purpose. I just don't spend my money on those games though, no matter how much they want me to. I save it for Duffy instead, LOL!

Bears First Christmas

Our bear family has really grown this year and many of the bears are celebrating their first Christmas.

Duffy is very used to all the activity involved in getting the house ready for Christmas. Bear Bear, however was quite confused to find a tree in the house. He climbed to the top to see if he could figure out what was going on.
    Name:  bear in a tree.jpeg
Views: 151
Size:  7.8 KB May May on the other hand thought she had found the best bow ever!
    Name:  ultra bow.jpeg
Views: 152
Size:  5.7 KB

• Munchings & Crunchings

LOL, that's a big bow!

• I love that tiny bear!

Thanks, Kittyloaf! If you mean the Santa outfit on my larger Santa Duffy, that's actually a Disney pre-dressed 9" bear. I believe they're $20 now. (I got him on a special Disney trip and got to use a $15 gift card I got from a test drive.) I do love him!

Aimster, those dresses are so special, knowing what your aunt has been through.

Mmommie, talk about Super-bow!

• North American Duffeteer

As 2013 come to an end and are looking forward for 2014, here is a compilation of outfits Duffy and ShellieMay wore throughout 2013.

"Sweet Duffy 2013"

"Spring Voyage 2013"

"Duffy's Fun Halloween"

"Santa's Coming Tonight (or "A Snowy Christmas Eve on Cape Cod")

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

So I finally got the chance to take Duffy and Shellie May to my mom's house to check out their new Christmas outfits. It's all so amazing and so well done!

Duffy and Shellie May were a little disappointed that they didn't get to be around for the unboxing (cuz my mom couldn't wait! Hehe), but they forgot their disappointment as soon as they saw their new Christmas outfits. They got dressed up right away so they could play in the "snow" under the Christmas tree.

My mom's bears saw my bears having so much fun that they decided to get dressed in their Christmas finest, too.

Meanwhile, we hung up the wreath...

...put the postcard on display...

...and set the figurine in the snowy village under the tree.

Those first three photos are especially adorable, First Star!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Last night my friend & I took our Duffys with us to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Tampa. Almost didn't happen though as I was sick most of the day but suddenly felt better and was able to hold it together so we could pull it off.

We got to the park as it was closing to daytime guests. Went over by the cheetah habitat and saw some of the cats were still out.

Took a ride on the Skyride at dusk. Was pretty cool.

The bears had some fun with some of the decorations.

Stopped for dinner at the Christmas Town Village. Got the warm ham & swiss on pretzel bread sandwich, which came with chips. Yum!

They have these cool holiday card pop-ups for photo opportunities.

Met a friendly snowman.

Checked out the snow play area, which was crowded! Most of the crowds were there, so lines for the rides that were open were very minimal.

Finished our 1st loop of the park back in Morocco, which is decorated in purple lights. So pretty!

Over by the Moroccan Palace Theater is Ice Wonder Way, which is all blue and white lights.

Over at the Sesame Street area, lots of characters were out in their Christmas finest. We sadly missed Cookie Moster & Grover (my 2 faves), but we did see...

Abby Cadabby & Zoe! Abby loved the Star Wars shirt I was wearing. That was pretty awesome.

We also ran into Bert & Ernie! They're usually only out during Christmas Town, so this was a real treat!

We ended up doing a little over 2 full loops of the park over the course of 7 hours. Saw all the shows we wanted to see too! Only missed out on the snow (but we both grew up up north and had out fill of that when we were kids) and Santa's House (which also had a long wait).
    Last edited by aimster; 12-08-2013 at 02:38 PM.